Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry (1570 Views)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by Eddie4God(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Just finish reading this November 9 article from a very conservative & pro- Trump evangelical magazine. What do you think about it:
https://www.thetrumpet.com/23137-donald-trump-is-going-to-win-this-election
Donald Trump Is Going to Win This Election
The media have already crowned Joe Biden. They are going to be shocked and disgraced.
This past Friday night, Joe Biden held a big parade and made a victory speech. Saturday, the American news media decided to declare him the winner of the election and the president-elect of the United States.
It does appear strongly that this man will be America’s next president. But I absolutely do not believe that at all. Regardless of how things look right now, I am confident that Donald Trump will remain president.
Regardless of how things look right now, I am confident that Donald Trump will remain president.
The radical left in America have done everything in their power for the last four years to discredit and destroy Donald Trump. They have spied. They have lied. They have cheated. They have broken laws too numerous to count. They have committed treason, trying to depose the duly elected government! And somehow, President Trump has weathered all those storms.
What the left is doing now—all this theater aimed at bullying people into accepting Joe Biden as president—is more of the same. It should come as no surprise.
But the election has not been decided. And I am certain you are about to see some of the biggest frauds exposed perhaps ever!
Why? Because a Biden presidency is contrary to Bible prophecy.
Unfulfilled Prophecies
The Trumpet has been explaining biblical prophecies that apply to Donald Trump and to America—specific end-time prophecies that must be and will be fulfilled.
We have shown how President Trump is here to stop the destructive spirit that is working to destroy America. As I explained in my article “ Saving America From the Radical Left—Temporarily ,” this fulfills a prophecy in the biblical book of Kings about an end-time “Jeroboam” whom God would use to save the nation momentarily.
That period in Israel anciently was a forerunner of what is happening in America today. An enemy was attacking, and 2 Kings 13:5 says “the Lord gave Israel a saviour.” “For the Lord saw the affliction of Israel, that it was very bitter: for there was not any shut up, nor any left, nor any helper for Israel. And the Lord said not that he would blot out the name of Israel from under heaven: but he saved them by the hand of Jeroboam the son of Joash” (2 Kings 14:26-27). The book of Kings is one of the former prophets, and most of its prophecy is for this end time.
There are forces attacking America today that are terribly destructive—and the worst of them are within the nation. (My free booklet America Under Attack explains this.) But looking at this modern-day Jeroboam, you have to say God gave Israel a “savior”—at least to the extent that He wouldn’t let these enemies bring down the nation. He has been blocking this movement to “blot out the name of Israel [which includes America] from under heaven.”
And is his job finished? No, it isn’t. So I don’t believe at all that he is going to disappear from the scene!
The Trumpet has also pointed to a prophecy in Amos 7 that tells us a lot about this end-time Jeroboam. None of that prophecy has yet been fulfilled—but we can be sure that it will be, and President Trump must be in power for this to take place. God is going to fulfill every prophecy of His Bible!
I still believe these prophecies are 100 percent accurate. This means this nation is about to be shocked. These events are going to shock a nation that has already turned the page on our current president. But they should not shock you. Watch what happens, and when this comes to pass you will be able to recognize God’s guiding hand!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by YoonSung57: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2020
its not over yet

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2020
Good for him
Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by thatigboman: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2020
Which election? 2024 election?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by TecM0: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2020
Stop making Christians look like stupid people, stop making them look like hypocrites

Leave Christianity out of politics and Trump

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by Uprightness100(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:
Stop making Christians look like stupid people, stop making them look like hypocrites

Try to apply wisdom. You are always quick to throw insults.
Wisdom is Profitable to direct. Allow Wisdom take hold of u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by bajosky: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
I see TRUMP LAUGHING @LAST & LOUDEST.
4+4
DONALD TRUMP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by AbijaJ: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Flurry is the leader of a cult posing as a church. PCG is a cult, Google it. All these people dishing out fake prophesies are not mentally fit to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by Eddie4God(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
AbijaJ:
Flurry is the leader of a cult posing as a church. PCG is a cult, Google it. All these people dishing out fake prophesies are not mentally fit to be taken seriously.
Bro, i concur with you. Flurry is a religious fanatic & coded racist. His undying hatred for Obama & Democrats is legendary. The reason i posted this, is for people to see the kind of grave dangers that lurks within the Church/Christianity.
When nothing finally comes out of his prophecy & Biden is officially declared the winner of the election, i just hope people will see the kind of scammers & false prophets within Christendom.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by muykem: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
For how long we need to educate our brothers that God respects people's will when it comes to election.
Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by November1857(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by November1857(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

But your vice president a yaruba man is a pastor ! When he was compaigning why didn't you ask him to stay out of politics, becauseb he is a CHRISTIAN/PASTOR. You are the hypocrised here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by TecM0: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
November1857:
But your vice president a yaruba man is a pastor ! When he was compaigning why didn't you ask him to stay out of politics, becauseb he CHRISTIAN/PASTOR. You are the hypocrised here..

Did he tell you God told him you must vote for him and Jesus hates Atiku and Peter Obi or did he simply campaign based on social intervention policy, anti corruption drive

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by globalresource: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Trum. It is not yet over
Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by silentoperator: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Eddie4God:

Bro, i concur with you. Flurry is a religious fanatic & coded racist. His undying hatred for Obama & Democrats is legendary. The reason i posted this, is for people to see the kind of grave dangers that lurks within the Church/Christianity.
When nothing finally comes out of his prophecy & Biden is officially declared the winner of the election, i just hope people will see the kind of scammers & false prophets within Christendom.
I wanted to renounce my Christian faith, but i was reminded that Christianity is a personal thing.
Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by powerhouse3(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
when clock ,watches and phone time start showing different time zone some days before the election,I know something was amiss...

But it didn't occur to me that the Democrats was testing their high tech cyber war on the American elections
Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by Soulsymbol99: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cause they r seeing the new twist all these fake pple don dey show dem selfs angry
Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by Shelumiel: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
AbijaJ:
...so you're indirectly telling us to take Joespeh Stalin Biden's fraudulent victory serious right...? Is that how you goat fvckers think...
Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by AbijaJ: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
...so you're indirectly telling us to take Joespeh Stalin Biden's fraudulent victory serious right...? Is that how you goat fvckers think...

That Flurry leads a cult movement has nothing to do with Trump's loss or win, that is just a statement of fact which the Op himself has attested to. But Why are all you Trump worshippers so stupid that you have to resort to insults? You must be a goat fvcker yourself to know and detect another. Oloshi omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Going To Win This Election says Evang. Gerald Flurry by Shelumiel: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
AbijaJ:

That Flurry leads a cult movement has nothing to do with Trump's loss or win, that is just a statement of fact which the Op himself has attested to. But Why are all you Trump worshippers so stupid that you have to resort to insults? You must be a goat fvcker yourself to know and detect another. Oloshi omo irankiran.
Shut the fvck up shitholian.

(1) (Reply)

Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- / These Are The Photos North Korea Doesn't Want You To See / Sikh Temple Shooting, Is America A Faild Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.