Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Zero To Hero - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zero To Hero (253 Views)

Herbert Wigwe, Ifie Sekibo Lock Horns For Banker Of The Decade In Democracy Hero / What Skills Can I Learn Before 2023.. Number 3 And 6 Took Me From ZERO To HERO. / From Zero To Massive Wealth - The Amazing Story Of Ken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zero To Hero by dumahi(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2020
I'm honestly excited about this. This is not like anything else I've found on the web.

While many people have the wrong thinking that you have to apply for a job, go there every morning wearing a packet shirt, knotting a tie, and getting paid a paltry sum only once in a month, this is the exact formula for a lifetime of poverty. Nigerian youths should have outgrown this colonial mentality in 2020.

I have something for you that can SPEEDILY move you from ZERO TO HERO financially speaking. It can be in a matter of days and you don't even need to have any money to start. 

Surprisingly though, this opportunity isn't located in any tall building in Lagos, Abuja or any other big city. Instead, this opportunity is quietly waiting for you in your own village or any other village you're familiar with.

This is it: It's an easy way to turn any foodstuff your village people are known for into fat pays dropping off in your bank. A friend introduced me to this and I see it as a way out for many Nigerians in these hard times. So, I have decided to spread the word. Get details on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6245174/new-way-wealthy-foodstuff-supplier.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Make $60 Or More Online Just By Sharing Links / Does Any One In Here Make Rice Sack / Earn 30mill In 5months With Just 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.