Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Bayelsa Polls: APC Group Commends High Court's Nullification Of Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Polls: APC Group Commends High Court's Nullification Of Primaries (18804 Views)

Bayelsa Polls: Protest In Front Of INEC Office Over Alleged Doctored Results / LP: Court Nullification Of Alex Otti’s Candidature Too Late – Festus Ogun / Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Polls: APC Group Commends High Court's Nullification Of Primaries by fergie001: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

They have members but the truth is that the average Bayelsans will fight to support what has been agreed upon previously than go against it.
The APC as a party tend to go against agreement more easily, that's why it was tough for Douye Diri coming from a small Hamlet and the smallest Lga the APC felt they could ride roughshod against PDP, well they almost did of not for Mother Luck.
Yea..I understand;
KOLGA...the LGA that houses the birthplace of the Izon Nation undecided
Re: Bayelsa Polls: APC Group Commends High Court's Nullification Of Primaries by ejimatic: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

fergie001 I want to believe that the Apc group that is commending the Court are a group that believe in the zoning formula and are against Ebebi for trying to truncate it. Like I noted in previous post it will be difficult for Ebebi to defeat Seriake Dickson, really really difficult, Though Ebebi is a nice guy, he can't pull through on other hand Seriake Dickson seem to have found himself at the right place and at the right time, if you take a deep look at Ijaw politics you will find out that the politics of the Izon Nation within the next 10years will revolve around Seriake Dickson, you make like him or not like him but the future of Ijaw politics revolve around. Be that as it may Dickson is wonderful and jolly good fellow. Watch out for him after the Senatorial Election Victory and you will know what am talking about.
. By election for senatorial seat between Dickson and Ebebi or any other person representing APC will be a tough one. Dickson was the governor was APC won the governorship election only to be set aside through a court ruling. APC again may spring surprise during the senatorial election.So Dickson should not take it for granted. As for the APC the party is yet to learn a lesson from the abracadabra primary it conducted in Zamfara.There is a provision guiding the primary in the party"s constitution .Why not following it once and maintaining the unity of the party? If crisis is in the primary it will affect the election.The quicker they realise this the better.
Re: Bayelsa Polls: APC Group Commends High Court's Nullification Of Primaries by ejimatic: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2020
fergie001:
kahal29 ejimatic garfield1 AAA593 ObuksBayelsa

. I wonder why APC finds its difficult to maintain unity in its house.There is an indication that the party may lose the Senatorial election if this disunity continues.
Re: Bayelsa Polls: APC Group Commends High Court's Nullification Of Primaries by Moferere: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Faber:

hmmm...but the stuff is shapeless to me o. She no bam like that...na fake stuff...face come worwor join grin
No spoil am for me.
I get ambition for that girl.

Na Abuja NaijaOlosho sef dey.
Waiting for her to comment like this, dm straight
Re: Bayelsa Polls: APC Group Commends High Court's Nullification Of Primaries by majole: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
In Bayelsa PDP always win in Court & APC can stop nominating questionable characters. Another failure by Dullard Buni Mala
Re: Bayelsa Polls: APC Group Commends High Court's Nullification Of Primaries by Dindomitable1: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Whenever justice prevail some are happy and some sad. But the righteous must always be happy for justice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu’s Charity Does Not Begin At Home / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Street Traders, Touts Frustrating Lagos-Ota-Abeokuta Road Project – Federal Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.