Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari (6453 Views)

Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" / Complete List Of Campaign Team That Will Make President Jonathan Win Buhari / Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2011
9ijaMan:

Sorry pal, Beaf has multiple personality disorder. As you'll notice he has not denied it that he's not Kengali.

Please BEAF O! Come to the rescue, am waiting O!
Come lets save 9ijaMan from this Buharia, its worse than Malaria

[size=16pt]Vote Goodluck/Sambo for Fresh Air in 2011[/size]
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by sley4life(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2011
When will all these empty promises and lies end
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by mustashfa(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2011
KenGali:

Please BEAF O! Come to the rescue, am waiting O!
Come lets save 9ijaMan from this Buharia, its worse than Malaria

[size=16pt]Vote Goodluck/Sambo for Fresh Air in 2011[/size]

WHAT IS FRESH IN THE AIR ?      angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

HE HAS BEEN IN DEMOCRACY SINCE 1999, CAN YOU COUNT HIS ACHIEVEMENTS

1999-2005 DEPUTY GOVERNOR BAYELSA STATE -------TELL US HIS ACHIEVEMENT   grin grin
2005-2007 GOVERNOR---------------------------------------TELL US HIS ACHIEVEMENT   grin grin
2007-2010-VICE PRESIDENT----------------------------------TELL US HIS ACHIEVEMENT  grin grin
2010-TILL DATE PRESIDENT (10 MONTHS)-------------------TELL US HIS ACHIEVEMENT  grin  grin
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^^ You are definitely asking the right questions but I get the sense that many are still too willing to convince themselves that the status quo is not so bad for them still. I saw the same thing back in 2007, and I still see the same happening today.
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by slimghost(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Kengali
Stop wasting ur energy on confused and biased people, come April, we shall see. No be only Buhari, na Shagari. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I STILL DEY LAFF JOR!
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2011
april 2 is at hand, the waiting shall soon pass
Re: No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari by Kobojunkie: 1:23am On Mar 22, 2011

Here's hoping someone at least step up to OWN the man's records at least.

Jonathan spent 8 years as Deputy Governor/Governor in Balyesa, a deep Niger Deltan State, and he has no clue about his own people's issues. He did NOTHING for his own people during that time and enriched himself while he was at it, doing Nothing.

We celebrate people like Amaechi Rotimi ( A Niger Deltan Governor for 4 years) for the visible improvements he has made to his state in such a short time. Also Peter Chime who in only 4 years as Governor of Enugu State has transformed the state in so many ways. Then there is Fashola in Lagos State who has helped improve one of the most populous states in the country in 4 years. Jonathan had 8 years to work with and did nothing in all that time in one of the most funded but least populated states in the country.

The same man has been in Aso Rock for almost 4 years and he has again done NOTHING for his people from Aso Rock. He is still promising them all but has yet to deliver anything to them from there.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

M.k.o Abiola And The Second Republic (1979-1983) / Gen. Buhari Steps Down For Gov Kwankwaso / Top 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.