Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,369 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! (539 Views)

My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / Why Employees don't last at FOOD CONCEPTS Plc(owners Of Chicken Republic) / Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! by Abraham18(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2020
I'm a freelance writer, and I was employed to write some articles for vira.ng, which I accepted not because they promised to pay handsomely but because I'm trying to build a relationship with them. I wrote about 50 non-plagiarized articles for the website (Vira.ng), which have been published on their site. They agreed to pay monthly; since I completed the article, they have stopped returning my chats on WhatsApp.

I sent emails several times, but none got a reply from them; they are expected to pay me #17,500 for all 50 articles. I'm writing this so another young writer won't fall victim to them. They are also the owner of Linestech Solution. Here is their number

Phone no: +234 813 974 5545
Re: Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! by Abraham18(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Beware
Re: Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! by Abraham18(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Beware!!!
Re: Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! by Abraham18(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, that is one of the downsides of being a freelance writer in this part of the world
Re: Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! by Abraham18(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! by Abraham18(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! by Abraham18(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! by Jacksonkatie: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Work with Linestech solution at your peril

(1) (Reply)

An Experienced Married Poultry Manager Needed In Ibadan. / Work And Live In Saudi Arabia / Marketer Needed : Ajah (accomodation Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.