Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) (18247 Views)

Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Shadrackh: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2011
Buhari definitely had fanatical and fundamentalist tendencies in the past but i guess he can now see clearly that such extreme  disposition that beclouded his reasoning would never get him anywhere at least as far as Nigeria and her politics is concerned,and that probably explains why he opted for a Christian running mate which is actually working well for him at least in the interim let's see how far this his new stance would get him.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by DaGeneral1: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
it will get him no where, he made a wrong choice as running mate
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
[size=28pt]Buhari can never impose Islam on Nigeria.

Did you know he had been Head of State before, did was Sharia introduced then?  NO!!

Did you know one of Buhari's wives is a Christian?

His cook and driver are also Christians

For Crying out loud, Buhari's  VP is a Pastor

You guys neeed to stop your lies[/size]
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Justcash(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
GenBuhari:

Did you know he had been Head of State before, did was Sharia introduced then?  NO!!

The above is a statement by Gen. Buhari.  grin We need a neutral observer that know him.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by assme: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
Oga GenBuhari

writing in Caps/bold letters doesn't make your words more meaningful, he's wife a christian what's her name, u dn't know, small time now u will tell us his house help is also a christian
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
I do not know his wives' names but I do know one of them is a Christian.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Beaf: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
assme:

Oga GenBuhari

writing in Caps doesn't make your words more meaningful, he's wife a christian what's her name, u dn't know, small time now u will tell us his house help is also a christian

Don't mind him, he has been reciting that rubbish for months now. In the meantime, Buhari's wife is a Muslim, she even wears a veil.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Bukittes(f): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
buhari claims he has a change of mind concerning this OIC thing but who are we to know if this is genuine when we are not God that knows the true intent of man? But whether I believe or I don't, I will not put my life in the life of this kind of man who already feels that my religion is not to be respected and wants to impose his on me. That is a violation of rights and he did that to me long ago and i still have not and will not forgive him for it. Simple!!! I live in the core north so I know what it means to be thrown stones because you are wearing skirt and u r not all covered like a masquerade, I know what it means never to go to a certain area without been prepared to be called a harlot or harne (unbeliever) even by suckling children all because u r not their religion. I know what it means for a hausa man to want to touch your breast in an open market but cannot dare same for their wives. I know what it means for u to have an accident and not given a fair judgment, I know what it means to always ask on fridays whether the town is safe or not before venturing out in the morning. I know what it means to pray during episodes of their madness for blood that u may not be a victim and ur loved ones too. I know what it means to rent apartments where u think is safe even if it isn't convenient just to be safe when this madness begins. So if u r supporting Buhari or u think OIC is nothing, then these and more should be expected in Nigeria as a whole and not just in the core north. Are we prepared to be trampled upon? My religion defines me, it is me! so anyone that wants to take that from me is my sworn enemy! I don't want to know if Buhari has a Christian running mate or running wife or cook, that is because he needs their services and he is paying them for it, I don't need his service, I don't need his leadership!!
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by hakanai(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2011
@beaf
the usual thing you do best. Sow discord to make your man win based on sentiments considering his qualities have failed to show.SO if i may ask i should just que up and vote GEJ?Is that all it will take to leave Buhari alone.
Same nonsense you made with your unintelligent assumption about Oct 1 bomb blast.Filling everyones thought with a grand northern conspiracy.Today God has shamed you more.How the facts keep coming out every now and then to link GEJ with the incident.From phone number,FG representative name,vehicles impounded with explosives designated for Abuja from the ND and GEJ defending them.recruiting suspects eg Dopkesi,soliciting reconciliation between GEJ and key suspects as assumed by you.namely IBB ciroma and co.
Now that Buhari is contesting with the same person.Your lets smare him campaign has changed focus abi.The same buhari defended GEJ countless times from others even in the north,you dare to call him fanatic.When the Northern elite(within PDP) said Buhari lets come sit and work against GEJ,he was the first respected northern leader who openly said the laws of the land supercede any political arrangement and GEj should not be stopped from running under any guise.Regional or religious.Then i know you kept qouting him to gain GEJ some credence.Buhari rejected the NPLF meeting or any sectional arrangement.He believes in a nation.If only his Islamic views were driving him,he would have being on that band wagon since. undecided
Buhari's treat in the north today is the same group that rejected GEj at first got bride by GEJ and now hate Buhari for his firm stance on the rights of people like GEJ.Tell me am lying.Who make GEJ support base within the north? govs and cabal.trade by barter.
The same Buhari that also refuse any arrangement that would not recognize GEJ.How hard is it to see that this fellow is straight and committed to the rule of law and the rights of all.Note he is aware of GEj a xtian and southern yet in the face of his northern folks choose to side with him.
For the GEJ resentment by some northerners blame PDP.GEJ and co,Only they know best.   Supported GEJ stance on elections and his choice for chairman.
Buhari also took the time to send an apology to the GEJ camp for the action of some unruly supporters.What else do you want from him.He is humble and realizes GEJ right to campaign unmolested,To run for president and to be voted in a free and fair election.If it is the will of the people sad
When will you grow up and stop peddling lies.Remember lying is bad. angry
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Justcash(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2011
haka_nai:

