Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb (6769 Views)

Direct SIM Router With Wi-fi For Glo Mtn Airtel Etisalat / Apple Ipad 2 With Wi-fi + 3G 16GB / FOR SALE: Brand New Iphone 3g 16gb In Nigeria:95K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
I want to buy a Brand New
Apple® - iPad® 2 with Wi-Fi + 3G - 16GB or 32GB (AT&T) - White
price is : $629.99 or $729
Apple® - Smart Cover Polyurethane for Apple® iPad® 2 - Blue
price is $39

total price is $668 or $768

I know shipping wouldn't exceed $100.

Please post your offers , i need it delivered in lagos
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by redcliff: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2011
can help u but shipping is hell lot more than 100, i suggest u just wait till the imorters bring it in,
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2011
redcliff:

can help u but shipping is hell lot more than 100, i suggest u just wait till the imorters bring it in,
so how much is shipping and what's your offer? smiley
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by redcliff: 12:39am On Mar 16, 2011
do you have an address over there_
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2011
redcliff:

do you have an address over there_
if i did, wouldn't i just tell the occupant to do the purchase and ship down to me? tongue
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
It is very easy to do the calculations of products and arrive at a figure.
First of all you need to put the following into considerations.
As a business man, i have to calculate the cost of bring my money back to America/Canada, cos my money sitting in Nigeria is useless to me.
Now the cost of that will not be less 120$$ . . . That is the fact that banks in Nigeria will charge and banks here will charge me as well.
That being said, i am sure you would not dispute the fact that i will have to make money upon my investment.

So at the end of the day, you will be looking at almost 1000$$ for the purchase.
Also, based on the state i reside, i will have to pay tax on the purchase.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by easycordz(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
i can get you one for the price summarized above but will need more buyers(at least 3)

You can reach me on 08096761671.

Cheers
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
easycordz:

i can get you one for the price summarized above but will need more buyers(at least 3)

You can reach me on 08096761671.

Cheers

I am sure the buyer would not wanna pay that kinda price . . . .
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
still need and not for outrageous prices
i have already responded but the spam bot keeps banning me, u wanna see my response, click my user-name and see my last posts.

Others please send your offers here.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by switchfoot: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hello I just got one with all the specification you mentioned.you may wish to contact me on 08029550695. Price is N130k if you interested.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
switchfoot:

Hello I just got one with all the specification you mentioned.you may wish to contact me on 08029550695. Price is N130k if you interested.

Apple® - Smart Cover Polyurethane for Apple® iPad® 2 - Blue , available too? cos it doesn't come with that, the smart cover is sold separately
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2011
Please dont say lm wicked for given you
18g/54g!! Every month!!!!
for proper downloading of heavy files
listening to Live! event on Cnn,bbc
playing Music on youtube
opening of secured site like liberty reserve.facebook,yahoo,gmail,forex
browsing like me 24/7 without watching your Bundles
cos it's unlimited!!!!!!
add me on facebook with
Gej mgbenka ifeanyi
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
still need
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2011
up wink
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by jomoreb(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hello there, I am selling a brand new never opened Ipad 16gb Wifi. It comes with everything thats in a new one, I am located in the United States, and can ship to you for a good price depending on where in Nigeria you are located in, I buy my apple from apple stores or other retail stores,
My asking price is $489 plus shipping

Let meknow if interested, i can also get the 32gb Ipad
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
jomoreb:

Hello there, I am selling a brand new never opened Ipad 16gb Wifi. It comes with everything thats in a new one, I am located in the United States, and can ship to you for a good price depending on where in Nigeria you are located in, I buy my apple from apple stores or other retail stores,
My asking price is $489 plus shipping

Let meknow if interested, i can also get the 32gb Ipad

Please learn to read properly before responding undecided
I need ipad 2 and not the ipad 1. 2ndly i need 16 gb + wifi + 3g and not just wifi
lastly i wouldn't be stupid to pay you money upfront. If u got a relative u can send to him/her and i pay when i see my product wink
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by jomoreb(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
well good to know you are not silly, I guess my offer wasnt meant for you, and knowing fully well how "responsible and trustworthy" Nigerians generally are I rather get my money upfront, Thats why I use google checkout, you pay google checkout, I send you what you paid for, but I think before you made your "Please learn to read properly before responding" comment, you could have easily just asked me if I can get the iPad 2 which the answer would have been yes.
New Apple - iPad 2 with Wi-Fi + 3G - 16GB (the 3g is under Verizon Wireless) - White :$730 plus shipping
New Apple - iPad 2 with Wi-Fi + 3G - 64GB (the 3g is under Verizon Wireless) - Black :$930 plus shipping
New Apple - iPad 2 with Wi-Fi + 3G - 16GB (the 3g is under Verizon Wireless) - Black :$730 plus shipping

