Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb (6772 Views)

Direct SIM Router With Wi-fi For Glo Mtn Airtel Etisalat / Apple Ipad 2 With Wi-fi + 3G 16GB / FOR SALE: Brand New Iphone 3g 16gb In Nigeria:95K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by Carshopper(m): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2011
have what u lookin for in lagos, will post details in the mrng
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 4:02pm On May 02, 2011
Still Need
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by Annyguy: 5:29am On May 04, 2011
i have a u asked 4 here in lag 4 d best price.
Contact asap
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by princeofp: 11:50am On May 04, 2011
Why u no collect US visa and travel to d States instead of dis trash analysis? Over sabi don kill many ppl for 9ja
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by texazzpete(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2011
princeofp:

Why u no collect US visa and travel to d States instead of dis trash analysis? Over sabi don kill many ppl for 9ja

Yes o! If we're lucky it will kill you too.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 1:44pm On May 04, 2011
texazzpete:

Yes o! If we're lucky it will kill you too.

grin grin grin
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 2:04pm On May 06, 2011
up, wink
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 12:26pm On May 11, 2011
still need
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by omafones: 1:19pm On May 11, 2011
We have 16gb 3G and 32gb 3G iPad2 for sale in Lagos, unfortunately ours are not badged AT&T and are not locked to any network. Our iPads (as with our iPhones) are covered by International Apple warranty. We deliver all over Nigeria by FedEx or Tranex.

Please note we are a business as such charge a commercial rate for our products, so we may not be in line with your calculations as to projected costs of landing the item in Lagos - (trust you have seen the post on DHL on Nairaland front page)

If you are still keen , drop us an email and we may work out a price for you; info@omafones.com
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by omoola007(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2011
Ok Mr Ade_Mark

I have exactly what you are looking for. 16GB White IPAD 2 with 3G WIFI.

I ordered it for myself the first week it came out and i am just getting it. But for the right price, I am willing to sell it and order another one for myself (it will take 4 weeks to get it)

My price N150,000. That's the final price . Its is also available at MEGA PLAZA for N182,500

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT  cool cool cool

Give us a call at either 0816 285 0941 OR 0803 454 7919 

WWW.OANDOGADGETS.COM
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 9:38pm On May 11, 2011
omoola007:

Ok Mr Ade_Mark

I have exactly what you are looking for. 16GB White IPAD 2 with 3G WIFI.

I ordered it for myself the first week it came out and i am just getting it. But for the right price, I am willing to sell it and order another one for myself (it will take 4 weeks to get it)

My price N150,000. That's the final price . Its is also available at MEGA PLAZA for N182,500

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT  cool cool cool

Give us a call at either 0816 285 0941 OR 0803 454 7919 

WWW.OANDOGADGETS.COM

Nope not paying 150k, check the 1st post i had been offered 150k before . If i was willing to pay 150, i would have long bought it.
besides the 4 weeks delivery is no more. check apple site now it is now 1-2 weeks.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by omoola007(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2011
Ok good luck.

It takes approximately 4 weeks to get it in your hands in Nigeria wink

- 2 weeks from China to US (The IPAD is shipped from China)

- 3-5 business days from US through Europe to Nigeria

- 3-5 business days to clear Nigeria customs and get delivered to you.

By the Way N150K is $950. the ipad cost $630 plus tax $50 = $680 from Apple

Shipping is another $80 to Nigeria that's $760

Like someone said factor in how i will get my money back to the US (Wire fees) and profit (i have to buy diesel and pay my staff and internet cost).

I am not sure you are being reasonable or totally serious about getting an IPAD 2 you are in Nigeria and want to get US prices (while paying in Naira) even folks in the US can't get it easily check Amazon and ebay.

Well I guess I will enjoy my ipad. I deserve it. I wish you the best getting an IPAD 2 for under $850 for me like i said it will take a premium for me to sell what i ordered for myself.

Just for kicks check out these listing for ipad 2 if you see what you like we can custom order it for you at cost. (as long as you pay me in Dollars)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002C74BNG/ref=sr_1_5_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1305154342&sr=8-5&condition=new

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0047DVX8O/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&qid=1305154792&sr=8-28&condition=all
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 12:08pm On May 12, 2011
Good luck on your sales too
It may take u 4 weeks to get it down to Nigeria, but for others it maybe less. So don't generalize  your 4 WEEKS excuse to justify you high price!
While you maybe shipping and waiting for it to get cleared, someone else flying to Nigeria at that period, may just be bringing some in his luggage same day and will make the ipad 2 available in 10 days or less, since apple really ships it less than 2 weeks!

