Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) (7307 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Phones For Sale Come In And Name Ur Price / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by dimexy247(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Collector
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Dreyton36: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
In 30yrs time we'll all wish we did the same, if you know you know

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by joinnow: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
zara200:

Sehabettin Ozcelik has got a lot of phones (Photo by Ozkan Bilgin/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)
Share this article via facebookShare this article via twitter
SHARES

Jeff Parsons
Friday 6 Nov 2020 2:59 pm
Sahabettin Özçelik has probably got the largest collection of mobile phones you’ve ever laid eyes on.

Starting out as a repairer two decades ago, he has amassed a collection of over 1,000 phones. Almost all of them are from the days before smartphones, when you actually had to push a button rather than the screen to call someone.

Özçelik lives in Van, an eastern province of Turkey, and continues to collect phones even as he repairs them.

His collection used to be even larger, but thieves broke into his house and stole 700 of them two years ago.

Even so, he has managed to fill a room with the technological artifacts.

this kind repairer self go be the kind that will be condenming people phone even for minor fault just to koloby the phone and pay small money
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Golan007: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Waste of time, energy and money

So you don't recognise wealth when you see it?
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Golan007:

So you don't recognise wealth when you see it?

gathering of spoilt palasa phone is wealth i just hope you are not blind grin

It is useless and has no value.
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Golan007: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

gathering of spoilt palasa phone is wealth i just hope you are not blind grin

It is useless and has no value.

Easily a millionaire in dollars with that collection.

Either for the rare items or for the rare components.

Wake up.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Strange57: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Golan007:

Wake up.
If you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Emeka71(m): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Hoarder alert.......... wink
Old-school phone.
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Lexusgs430: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Emeka71:
Old-school phone.

Maybe the thieves stole the more recent devices..... Left him with junk status phones...... cheesy
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by TecM0: 12:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Well i'll be glad to pay his museum just to handle some of the old phones if he has a meusum in the future

I want to play space impact, snake, and bounce
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:54am On Nov 11, 2020
I am definitely sure this guy is a Muslim.. there's y
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Donmarlo(m): 12:57am On Nov 11, 2020
No be better phone sef
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 11, 2020
Golan007:

Wake up.

Wake up from what exactly?

Those phones if not working are worth nothing they are scraps.
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by swifthappy(m): 5:33am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2020
YoonSung57:
And he is not even collecting good phones na touchlight phones full there smiley
Did you not see 20years there?
Re: This Guy Has Been Collecting Phones For 20years(pic) by scarycuteface(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Of what use undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 / Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry / How To Link Your BVN Number To All Your Banks In Few Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.