Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination (32755 Views)

Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man / FCCPC Shuts Chinese Restaurant Over ‘Discrimination’ / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Just the usual customer service. And the apology was a claim from her, not one we can confirm. There's still some much uncertainties about this matter
Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
9jayes:
I repeat Na client she find go there

So your sister told you from experience abi?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Dindomitable1: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Whenever we commit an error either by omission or commission the right and proper thing to do is to apologise and not defend any error

1 Like

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by MaeBlocks(f): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nairaland is so full of sick comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

To all those who contributed to the name-calling - una see una life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Zazzzu(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
say no ho's dicrimination

1 Like

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
IJOBA2:
SHE EVEN PIERCED HER NOSE angry

OLOSHO NLA

TUEH angry

So any lady that pierced her nose is an olosho...Pls what brand of weed do you smoke?

10 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
The northern has only one religion or at least 99% of them believe solely in one religion. That's why they're more United than us the southerners. In south we are divided by religion. And you know how powerful religion is and effect it has in Nigeria. Some southern Muslim will rather share a secret with the north than his own blood simply because by region they're gullible. One think they don't know is that, after religion the north go back home and plan against them with same religion.

Until the SW Muslim wakes up nothing is happening

2 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Xisnin(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
I hope the misogynists will now change their previous comments. Some even called the victim a "prestitute" without evidence.

8 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by ivolt: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
I got sick reading the comments from the other thread. Just like a herd of cow, poster after poster accused the CNN journalist of lying and being a sex worker.

5 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Muftimenk: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ipob pigs were in full support of the action.

Maybe is now time to insult the hell outta the restaurant for apologising.
Welcome back bro
Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Midas01:
As for the fools saying she deserved it cuz some prostitutes go to restaurants hoping to solicit clients bla bla bla , all of you deserve SARS cuz that's how SARS generalize by thinking all guys are criminals.

We are not fools, we are just saying how it is.

You just have to cope with the reality that many women are into prostitution. She might not be that but their are many women doing prostitution and they use Restaurants to look for clients before you know it, they tarnish the brand name

1 Like

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Realtalk20: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
light099:
[s][/s]

Igbo or Hausa man trying to cause strife between Yorubas and SS. Thunder fire you.

Typical see them undecided

Guy if you know how much we hate you guys.. grin

Untrustworthy betrayers .. you guys take all the oil company jobs and bring in your people flood everywhere

I am saying it if Nigeria is to divide, the south west should never be a part of the new nation.

You guys are evil. like that family in game of thrones lanista

I am so happy in Edo state we have woken up and all my other Niger delta brothers and sisters everywhere are waking up to see how barbaric Yoruba people are and rejecting them

We are not one go away. I have seen it the movement has started

I can't wait for the day all Yoruba and chased out of me state (Edo) and the whole Niger delta as a whole

From Warri to Bayelsa

I told people during my nysc years then they didn't listen I am glad people are waking up now
Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Eriokanmi: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Realtalk20:
It was a Yoruba owned restaurant so that's why they behaved that way.

All yorubas should leave Edo state and Niger delta as a whole we don't want the
Go to your Fulani buddies
You wan make i talk abi, isorite
Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by SeriouslySense(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Still not justified. She is an adult. Though i get what you are saying, Sir.

thebosstrevor1:
I think some women go there for prostitution that is why they brought that rules. The owners are scared that prostitution can tarnish their brand name

Infact even in the front of oriental hotel, you see women doing prostitution, that is how they diminish the exclusivity of the hotel

1 Like

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by TONYE001(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Apparently the women tempt them when eating grin grin

it is a common knowledge that any place that is an entertainment center e.g Clubs, restaurants etc, you see women already standing outside in numbers doing prostitution

Question, who patronizes prostitutes?

Men, no?

5 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Dpharisee: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Has Aisha asked her Imam the ruling on an unmarried woman going to a restaurant full of men alone cheesy
Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by SeriouslySense(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
hahah
TONYE001:

Men, no?

1 Like

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by pocohantas(f): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Midas01:
As for the fools saying she deserved it cuz some prostitutes go to restaurants hoping to solicit clients bla bla bla , all of you deserve SARS cuz that's how SARS generalize by thinking all guys are criminals.

Very wicked lots. No difference between them and SARS. Okay, the only difference is uniform and gun. SARS will help us equalize. grin grin

ivolt:
I got sick reading the comments from the other thread. Just like a herd of cow, poster after poster accused the CNN journalist of lying and being a sex worker.

Too many ediots on NL. It is like they train them somewhere, then open Nairaland accounts for them to showoff their stoopidity.

7 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Starzo: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Very wicked lots. No difference between them and SARS. Okay, the only difference is uniform and gun. SARS will help us equalize. grin grin
Na ur boyfriend and male relatives dem go take equalize angry

1 Like

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by BruncleZuma: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Where all those kodeyi and thirsty chauvinists dey form redpill with Una unwashed 50 naira boxers. Uchu!

3 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Where are the idiots who posted that she lied and was just looking for attention?

How stupid do you feel now?

People who just love to oppress the oppressed. Yet you complain about our leaders.

You are getting the Nigeria and leaders you deserve.

5 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by gwama2: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
If it was a white woman, were they going to have this same heinous behavior ?? cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
I was really ashamed of the comments in the original post

It is sad that we have such evil and disgusting people on this site.

Im quite conservative, I'm critical of feminism. But some of the people calling her prostitute or whatever on the other thread should be ashamed of themselves

High time Nairaland dealt with the vile misogyny on this site. Enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Asadujames202(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
cococandy:
Too little too late.

Fortunately for them, they operate amongst idiots so they probably won’t lose clients. Their restaurant should be boycotted. Hit them where it hurts. In their pockets.

For the idiots talking about women who go there to look for clients. I’m assuming those women force them into patronizing them? As usual it has to be the women’s fault. Nothing new here.

Go n wash ya pant

1 Like

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Octopusssy(f): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
MikeMicheal, BigbabyJesus, EmekaBlue, PointZerom, Satnnist and all the other male chauvinists suffering from severe inferiority complex can now eat their words.

Ignorant mofos, their words are a reflection of their gutter upbringing.

4 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
TONYE001:

Men, no?

Every brand have what they want their business should look like, if they keep getting people not buying anything but come to use the place for hookup dont you think it will kill the brand?

I understand what the owners want, if a lady and a man comes, there is a high chance they will order something compared to when a single person comes.
Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by leisuretym: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Runs girls can now return there
Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Omezif(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
The kind of defference policies some people are using to make money baffles.
Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Yinka1984(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Go and sin no more
Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Still not justified. She is an adult. Though i get what you are saying, Sir.

Adult too do prostitution.

When i also look at it from another angle.

When a couple come to the restaurant, there is a high chance they will order something when compared to single men or women.
Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
... To think that a lot of women were carrying ENDSARS placards fighting for the rights of these same men who sit on Nairaland to type trash about them.

You all deserve to be profiled, extorted and shot by SARS. *spits*

6 Likes

Re: Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination by BigBabyJesus: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Octopusssy:
MikeMicheal, BigbabyJesus, EmekaBlue, PointZerom, Satnnist and all the other misogynists suffering from severe inferiority complex can now eat their words.

Ignorant mofos

They have told her pele so she won't use them to trend.

We've noticed her flat yansh and ugly lying face.

Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition / Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.