Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,734 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) (62499 Views)

Donald Trump's Entire Legal Team Quits A Week Before Impeachment Trial / Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sarmiz24:
lol aswear ur Mumu is upgraded, so in Ur tiny mind u tink u know me u how old that image is grin i like it when stupid idiot like u fool around here... U ain’t even smart at all, while digging hope u could dig out that nice track of mine too grin
And by the way send me ur account number let me surprise u wit small change ode
And pls save that pics so when next u hear my story just use it to famz small wink

LMAO! grin grin grin

Why would i be bothered to listen to a yeye track that has not even reached the "League Two" of Nigerian Music? undecided

If Music in Naija was graded as per Grade A for stars like Burna Boy, Whizkid etc...your track will be a disgrace in Grade Z hence the reason why you look haggard. grin grin grin

Go and shave those smelly dreads and get useful to yourself!

Jobless tramp!
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Agugbadin: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fahdiga:
Occult things. not ordinary
Give and take
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Majestybaba92(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
generationz:

Are you saying he killed his friends?

That's not what I meant
He was shot at, before he lost control of his car leading to his death
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Sarmiz24(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Decryptor:

LMAO! grin grin grin

Why would i be bothered to listen to a yeye track that has not even reached the "League Two" of Nigerian Music? undecided

If Music in Naija was graded as per Grade A for stars like Burna Boy, Whizkid etc...your track will be a disgrace in Grade Z hence the reason why you look haggard. grin grin grin

Go and shave those smelly dreads and get useful to yourself!

Jobless tramp!
Lol I asked u hold old u tink that image is look at the year Mumu grin and beside if u want know me just come Amen Estate Lekki ask around bout me ode
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
WHAt shall it profit a man ?
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by watino: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Fake bloggers Adding unnecessary pic to the dead guy. This guy is clean and hAs nothing to do with occult.
Go to his Instagram page and see.
Bloggers can be annoying just to draw traffic
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2020
RedScorpion:

Pastor I hear you
God bless you but I wish you will not only hear me but accept the message and live a holy and righteous life that will guarantee you a place in the Kingdom of God.
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 13, 2020
southsouthking:
Righteousness89 running into this thread
Re: Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Davido will understand... Two of his friends died under questionable circumstances..

Rituals for money, power and fame is real. No questions about this guy's case.

At the end take it or accept it. It is all vanity.
Thrash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine / Countries With The Biggest Debts In The World (Photos) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.