Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Enjoyed His Love Making – Rape Victim Tells Court - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Enjoyed His Love Making – Rape Victim Tells Court (288 Views)

I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It / A Man Can Also Be A Rape Victim - Tinubu / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoyed His Love Making – Rape Victim Tells Court by FGInvestment1: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Ekohotblog reported that the prosecutors in Botswana were left stunned when one of the rape victims (name not supplied) who was raped by Oscar Chabaya (34) in Botswana refused to testify against him.

The lady is alleged to have instead asked police officers handling the case to give her Chabaya’s contact details as he had sexually satisfied her.

It was gathered that the suspect’s rape attacks began in March 2017, where he would gain entry into his victims’ houses through windows left open.

Once inside, he would search the house for cell phones before raping the victims without protection.

Chabaya was accused of targeting tertiary students under the age of 24 before breaking into their homes at night to rape them.

He would tell his victims he was good in bed and they would call him begging for more.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/10/i-enjoyed-his-love-making-rape-victim-tells-court/
Re: I Enjoyed His Love Making – Rape Victim Tells Court by TecM0: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2020
We really need to properly define what constitutes rape and what constitutes consentual sex, if not brainless ladies would continue bastardizing the rape word forgetting it's a taboo
Re: I Enjoyed His Love Making – Rape Victim Tells Court by YoonSung57: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Nothing I no go see

(1) (Reply)

Ka3na Breaks The Internet With An All-black Outfit On A Racing Motorbike / Health Surjen, A Health Tech Startup Disrupting Healthcare Delivery System / NIN SIM Registration: Simple Way For Glo Subscribers To Link NIN To Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.