Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare (4487 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by dayokanu(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
My fellow rascals in the SW, Lets go out and show our rascally behaviour on April 9 as we vote out MEND spokesman, Odechukwu, AdeMUMU, Abdul-clueless, RETARDeen, GEJ and PDP losers
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by 9ijaMan: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
ObamaUS:

The day Goodluck lost this election was the day he chose SAMBO as the vice president.
If he had chosen RIBADU or ELRUFAI,He would have just won this election by landslide.

Neither El-Rufai nor Ribadu would have accepted to be GEJ's VP. They are just too smart to be able to work effectively under a dunce. GEJ knew his level and that's the reason he picked someone who's just about as dumb as he is for VP.

El-Rufai is very much welcome on board the BB train.
dayokanu:

My fellow rascals in the SW, Lets go out and show our rascally behaviour on April 9 as we vote out MEND spokesman, Odechukwu, AdeMUMU, Abdul-clueless, RETARDeen, GEJ and PDP losers

My honorable Rascal! grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by enemaralph: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
Pdp on spending spree to resist the BB political tsunami that is dethroning all their strongholds. As bakare will say they are only having a farewell party. Bye bye to NYAMA NYAMA! grin
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by Danfaga(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
The time has come for the change. We have suffered enough. We have suffered for the assassination of our noble leaders like Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Sir Ahmadu Bello Sardauna, Gen Murtala Muhammed, Gen Sani Abatcha etc. God has forgiven us.
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by gernded(m): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2011
HOW I WISH NAIRALAND RUNS AN OBJECTIVE ISSUES AND ACCURATE DEBATE.

THEY ARE FOOLS I MEAN THE MODERATORS.
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by Actionleap: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
Many people on this forum talk carelessly. El-Rufai is one of the few Nigerians courageous and intelligent. He could've accepted "Presidential pardon" like Ribadu but he chose to defend his integrity. His endorsement is wise move. I advice all Nigeria elite to support the BB ticket if they want to escape the anger of the poor masses.
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by judenum: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
Its the true word but lets see if GEJ power of incumbency won't prevail. We all know the splashy bad deeds of PDP. Moreover, the opposition would have come out strong and firm b4 now. I would cast my vote for a change in nigeria and good future. I have always been keen on El- rufai's ideology and i feel he is candid enough. Please arise all Nigerians and just have hope for the future generation of this nation. smiley smiley
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by guvna(m): 1:22am On Mar 17, 2011
Well hope Nigerian will opt for something good this time and let a team with clear and progressive agenda like Buhari get in. Naija go still better in our own lifetime,
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2011
@ papij,I know that it is always convenient for you to use your values to judge others which also include making false allegation against people to achieve only one thing-quench ur PHD appetite.Without sounding immodest,I have aN UNIMPEACHABLE conscience,character and trainning to make reasonably verifiable and sound decisions in life and not to happenstance.Read carefully thru el-rufai's comments,his conclusion does not derive from reasoning that is not influenced by bias.He said'I didnt support them initially because I consider them too old(perhaps now their age has been reduced and if it has not been reduced then his assumption that age counts in service delivery is not sound?).Basis for his change of heart is clearly incoherent and unverifiable,what outstanding administrative post or performance was recorded by Buhari (or do-nothing Jonathan)to have neccesitated his change of heart.Did Buhari(or do-nothing gej) do any particularly outstanding thing to make el-rufai change his heart?Now,if there is none,then the change of heart could be based on any other thing but definitely not on a new insighful performance!
I,on the other hand consider the age a serious factor particularly when the younger elements(Ribadu-Fola Adeola) are credible and capable alternative.Nigerian Presidency is like an olympic Gold medal which only the fittest can claim,no country hopes to win an olympic Gold parading a team captain of 68years!
Now to salient issues of developmental politics,what do the pair bring to the table?If it is credibility,Ridadu and Fola have it!What single thing could you recall is the legacy of Buhari(or do-nothing gej) when he was in office?I know he was the 'WAI' president and then ptf,after that what next?Compare that to a Ribadu that built a sophisticated governmental agency from the scratch and went on thru his doggedness to remove Nigeria from the ignominy of being the world's most corrupt nation,not in 1985 oh! but just 3-5yrs ago!Not in a military govt oh,but democracy.Would you advice I should sacrifice someone with a skill and credibility that is more relevant to the needs of this generation for an old credible hand?Its like using analogue telephones instead of GSM!
To Fola,who built the current strongest bank (GTB Plc)in Nigeria from the scratch,the bank is still standing tall and excelling based on the solid foundation built from the credibility of a Fola Adeola,there is nothing this man has touched that has not turned to gold!From FATE Foundation,National pension Commission,Eterna Oil etc,yet with no single credibility problem or scandal!
Now to the bandwagon effect on nairaland,I tell you it is nothing but a bubble!The actual voters are not these guys,the actual losers are not these guys who dont vote,it is Nigeria that would lose if Ribadu doesnt win.
Ribadu-Fola Adeola will win votes in the Northern states,SE,SS but Buhari would lose in the SW,come distant 3rd behind Ribadu and gej in SE,SS and clearly when the stalemate is acheived,the run-off will compel Buhari to support Ribadu!While the north resents gej,the SS/SE resents BB!While pdp wants to win in the west,the PDP is clearly resented by the SW!Nowhere,not a single state or political zone is Ribadu-Fola Adeola resented!(maybe its being planned to be the case on nairaland grin grin,thank God is not a geopolitical zone.Now tell me,who has the best chance to be the president?
We would not only vote Ribadu online,we will be onground to cast our vote to Ribadu-Fola,defend the votes and eventually acheive a Ribadu presidency.All seems to be working on fine,while the north loves Buhari,his personae and party cpc does not have any foot in the SE/SS whereas ACN is fully on ground and in strong contention in most SS and SE states,add that to the potential landslide victory in the SW and northern votes for ribadu,it is clear that Ribadu has better chances than BB,let us support these guys for the good of the country.
As for Tinubu pdp-sponsored accusers,you will fail!If Tinubu is corrupt take him to court like you did to Igbinedion,Alams,Ladoja,Orji Uzor kalu,Nnamani etc.