So because i am buying apple ipad2 , i should pay all your cost + your staff fees?  shocked shocked 
maybe you include your children school fees + your wife's allowance too to the total cost  grin grin
If you don't know how to run a business and expect me to pay your diesel fees + your staff salaries cos of an  ipad, then you should stop running the biz, since u practically have no idea on how to manage costs efficiently and expect all costs to be paid on each product sold.

Yes do enjoy your ipad 2, while i will wait till i get a fair price, i will not pay close to double the price because u need diesel money and have to pay your staff, That's your problem and NO u can't make it mine  lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by omafones: 12:46pm On May 12, 2011
Am enjoying this thread, myself and omoola007 are obviously NOT what Ade Mark is looking for. Ade Mark is obviously looking for his friend that lives in the US, should pop into his local Apple Store or Best Buy outlet, buy the iPad 2 and God so kind as he is coming on holiday next week so he'll throw it into his luggage (I presume he is not buying anything for any of his relatives and not carrying any clothes so no question of excess luggage), Ade's friend is a seasoned traveler so no customs dare disturb him at MMA (who born the customs man?) , then he'll bring the iPad2 and hand it over to Ade - Shikena!!!

iPad 2 cost $775 (no sales tax) at N155 to the dollar only N120k . I understand Ade Mark completely, he has no reason to pay anything near N150k when apparently it only cost his friend N120k. grin

But of you want to pick up an iPad2 already in Lagos, sitting in a showroom, waiting for a buyer, an iPad2 that has has paid transport, custom duties, sitting in an air conditioned office, then as long as Apple doesn't have an official sales rep for iPhone & iPad in Nigeria then the likes of Omoola007, Mega Plaza, Slot and Omafones will be duty bound to put a proportion of their costs on this high value item otherwise they will go out of business.

Anyway I am sure you find someone on Nairaland who will fit your profile, do you a favour and bring you your bargain iPad2, but if you want an iPad2 today call 08033068085 we have a few left.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 2:07pm On May 12, 2011
Oh and i am enjoying this thread and NO u are not what i am looking for. Unless you are not blind, i specifically put approximate shipping price there so the whole bla bla talk of seeking a friend to fly down to bring it over really shows how shallow your reasoning is  tongue
The reason i put the previous example was the fact that omoola007 was trying to justify is 150k price by shouting " 4 WEEKS DELIVERY"

Now to show you type before reasoning, ipad 2 16g + 3g price is $629 + sales tax we have approximately $660. Where u got your false price of $775 doesn't surprise me cos from your posts it is obvious you rush to type 1st before thinking .
I understand you have no reason to do the calculation correctly since, u expect the buyer not to do his own research and accept your flawed calculations since you need to make a killing from each sales  shocked shocked

Yes i understand there will be a premium on the official price, but i won't be paying your diesel fees+ internet fees + staff salaries cos of a single item. If you have no idea how to distribute the costs buy adding a little premium and increasing sales then your problem and NOT MINE   wink

isn't it ironic that the last time, u screamed "few left" and several days after " still few left" I am sure u will find someone who will fit your profile to pay for the ipad2 with all diesel costs + rent inclusive, but for me IT'S A NO NO. hopefully your "few left" will turn to "none felt" that's if u ever sold any though  grin grin
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by omoola007(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2011
Omafones,
Thanks for your post. I agree with you that we are not the people Ade_Mark is looking for. I will keep you in mind in case i can't fulfill a procurement immediately. This Naija market is tough but i think you will agree that there is a MARKET. By the way the exchange rate is N158 I hope it comes down this time last year it was about N153. Like Fhemmy said earlier you have to factor the cost of getting your money back stateside.

Ade_Mark, 
If it were that easy you would log onto WWW.APPLE.COM and order some IPADs like I am about to do now and then figure out how to get it to Nigeria risking loss, theft and damage. You do not understand that living in a third world country and wanting first world technology like IPAD 2 will require you to pay a premium,  APPLE products have always carried a premium even in the US. I am in business to make a profit and I am not your buddy who just happens to stumble on an apple store and bring it on a plane. Funny I got an IPAD stolen from my luggage in Ghana doing that.

When i mentioned diesel, pay my staff and internet cost it was to illustrate that these are cost of doing business. You insulting me will not get you an IPAD especially at cost. I am in business for myself and from your postings you are either employed by a big company or not in business for yourself so you don't see the back-end processes. I understand your position though i have been where you are and actually i say the same things when i go to Mega plaza and see their prices on some items but i also know that i can always go to Alaba and risk my money on a fake or pay the premium of getting the best quality available. So when necessary and when i can afford it i pay the premium.

