Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate (781 Views)

Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by BigB11(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
If Goodluck Jonathan can just come out like a democratic president and accept to debate with other presidential candidates, 2011 presidential election will be a better election.

I can assure Nigerians that this debate will wake us up and the right candidate for the job will be quickly identified.

Jonathan Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe I, Big B1 challenge you to kindly join other candidates and present your leadership skill, what you have to offer Nigerians and your implementation/execution strategies to move this country straight forward.

My prediction: Jonathan Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe will fail enormously. Absolutely zero content, zero knowledge, zero wisdom and finally -zero charisma.

Nigerians, my brothers and my sisters please let us all joing hand and persuade our president to quit running around the country attempting to fake funk and come out to show us what he has to offer Nigeria.
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by Pataki: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Wow! Coming from you Big B1?! Have you forgotten this is the same President who sees your Babaginda as his mentor?

How surely this world rotates befuddles me. shocked
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by SisiKill1: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
Big B1:

If Goodluck Jonathan can just come out like a democratic president and accept to debate with other presidential candidates, 2011 presidential election will be a better election.

I can assure Nigerians that this debate will wake us up and the right candidate for the job will be quickly identified.

Jonathan Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe I, Big B1 challenge you to kindly join other candidates and present your leadership skill, what you have to offer Nigerians and your implementation/execution strategies to move this country straight forward.

My prediction: Jonathan Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe will fail enormously. Absolutely zero content, zero knowledge, zero wisdom and finally -zero charisma.

Nigerians, my brothers and my sisters please let us all joing hand and persuade our president to quit running around the country attempting to fake funk and come out to show us what he has to offer Nigeria.
Apart from writing this on NL and waiting to read the replies you get. . . what else are you going to do? I guess my question is, how do you plan on persuading the president?
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by Newscaster: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
and who are you to challenge the President of a nation?
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
As a Nigerian, he has a right to challenge his EMPLOYEE . grin
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by BigB11(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
As soon as we grow individually, put aside sentiment and focus on real issues, Nigeria as a country will grow higher than the sky.

It isn't about Big B1 or anyone else, it is about coming together as one to rescue our very wealthy country for the sake of tomorrow (the future of our children).

Whether PDP wins or AC N or CPC or the Military takes over, Big B1 will be fine in the name of almighty God.

Let us all wake up, smell the coffee and elect the right leader, and not a dumb dumb.
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by Colonia(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
I see no reason why people can not see through the PDP crap. Mark my word if we let this opportuinity to change things around bypass us . It might be too late. What really has PDP done for the country ? HONESTLY!!!!!
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by BigB11(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
The best money for campaign any other candidate can spend will be to put up a giant bill board sign, publicly challenging our genius president to participate in a presidential debate.

Put out1,000,000 tshirts stating that president Goodluck Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe is hidding from a presidential public debate.

I can assure Nigerians 1000 percent that Goodluck Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe debating on the national TV will be the end of PDP, Trust me!

I predict that we will start seeing Tshirts inviting our president to rub shoulder with other candidates.
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by Beaf: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
GEJ has already said he is ready, so let Buhari come and speak whatever it is he speaks (I don't understand it).
On that day, we will roll around laughing. The organisers bera check to make sure Buhari doesn't come in with a pistol, cos GEJ will thoroughly disgrace him and the man has a hot temper! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by Colonia(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2011
FRESH AIR how can we get fesh air from the same team. They probably think we are dumb angry. FYI we are not dumb. How can you go through the same process all the time and expect a different result. End of discussion.
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by BigB11(m): 12:41am On Mar 16, 2011
@Beaf: you stated that Jonathan has already indicated that he's ready; my man, the truth is this dude (Jonathan) has already made it clear that he's not ready ,he is not ready to manage Burger King.

Let us safe our future and the future of our children by being honest with one another. Jonathan and his wife must be advised to relocate as soon as possible. Both parties have turned this incredible country into a cheap joke. I have witnessed this family in action many times and I must confess that I cried for my lovely country each time.

My brothers and sisters, let us come together and for a change allow competent professionals to rule this country.

Jonathan clearly doesn't have what it takes to run things in this country at this time and may not have it till the end of time.

Let us advise him to stop running around the country attempting to fake the funk. Nigerians are too smart and deserve a smart leader and not the one that finds it very difficult to pronounce his own name.
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by SisiKill1: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2011
Big B1:

@Beaf: you stated that Jonathan has already indicated that he's ready; my man, the truth is this dude (Jonathan) has already made it clear that he's ready for the past 20 years, but the truth is, he isn't ready to manage Burger King.

Let us safe our future and the future of our children by being honest with one another. Jonathan and his wife must be advised to relocate as soon as possible. Both parties has turned this incredible country into a cheap joke. I have witnessed this family in action many times and I must confessed that I cried for my lovely country each time.

My brothers and sisters, let us come together and for a change allow competent professionals to rule this country.

Jonathan clearly doesn't have what it takes to run things in this country at this time and may not have it till the end of time.

Let us advise him to stop running around the country attempting to fake the funk. Nigerians are too smart and deserve a smart leadern and not the one that finds it very difficult to pronounce his own name.

