Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders (22067 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Tinubu, South-West Leaders Reject Yoruba Nation, Support Ban On Open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by chrisxxx(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2020
This would have been part of the endsars protest.
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2020
gaetano:
South west folks will be betraying the rest of the South to form alliance hoping the people they are forming alliance with see them as equals. They closed the entire border in the South but their special son dangote has unlimited access to land borders. The kind ewedu politics this people play is irritating. Same bullshit they've been doing since independence, them no dey learn.

It has always been in their DNA... southwest always BETRAYAL!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by tamdun: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2020
DrAkpa:

Afonjas are now crying of hunger grin
Dem think say na Ibo people the border closure go affect. Lol
Tell that to ur people in Ghana
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by VULCAN(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2020
People have noticed that all your posts are either supporting APC or the Fed Govt's position on any matter. If not that then you are busy defending any Yoruba leader you can fin and expressing the deep tribalism in your heart. Even when your leaders are rightly criticised (because I have yet to see any perfect leader apart from the ones you defend every day) you always take it so personal.

So my question to you is do you have any opinion of your own or this BMC work does not permit you to express an original thought on any political matter in Nigeria, or is the problem just that you are incapable of an original thought so its much easier to repeat what you were told to say?

By the way, no intelligent person agrees with your fake submission that Igbos hijacked #ENDSARS protest. To even come here where there are plenty of well intentioned and exposed people and repeat such tells a lot about the state of your mental health.

That's just one of the crazy things you have said recently. I won't bother to go into the others

ThatFairGuy:
Beautiful submission there, well said.

You both need to grow some sense

3 Likes

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by Camelot65: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2020
Since the border closure seems not to be working, why not open it....
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by whytediamond(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2020
junketer:
They thought igbos will feel the border closure the most but they forgot igbos are survivors. Some comments on here from yorubas when Buhari first closed borders were mocking igbos but now..........
You can't keep an igbo man down.

They fail to understand.

History is always the best teacher, yet they fail to heed to her lessons.

God only blesses the upright. Nobody can change that fact.

3 Likes

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by BOOZELEE: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2020
southsouthking:
Reality now setting in.
Everybody eyes Don dey open.
Wonder why arewa guys been flocking all media outlets of recent?
Have got the answers for you, it's another propaganda by the northern elite to cause hatred between the South and Westerners, because they saw the unity amongst us during the end sars protest.
They are scared because they know a united front of the southerners, the Westerners and the middlebet will be too formidable to handle.
Let's stop the hatred between us so that we can emancipate ourselves from Northern slavery.

We gat the resources, we gat the educational qualifications over them.
We are more oriented.
United we conquer, divided we continue in slavery.

Good morning my fellow southerners, Westerners and Middle bettans.

Hahahaha.

Joker

Can't u fight ur battle alone?Must u involve others?
If dem show una pepper una go remember unity.
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by Norg: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2020
hello guys am Norg i toon pictures here are samples 09031979363 message me to get yours at an affordable price

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by ThatFairGuy: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2020
[s]
VULCAN:
People have noticed that all your posts are either supporting APC or the Fed Govt's position on any matter. If not that then you are busy defending any Yoruba leader you can fin and expressing the deep tribalism in your heart. Even when your leaders are rightly criticised (because I have yet to see any perfect leader apart from the ones you defend every day) you always take it so personal.

So my question to you is do you have any opinion of your own or this BMC work does not permit you to express an original thought on any political matter in Nigeria, or is the problem just that you are incapable of an original thought so its much easier to repeat what you were told to say?

By the way, no intelligent person agrees with your fake submission that Igbos hijacked #ENDSARS protest. To even come here where there are plenty of well intentioned and exposed people and repeat such tells a lot about the state of your mental health.

That's just one of the crazy things you have said recently. I won't bother to go into the others

[/s]
I couldn't take a grasp of what you WROTE. Incoherence.
Bin content
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by rummmy: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2020
He is promoting his brothers business...... Northern borders are wide open... .mubi etc

2 Likes

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by adekolaelect(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2020
gaetano:
South west folks will be betraying the rest of the South to form alliance hoping the people they are forming alliance with see them as equals. They closed the entire border in the South but their special son dangote has unlimited access to land borders. The kind ewedu politics this people play is irritating. Same bullshit they've been doing since independence, them no dey learn.
yet no any sensible solution from you and your leaders from complainknowledge region.

1 Like

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by williamsetuk(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2020
PRODUCT OF THE DAY

Welcome To ASHRON VIEW ESTATE PHASE 1

Are you looking for a buy and build estate in Ibeju Lekki where people have started building? Choose Ashron View Estate Phase 1.

Ashron View Estate Phase 1 is a serviced and classical estate suitable for residential and commercial purposes.

Alatishe, Lekki, Lagos. Just 5 minutes drive from Novare Mall.

PRICE: #2M

PLOT SIZE: 670 Sqm

TITLE: Gazette

TOPOGRAPHY: 100% dry land

NEIGBOURHOODS:
-Shoprite Sangotedo
-Emperor Estate
-Crown Estate
-Nicon Town II
-Chois Gardens
-Fara Park
-Caleb Int'l School Abijo

ESTATE FEATURES:
-Street Light
-Borehole
-Drainage System
-Recreational Center
-Good Road Network
-Gated & Secured Environment

Ashron View Estate Phase 1:-
This land is free from government acquisition because it has been registered.