VOTE RIBADU-FOLA ADEOLA FOR PRESIDENCY 2011.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^ Is it possible your bias clouds your judgment there? What of the part below is unclear to you?

El-Rufai, said, “My belief is that the Buhari-Bakare ticket is the strongest because it addresses the concern of Nigerians for an inclusive and balanced ticket of two very strong and competent individuals. It shows greater capacity, track record and evidence of proven ability than the other candidates, to tackle what I consider to be the five most important challenges facing most Nigerians in 2011, which are insecurity and inadequate justice, infrastructure deficits - power, roads, railways, ports, etc. Unemployment and youth hopelessness, collapse of government institutions and corruption, and collapse of public services, particularly education and healthcare. It is the only ticket that has published a detailed manifesto with clear deliverables, timelines and commitments. The others are either promising nothing in writing (PDP and ANPP) or just unrealistic platitudes (ACN) e.g. 30 million jobs and 5 million homes? -are they kidding?

The man told you he harbored prejudice against the team cause of age but now that he has gotten past that and closely looked at what they come with, he has had a change of mind, and you write all what you have above to tell us it does not make sense to you?
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by Kjay(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2011
@TNUNU for life

Bro, u are making perfect sense. permit me to borrow your post,
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by zeeleso(f): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2011
gernded:

HOW I WISH NAIRALAND RUNS AN OBJECTIVE ISSUES AND ACCURATE DEBATE.

THEY ARE FOOLS I MEAN THE MODERATORS.
ME TOO YES. HOW I WISH NAIRALAND RUNS A GOOD TOPIC.
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by nateevs(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2011
Someone just called Sani Abacha a noble leader. shocked shocked

This is everything that is wrong about Nigeria. I never thought I would see that in my life time.
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by 9ijaMan: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2011
nateevs:

Someone just called Sani Abacha a noble leader. shocked shocked

This is everything that is wrong about Nigeria. I never thought I would see that in my life time.
If PDP can celebrate the release of a felon with so much fan fare, and the same PDP can ferry a murderer to Abuja in the presidential jet, why would you find it difficult to assimilate such. As cruel as Sani Abacha may have been, his cruelty pales into insignificance when compared to the cruelty PDP has consistently perpetrated on Nigerians in the last 12 years.

Abacha may be bad, but the PDP ganagsters are worst!
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by vanunu: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
All these Yorobbers that are supporting this former wicked dictator, are just too young to know who Buhari is, go and ask your father, whom this man is, secondly, one cannot win election without a good Platform CPC is not known by most people in Nigeria, i mean the real voting-population. GEJ is by far the best candidate, when he is through with his power sector reform, which president before him did not deem necessary, there will be electricity 24 hours everyday in Nigeria.

There is no magic about it Goodluck is going to win by a very wide margin
Re: El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare by Actionleap: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
vanunu, you talk like a fool! You should ask your father about Buhari too. This guy was the minister for petroleum when Nigeria built many of the refineries that OBJ and Dangote want to buy for peanuts. Yet, he has not oil well nor foreign account. Unlike your Yoruba leader - Asiwaju who must partake i any contract in each state his party is holding-sway. Which Jonathan are you talking about? Is it the same one? Our JEG that just bought Afribank and tidying up documents to buy NITEL? How come he promised to deliver stable power in 2015? That's when his tenure would've expired! Northern leaders are asking him to sign an undertaken that he will hand-over power in 2015, but the guy chickened out. I dey provoke o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector / Opinion: Increased Power Supply, Pipeline Vandalism And The Weather / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.