Again, apart from writing on NL. . . what have you put or putting in place to achieve your goal?
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by BigB11(m): 1:10am On Mar 16, 2011
Sis kill: obviously you don't know me, hence you will not be blamed for asking me a foolish question. My advise for you is to remain focused and stay away from hurting yourself.

Back to the topic.
I am starting to honestly feel Ribadu and Fola. These folks are not typical nigerian politicians and the combo is incredible.
Ribadu will focus on making sure that nigerians are doing what is right, while his VP, fola will focus on implementation and execution various project.
Buhari and bakare also look ok. The sad new: goodluck jonathan clearly represents the horrible same news from the past.

Let us get it right this time and allow competent professionals who have the capabilities to clearly deliver their messages effectively and efficiently to lead us.

We are too smart to continue to allow village headmasters to kill the future of our children.

Jonathan Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe must come out and present what he has to offer. It is that simple.
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by Pharoh: 2:09am On Mar 16, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Again, apart from writing on NL. . . what have you put or putting in place to achieve your goal?

Please don't bother yourself too much with these people that the best they can do is to rant on nairaland since it has become fashionable these days to be an internet warrior. Simple question he cannot answer and i am sure he is no better than those he is condemning if given the opportunity.
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by CyberG: 2:50am On Mar 16, 2011
Jonathan is and will REMAIN a LAME DUCK CORRUPTION-INFESTED and SERVING President! Like Yar'adua like Goodluck! This guy takes $ 60+ B and spends over 50% of it in a year with nothing to show for it and some people want him to zero the account in another 1 year?

If Nigerians like, let them vote for a fool but may you never get a visa to run away to anywhere when you screw it up more! You will need to hold y our nose and live with it: get your education, health care, job and totally live there not running over here where we make sure that we vote for leaders who are above board and have real plans and solutions to our problems and will not fritter our money away and dodge debates!
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by Newscaster: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2011
CyberG:

Jonathan is and will REMAIN a LAME DUCK CORRUPTION-INFESTED and SERVING President! Like Yar'adua like Goodluck! This guy takes $ 60+ B and spends over 50% of it in a year with nothing to show for it and some people want him to zero the account in another 1 year?

If Nigerians like, let them vote for a fool but may you never get a visa to run away to anywhere when you screw it up more! You will need to hold y our nose and live with it: get your education, health care, job and totally live there not running over here where we make sure that we vote for leaders who are above board and have real plans and solutions to our problems and will not fritter our money away and dodge debates!

Running over where. When majority are running back to the same Nigeria. Stay there and talk before thinking.
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by BigB11(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
A CN,CPC and others parties should immediately start challenging our president to come out and debate.Ask him to answer questions and present what he has to offer us for the next 4 years.

My folksN please clearly understand that 4 years is a very long time, especially in a country where graduate students are earning less than N40k a month (more than half of this N40k is spent on transportation), where 85 percent of the population live below poverty level, where in most areas power supply is down 95 percent of the time, where some of our government officials are making as much as president Obama's annual salary for simply stealing, where educational and medical standard is low as back as 85 years ago, where decent infrastructure is no longer visible, where 1 godfather is making up to N800m monthly just because he feels like it, and so on.

Our country is too wealthy for any of our brothers and sisters to be suffering or experiencing this very low and deadly standard of living. FYI: the percentage of unemployment in Nigeria is still over 50 percent.

We will be f00lish to vote for any candidate who hasn't presented his plans and strategy to move this country forward and setup a better future for our children.

I'm very certain that Goodluck Jonathan Ebele Azikiwa has absolutely nothing to offer this country. And this is simply the main reason why they will continue to hide him from facing Nigerians (the people he wants to lead) to answer questions and present his plans.

Honestly, Jonathan has no clue where to start, how to start or where to end; and these are all written all over his face.

Nigerians, please for the sake of the future, the dieing children, the suffering senior citizens, the hopeless young adults and the frustrated farmers all around this country, let us all set sentiment aside and take a good closer look at all of these candidates before we cast our votes. It makes no sense for us to keep our water in a basket before few thieves say so.

Let us use our heads, think and let's get it right this time around.

Buhari's and Ribadu's teams may not have enough money to make enough noise, but I can assure you that they have the knowledge, discipline, skill, talent and record to make big things happen in Nigeria; and that to me is absolutely priceless.

Don't be an @@shole, think deeply and educate others before you cast your vote.

May God bless Nigeria and everyone of us.
Re: I Challenge Our President (goodluck) To Come Out Like A Man And Debate by Colonia(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2011
We Nigerians are responsible for our destiny . We can vote for whatever party we like but . do not come here in next two years preaching rubbish that some politicians are not doing things right. If we continue to ignore facts am sorry we will just be on the same road for the next 20 years.
@ 2011
- We do not have stable power
-We cannot boast of any world standard airport
- We do not have good water supply
- High level of insecurity everywhere
-CORRUPTION Everywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Osun,ekiti Gov Appeals: Staggering Sums Found In Judges Bank Account. / How Many Southern State Can Cpc Get At Least 25% Of There Vote / Ahead Of Polls: Customs Impound Army Uniforms Shipped From The Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.