you feel better now?
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
Well good to know you are not dumb  But if you had opened your eyes well and read properly you would have seen that i opened the thread and i specifically stated what i needed  shocked
I mean why should i ask you if you can get ipad 2? when the thread specifically said i require offers from those than can get ipad2.
Oh and  knowing full well how "responsible and trustworthy" Nigerians abroad expect one to stupidly send them money upfront cos being in the USA now automatically makes them holier, I'd rather pay my money when i see my order  tongue
And when did Google checkout become fraud-proof? Go and do your research; just like people have been scammed using PayPal service, so have they been scammed using Google checkout. So i think before u made i use "Google checkout blah blah" u should have done your research on your falsely assumed fraud-proof payment system.
Price is ok by me, but if you are expecting me to stupidly pay you upfront, you will have to wait till eternity  lipsrsealed
OK now?  grin
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by jomoreb(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
wow, i can try to think of something smart to reply you with, but , never mind dude, really holier? thats what you got from my whole spill, well, hope you get what you are looking for if not, I still seem like an option to you
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
jomoreb:

wow, i can try to think of something smart to reply you with, but , never mind dude, really holier? thats what you got from my whole spill, well, hope you get what you are looking for if not, I still seem like an option to you
there's really no reply that wouldn't keep making your replies worse
I mean u said why i didn't ask if you get ipad 2? shocked If u were smart , you would have just put up the offer of your ipad2 and not being unprofessional and stating u had ipad1 for sale blah blah, when i specifically asked for ipad 2 undecided ; if i wanted ipad 1, i would have written it here, i mean why is common sense not so common?
Yeah and i hope you get someone stupidly willing to pay you upfront, cos if u expect an upfront from me, then trust me your are not even close to being an option to me lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by jomoreb(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
just let it go my dude, or feel free to keep replying, am done, just let it go, go rape a chicken or something, you already made your point, Am pretty sure you feeling pretty good with your "sharp" replies, just let it go, stop wasting your (am guessing) Internet minutes with your replies, you are not going to pay upfront because your are not stupid or willing or whatever, I get it, now calm yourself down, at the end of the day you still need an Ipad, you can keep bsing your way around with your "smart alec" replies or you try to thingk of another way to do business, Am still open minded so what are your thoughts, actually, never mind, just consider this closed
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2011
Isn't it ironic that you haven't let it go but still replying, more like  dumb hypocrisy to me.
I am pretty sure you feel silly about your initial and subsequent dumb replies and instead of saving yourself to further exposure of your stupidity you are just bent on fulfilling your burnt ego by still replying  undecided
Yes i won't be silly to send you money upfront, same way i don't expect you to stupidity send me the product upfront, i mean u expect me me to stupidly trust you but u don't trust others yourself? what a dumb irony. lipsrsealed
I am calm u are the one feeling burnt and jittery, the thread is mine , so why are you too jittery and nervous over it ? Yes at the end of the end i still an ipad2, but at the end of the end of the day, u still desperately seek buyers and about this being closed, unless perhaps you have memory issues then read my previous replies, upfront payment wasn't even an option, it was a tall dream of yours and a 100% NO NO grin grin
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by nex(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2011
Enough of this argument. Someone requested something and needs to have it. This exchange of words leads nowhere.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by sholasho(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2011
@ade_mark,
  Lemme know if u r still interested have black and white on ground (9ja) already but for 155k.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2011
I have ipad 16G and 64G respectively
they are going for 120k and 150k respectively
if you are instrested contact me on 01-8127254

Also available are brand new laotops and blackberry phones.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by texazzpete(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
ade_mark:

I want to buy
Apple® - iPad® 2 with Wi-Fi + 3G - 16GB (Verizon Wireless) - White
price is : $629.99
Apple® - Smart Cover Polyurethane for Apple® iPad® 2 - Blue
price is $39

total price is $668

I know shipping wouldn't exceed $100.

Please post your offers , i need it delivered in lagos

Remember to add sales tax to this equation. You won't walk out of the store with the ipad for $629.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by omoola007(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
Mr. Ade_Mark,

You can check out WWW.OANDOGADGETS.COM we are expecting a shipment of IPAD 2 in case you did not buy it yet.

Also note that the Verizon model may not be the right one for Nigeria. Verizon uses CDMA, while AT&T uses GSM (Sim card) so for Nigeria i would recommend the AT&T version.

We will have the 32G wifi 3G AT&T for 160K and  64G wifi 3G AT&T for 185K

Thanks
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
Still Need
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by omoola007(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2011
Give us a call at O&O Gadgets. We can special order it for you but it may take a few weeks,

The Verizon model is not popular because it uses CDMA not GSM like the AT&T version so we don't generally order that. Also the 16GB is not in high demand so many people don't stock that either. Most sellers stock 64GB

Give us a call at either 0816 285 0941 OR 0803 454 7919

We look forward to hearing from you.
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by princeofp: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2011
Too known and over sabi,
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
omoola007:

Give us a call at O&O Gadgets. We can special order it for you but it may take a few weeks,

The Verizon model is not popular because it uses CDMA not GSM like the AT&T version so we don't generally order that. Also the 16GB is not in high demand so many people don't stock that either. Most sellers stock 64GB

Give us a call at either 0816 285 0941 OR 0803 454 7919

We look forward to hearing from you.

I have modified it to AT&T and 16gb or 32gb
Still Need , paste your offers here, will be more interested in those that already have it here in Nigeria
Re: I Need Brand New Apple® - Ipad® 2 With Wi-fi + 3g - 16gb by ademark1: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2011
Still Need, serious pple only, don't waste my time and yours asking for upfront payment wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HP2000, 320GB, 2GB, Webcam, DVD Drive, Window8, Warranty (Brand New ) / Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams / Crazy Phone Deals..(massive Discounts)..all sold out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.