Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Former Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo, Resurfaces, Now A Preacher - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo, Resurfaces, Now A Preacher (690 Views)

Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb / Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) / Notorious Kidnapper & Killer, Rambo Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo, Resurfaces, Now A Preacher by Nusooo: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2020
One-time Nigeria’s most wanted criminal, Shina Rambo, has resurfaced in the Ekiti State, professing that he is now a changed man working for God as a preacher of the gospel of Christ.

The News Agency of Nigeria, reports that he spoke on Sunday during a Yoruba programme monitored on Fresh FM, Ado Ekiti, and anchored personally by prominent gospel musician and owner of the radio station, Yinka Ayefele.

Rambo, who gave his real name as Oluwasina Oluwagbemiga, confessed to be the same person whose gang terrorised some parts of the country for years and tormented innocent citizens with attacks, killings and maiming.

Claiming that he was now a complete child of God preaching the gospel in prisons and other reform centres, Rambo, who gave 1958 as his year of birth, said he was born as a native of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, but was raised in Benin city.

“In my attempt to acquire black power then, I went to a total of 21 places, prominent among which were Minna, Niger state, and later Oro, in present day Kwara,” he said.

Rambo expressed regret over his roles in a series deadly crimes that held the country spellbound for years, claiming that he was misguided by evil spirits.

He said the moment he accepted Christ, the spirit of God directed him to drop all his bad habits.

Rambo stated that the death of his wife and three children on a single day in the hands of those who came to arrest him, but did not meet him, was his worst regret of his former life in crime

“I was to be arrested on the fateful day but those that came could not find me, so they killed them,” he said.

https://punchng.com/former-robbery-kingpin-shina-rambo-resurfaces-now-a-preacher/
Re: Former Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo, Resurfaces, Now A Preacher by Uprightness100(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2020
Not Suprised one bit..
God is not man that does not Forgive..
This is the Sole reason God Almighty sent His only begotten son to die on the Cross
There is no Sin too big for the Blood of Jesus to cleanse.
There is no Sinner that repents that My Lord and Savior Jesus will not Forgive.
The First will be last and the Last will be first
As far as you are alive, the door of mercy is wide open..
Mercy only Expires at Death..
At this Point there is no room of mercy or repentance..
Re: Former Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo, Resurfaces, Now A Preacher by YoonSung57: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2020
OK ooo we go still go his church
Re: Former Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo, Resurfaces, Now A Preacher by Vision4God: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2020
Thanks 2 God 4 his saving grace. May u be deeply rooted in d knowledge of God.
Re: Former Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo, Resurfaces, Now A Preacher by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Why did they killed his children?
Re: Former Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo, Resurfaces, Now A Preacher by wakaman: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2020
One question.
Was this guy acquiited formally?

This is a matter of national interest, through what process is he not behind bars or dead as we know the penalty for armed robbery and even murder in this instance.
Indeed reform the justice system.
Re: Former Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo, Resurfaces, Now A Preacher by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Former Robbery Kingpin, Shina Rambo, Resurfaces, Now A Preacher by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2020
He should be arrested, this type of confession encourages Armed Robbers to continue their evil until when GOD will arrest them.

This man wasted alot of souls and now he has repented, he wants us to believe that GOD has forgiven him and he is no more a sinner, what of the unrepentants he killed, will GOD forgive those people he killed since they were not alive today to confess to GOD and repent like this Armed Robber.

Why do people always run to churches to tell the public that they were Armed Robbers but they have now Repented.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buratai Inducts New Artillery Guns, Inaugurates New Army School Of Artillery Hea / I Led The Abduction Of Kankara Schoolboys Because Gov Masari Dared Us / Police Man Who Left His Group Got Chased By Angry Thugs(30s Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.