Get instant allocation immediately after the payment. Flexible payment plans available for 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.

For site inspection and further enquiries, Call/Whatsapp +2348146053752
+2349016667680
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by King44(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2020
Closing the borders in the south at this point in time is pointless... At first I was in support but now it is so pointless
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by Onepeople: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2020
helinues:
The border closing have taken too much to be closed now
you are neither here nor there your people have moved from ass licking to been reasonable, but people like you are still confused on what u want.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by Door20: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2020
End to border closure, our southern leaders should wake up and give ultimatum to government instead of begging ,enough of this border closure because the average Nigeria is hungry .
Nigeria is not ripe for border closure yet,
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by simplesearch: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2020
I don't speak against constituted authorities as it Is unbecoming of one who professes faith in the Lord Jesus.Notwithstanding, I have been consistent in my belief that this closure will lead no where. The only thing it can and has achieved is unnecessary hardship and dependence on our northern brothers for non essentials can be easily sourced from neighboring countries, thereby given them the type of monopoly that defies economic theories.

3 Likes

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by MansoryMX(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2020
No sensible government lock it’s borders against food from neighboring countries. Only a foolish and heartless fool does that

1 Like

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by kponkedenge(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2020
haaryobhami:
I thought they won't have sense,buhari open border for dangote an aboki but refuse to open for others

Are you serious about this? shocked
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by chyeexcel: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
The FG should keep the borders closed. It is helping the local industries. Smugglers are the only ones complaining.
Olodo
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by chyeexcel: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
The FG should keep the borders closed. It is helping the local industries. Smugglers are the only ones complaining.
Terrorist on the loose.Olodo swerve joor.

1 Like

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by November1857(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2020
spy24:

Oga if you don't have any thing good to say Dem keep silent
He just stated the obvious !

1 Like

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by November1857(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
You are a dunce ! You mean south west leaders are smugglers...

2 Likes

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by fatymore(f): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2020
tyup:
Me think they've opened it o after buying 2bags of foreign rice for 33k 16.5k each bout last friday

I am sure you are at the northern side of the country.

Rice is still expensive down here

2 Likes

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by Melkizedeck: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2020
How true is it that Northern borders are open while Southern borders are locked?
which people and from which tribe are Manning Northern and Southern borders?

Again who has a concrete evidence of borders being opened for Dangote alone and not other bigwigs in our industries?

1 Like

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by ablejesus26(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2020
VULCAN:

That idiot and these other ones

biggesthead
adolfhitlerxxx
kestolov
rugalia

are one of the many paid agents of division and tribal hate on this forum

its a shame dat d mod of this forum indulge them i was even banned for calling out one of them for posting their yoruba vs igbo nonsense here

4 Likes

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by Greenback: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
Way to go by people with balls.

Buhari, a good man with a evil intentions

That's how you people will continue to remain like this... calling a spade a spade is now a big task...how on earth can someone with EVIL intentions be a good man!!!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by chrisagyei: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2020
I thought you guys said Benin Republic,Togo and Ghana will collapse when you close your borders and now you're screaming hunger and open border whilst these countries are doing very well and last week Ghana got the largest foreign direct investment in West Africa and economies of Ghana and Benin Republic growing positive in the midst of the pandemic whilst your economy in Nigeria is growing negative 6%.Lol look at how your people were causing stampede over expired foreign rice locked up by your fulani warlords whilst the population remained hungry,lol.

You lock yourself in the room starving without food thinking the neighbouring woman operating a restaurant will collapse out of existence thinking you're the only person buying her food.You will die of hunger whilst her business will still be growing lol.

Typical Nigerian mentality thinking Vietnam,Thailand and Ghana will collapse because they have locked themselves inside and starving themselves so no one will buy their products,lol

9 Likes

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2020
No....not our land border but southern Nigeria land border cos from all investigations the northern borders are free n open for movement of goods and services!

1 Like

Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by Hassanmaye(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2020
piper7:
Foolish people. Foolish country. Foolish race.
I hope plastic surgery will become economical in the coming years so I can do one. Tired of this color
[center][/center] grin grin
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by dammyagboola(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2020
The land border needs to be opened. And rice and other essential commodities should be allowed into the country. People are hungry. We can't sustain ourselves yet. Please government should allow food into the country. We are fed up.
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by naija4life247: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2020
gaetano:

Another lazy youth from the cursed region. Betray ko? Detray ni? Omoluabis will never form alliance with flat-headed drug pushers and creek miscreants. Get used to that. South West kee you there. Tell us what your useless region has gained from your type of politics since independence with all the Oil you have. Come 2023, we will teach you POL 102: Advanced Politricking.
Re: South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders by Litmus: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Keep those borders closed and stop using ethnicity as a means of undermining every policy necessary for Nigeria’s real progress. The borders are not even half closed enough. Opening the borders will also play into Bokoharam’s hands because they are right now under tremendous onslaught as Nigeria takes the fight to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) / North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.