Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) (58169 Views)

DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by hustla(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Ibo man comments no pass insult, slave, thunder fire , and all other crap

Do better prove you have IQ

I no be Ibo you low IQ tribalistic slowpoke
Grow up and stop being a dunce..
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by Austino778: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=TecM0 post=95884590]

I advised her to choose her words carefully to avoid pejury

You can't claim 78 people died, reduce it to 11 and claim 7 at a congressional hearing especially if you were summoned to speak under oath

If she uses the word "Massacre" or mass killing and Canadian Embassy in Nigeria makes findings without getting mass killing then she is heading to a bad end because she would get slammed instantly with pejury or telling lies under oath

If she was your daughter or sister you would advise her to state her facts carefully at this stage, Canadian parliament has power of arrest

Can you just shut your mouth up before i lay a Curse on you that will forever be upon you!!!

Do you know how many people that died

Only if you where told that their Blood will Never Ever go Vain, you choose to be mute!!!

I just Hope you all are Ready for the next WAVE that is Coming Soon!!!

Let it RAIN oh ye Heavenly Host!!!
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by zedman1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

And if I never collected any Kobo from any government to speak the truth on issues affecting Nigeria and national security while you falsely acuse me may karma visit you

You think everyone doesn't have common sense and reasoning faculty to predict the consiquences of recklessness?!

Well I gave her a valid advise on Pejury, if that makes me a bad person and you a good person then fine so be it

Modified ;

I came back online to notification of people cursing and abusing me for asking DJ Switch to avoid Perjury and give verifieble fact

Well if I am not a paid BMC, or Government agent, if I make my money on my own, and If I actually have a residency permit of another country and can Jet out if fake news causes uprising in Nigeria and if all is have said and keep saying is about national security and patriotism.... May all your curse go back to you guys in 7 folds , May the one God of the Universe return the curse in 7 folds to you guys

Don't stress yourself bro, there are only a few critical thinking Nigerians left. The others just follow the crowd and that's one major problem out of the other problems we are faced with.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by Solatium(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fahdiga:
My argument is based on the fact that Nigerian government have been subjugating the citizens for long. the day of reckoning is now. we want a country where a poor man's rights will be respected just like a rich man too. *we want a country where police will give protesters police protection and not harassing, hounding and killing them just like what happened during the recent endsars protest*. we want what is obtainable in civilized countries like Canada where DJ Switch is already testifying against this despotic regime

You just reaffirmed your earlier position by saying POLICE KILLED THEM DURING ENDSARS and we are asking you to bring the corpse,we are asking you to give us verifiable data of those who were allegedly KILLED.
But you keep twisting and whinng.

Your lord and savior DJ WITCH go soon know how far,you think these foreign missions don't have a way of getting information about what goes on here?
Wait until she bound to the philistines
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by misano(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

That's the only thing your IQ can offer....

Eyah!!

U have been trying to tell an untrue narrative about the protest & it has been failing. Y do U think it work now. For narrative is stupid & so are U.
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by TecM0: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
misano:

U have been trying to tell an untrue narrative about the protest & it has been failing. Y do U think it work now. For narrative is stupid & so are U.

Read my comments again and point out where exactly I gave any narrative about any protest

Please point it out let's know who is actually stupid

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by misano(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Read my comments again and point out where exactly I gave any narrative about any protest

Please point it out let's know who is actually stupid

U know D nonsense U keep writing on Nairaland. I will spot it next time U write all ur trash on Nairaland.
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by guvna(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
And we thought Goodluck Jonathan's government was completely useless??

Then, please what's this government??
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by tbibuzz(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:
And so fvcking what?! Will Canadian parliament run our country for us?!

Anyways I really wish her Goodluck, because she got subpoena, telling lies under oath would be pejury so I hope she chooses her words carefully
Lies u say so the shooting never happened that's what ur saying
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by big7: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Anyways I really wish her Goodluck, because she got subpoena, telling lies under oath would be pejury so I hope she chooses her words carefully

they can Bleep your govt up and its politicians
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by TecM0: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

Can anyone suggest an Ibo translation site especially Anambra , Ebonyi or Enugu dialect

I want to make a noble effort of translating Rule 2 text to this guy and others like him

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by marsman: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

Poverty capital how?. Don't believe those. Don't take my word rather Go to Zimbabwe and contrast.
There are ways they calculate this things, our population is more, the percentage of people struggling to eat is more than the middle class. Even the president said he will lift 100 people out of poverty before 2021, we are better off than some nation but we are not in the right place.
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by tinktanker: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

And if I never collected any Kobo from any government to speak the truth on issues affecting Nigeria and national security while you falsely acuse me may karma visit you

You think everyone doesn't have common sense and reasoning faculty to predict the consiquences of recklessness?!

Well I gave her a valid advise on Pejury, if that makes me a bad person and you a good person then fine so be it

Modified ;

I came back online to notification of people cursing and abusing me for asking DJ Switch to avoid Perjury and give verifieble fact

Well if I am not a paid BMC, or Government agent, if I make my money on my own, and If I actually have a residency permit of another country and can Jet out if fake news causes uprising in Nigeria and if all is have said and keep saying is about national security and patriotism.... May all your curse go back to you guys in 7 folds , May the one God of the Universe return the curse in 7 folds to you guys actually u don't have common sense sha

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by Kingspin(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

After commenting pay yourself
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by CSTRR: 2:57am On Nov 11, 2020
If you are not planning to leave Nigeria, then you better start.
Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 3:55am On Nov 11, 2020
Try to be creative stop being a bandwagon
TecM0:

Re: DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) by vicstorm: 4:29am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

Who is this mumu na

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional / Peter Obi Campaign Office In Abuja Donated By A Northerner / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.