My business model is to streamline cost and bring products to customers at a price the market can bear. And i really thought you could be one of my customers that will attest to my quality of service and product, Unfortunately, we have hit an impasse but i hope you get and enjoy and IPAD 2 its a fund Gadget and i am loving mine right now.

Surely IPAD 2 prices will come down i am guessing in June but before then there is a premium associated with having it for sale on ground in Nigeria having scaled through risk of loss, theft and damage. If cannot afford to pay that premium, you can sit on the sidelines like some of my customers are and wait until June when the prices will be lower.

As for my wife and Kids they are very very comfortable without your charity. thanks for asking.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by omafones: 4:50pm On May 12, 2011
@omoola007 I disagree with you; the iPad2 is NOT coming down in price anytime soon. iPad2 came out, Apple reduced iPad 1 by $100, how much has iPhone4 come down since release? Don't mess with Apple, they don't reduce their prices - budding MBA students, do your research on Apple - in a crowded market they are able to charge a premium for their products on the strength of their brand.

Drop me an email, I have orders for Playbooks that I've not been able to fulfill info@omafones.com
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by omoola007(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2011
Yes sir. I just sent you info. I actually have a playbook on hand lets talk.

I meant that the premium i (we) are charging due to slow supply. Definitely Apple is not dropping their price not unless there is IPAD 4. they actually only dropped IPAD 1 because they had an over supply in the market as of IPAD 2 release. Ideally IPAD 2 should have been released in May not March. I definitely am not expecting APPLE to drop their price the Lion does not change his path, the antelope avoids it.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by oludy: 11:17pm On May 12, 2011
reports I am getting suggests iPad 2 scarcity and consequently cost will be worse in June. Foxconn cannot meet up. You guys should leave Ade_mark alone, he will get an iPad 2 soon, maybe when iPad 3 is released. I dunno why you have insult folks trying to make a living. If you don't like their prices, just skip them and move on.

BTW, am rocking my iPad 2 but, I still need the iTunes voucher omafone. I need to get some great apps.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by omafones: 10:06am On May 13, 2011
Thanks for your custom Oludy, another satisfied customer
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by calcentron: 2:04am On May 14, 2011
Tevci DroidPad - Simplified Mobile Internet Device. Nigeria's best 7" flat widescreen android tablet which provides a fantastic multimedia and internet experience. Unveiling soon. Visit http://www.tevci.com for more information
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by calcentron: 2:07am On May 14, 2011
Tevci DroidPad - Simplified Mobile Internet Device. Nigeria's best 7" flat widescreen android tablet which provides a fantastic multimedia and internet experience. Unveiling soon. Visit http://www.tevci.com for more information
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 12:43am On May 20, 2011
still need, And don't need kids crying on my thread about diesel fees, internet fees, rent costs tongue
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by SwitchTel(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2011
Mr ade mark, the ipad 2 is now available, and I'm in lagos, so you can call me 08023230923 for info, its cash and carry
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 4:51pm On May 30, 2011
still need
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by SwitchTel(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2011
Mr ade IPAD 2 32GB 190k ready if you're intrested
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 12:15pm On May 31, 2011
SwitchTel:

Mr ade IPAD 2 32GB 190k ready if you're intrested

Hell NO!!
IPAD2 64GB wifi + 3g goes for 170-180k in otigba, and u want to sell a 32gb for 190k?? undecided undecided
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 31, 2011
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by tutujuju: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2011
@omafones
Wake up!
u are selling ipad2 + 3g +wifi (16gb) for 165,000, while slot is selling the 64gb with 3g + wifi for 160,000
and have the 16gb for 120,000, that is 45,000 less than your price and slot even has a one year warranty and more popular

@swichtel
slot has 65gb with wifi + 3g for 160,000 that's 30,000 naira cheaper than your outrageous price of 190,000
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by babegee: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hi,

I have ipad2 wifi + 3g for sale
16gb=120k
32gb= 140k
64gb= 152k

Delivery takes about 2 weeks to lagos and additional 2 days outside of lagos.
If anyone is interested, contact me by email on keishng@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by IIKOTECH(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
There is no need for argument.
Just go to

www.iikotech.com

We have it in stock.

Ipad2 64GB 3G for 160K cash (white)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easy Buy Laptops With No Initial Payment / Great Cheap Price 4 Laptop,desktop,gadget And Accessories / Price Slash >>>Very Portable pocket Romoss Powerbank New Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.