@beaf
the usual thing you do best. Sow discord to make your man win based on sentiments considering his qualities have failed to show.SO if i may ask i should just que up and vote GEJ?Is that all it will take to leave Buhari alone.
Same nonsense you made with your unintelligent assumption about Oct 1 bomb blast.Filling everyones thought with a grand northern conspiracy.Today God has shamed you more.How the facts keep coming out every now and then to link GEJ with the incident.From phone number,FG representative name,vehicles impounded with explosives designated for Abuja from the ND and GEJ defending them.recruiting suspects eg Dopkesi,soliciting reconciliation between GEJ and key suspects as assumed by you.namely IBB ciroma and co.
Now that Buhari is contesting with the same person.Your lets smare him campaign has changed focus abi.The same buhari defended GEJ countless times from others even in the north,you dare to call him fanatic.When the Northern elite(within PDP) said Buhari lets come sit and work against GEJ,he was the first respected northern leader who openly said the laws of the land supercede any political arrangement and GEj should not be stopped from running under any guise.Regional or religious.Then i know you kept qouting him to gain GEJ some credence.Buhari rejected the NPLF meeting or any sectional arrangement.He believes in a nation.If only his Islamic views were driving him,he would have being on that band wagon since. undecided
Buhari's treat in the north today is the same group that rejected GEj at first got bride by GEJ and now hate Buhari for his firm stance on the rights of people like GEJ.Tell me am lying.Who make GEJ support base within the north? govs and cabal.trade by barter.
The same Buhari that also refuse any arrangement that would not recognize GEJ.How hard is it to see that this fellow is straight and committed to the rule of law and the rights of all.Note he is aware of GEj a xtian and southern yet in the face of his northern folks choose to side with him.
For the GEJ resentment by some northerners blame PDP.GEJ and co,Only they know best.   Supported GEJ stance on elections and his choice for chairman.
Buhari also took the time to send an apology to the GEJ camp for the action of some unruly supporters.What else do you want from him.He is humble and realizes GEJ right to campaign unmolested,To run for president and to be voted in a free and fair election.If it is the will of the people sad
When will you grow up and stop peddling lies.Remember lying is bad. angry

Does Buhari have a Christian Wife or not?
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
GenBuhari:

GO AND IMPORT MORE BOLD LETTER
EWU!
BUHARI IS A FAILURE
NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE A MUSLIM COUNTRY
NEVER!!!!!!!
GEJ/SAMBO ALL THE WAY,
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
[size=28pt]Buhari has a Christian Wife!

IBB entered us into OIC

I repeat IBB and not Buhari entered us into OIC[/size]
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by hakanai(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
Justcash:

I think you should be asking the person who made that post and not me! undecided
All i know is that he probably uses a xtian driver and cook. undecided
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
His Christian wife probably influenced his choice of Christian cook and driver
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by T9ksy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2011
Beaf:

Lol. An Islamist with our all powerful presidency in his paws is a very dangerous beast indeed, especially one that has been willy enough to create his an absolutely false persona, purely by being highly secretive (eg, hardly any pix of his wives or 9 kids exist).

Allow me create another scenario. Imagine a mythical ex-dictator gets his evil paws on the handles of state power; he rapidly uses his military knowledge to sieze control of the army and ochestrates a coup. . . Only that the coup is primarily directed at federal organ that dilute his power, the Senate and House of Reps. Governors are told to stand down.

. . .Sharia follows. What you gonna do when its too late?

Trust me Beaf, if Buhari ever attempt to sharianise nigeria, the whole ph.ocking country will go up in flames.
The scenaio depicted by Bukittes below will never be tolerated in yorubaland.

Bukittes:

buhari claims he has a change of mind concerning this OIC thing but who are we to know if this is genuine when we are not God that knows the true intent of man? But whether I believe or I don't, I will not put my life in the life of this kind of man who already feels that my religion is not to be respected and wants to impose his on me. That is a violation of rights and he did that to me long ago and i still have not and will not forgive him for it. Simple!!! I live in the core north so I know what it means to be thrown stones because you are wearing skirt and u r not all covered like a masquerade, I know what it means never to go to a certain area without been prepared to be called a harlot or harne (unbeliever) even by suckling children all because u r not their religion. I know what it means for a hausa man to want to touch your bosom in an open market but cannot dare same for their wives. I know what it means for u to have an accident and not given a fair judgment, I know what it means to always ask on fridays whether the town is safe or not before venturing out in the morning. I know what it means to pray during episodes of their madness for blood that u may not be a victim and your loved ones too. I know what it means to rent apartments where u think is safe even if it isn't convenient just to be safe when this madness begins. So if u r supporting Buhari or u think OIC is nothing, then these and more should be expected in Nigeria as a whole and not just in the core north. Are we prepared to be trampled upon? My religion defines me, it is me! so anyone that wants to take that from me is my sworn enemy! I don't want to know if Buhari has a Christian running mate or running wife or cook, that is because he needs their services and he is paying them for it, I don't need his service, I don't need his leadership!!
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2011
There is really nothing explosive about this and still no confirmation that OIC was Buhari's design considering all the references point to Nigerians being the source and not necessarily the OIC confirming the claim.  Also we do know that the announcement was made during the IBB regime(1986), and Nigeria has been a member since then. So, why is this suddenly an issue or explosive? Beats me! undecided undecided

We live in a democracy today -- Nigeria's membership in OIC was renewed by the Yar adua/Jonathan union and not a sound. Now, OIC membership is an issue?

If the current administration's campaigners object to OIC and feel fear mongering is the way to fight, I say we ask Jonathan why he did not OBJECT to it during the Yar adua regime, and has done absolutely nothing to remove it since he came in.

If OIC means Sharia, how come Sharia did not get into Nigeria until over 15 years after OIC membership was initially announced by Babangida back in 1986? Mind you, this happened under the watch of a supposedly Christian president, and also Godfather to the current president.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
Thanks Kobojunkie grin
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by meine: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
Funny enuf i wont mind this OIC thing if it will give my 24 hour electricity, tar my roads, give me security and many more---OIC My foot===Beaf has finally lost it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by chakula: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2011
BEAF + JONATHIEF = FAILURE embarassed
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by 9ijaMan: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
meine:

Funny enuf i wont mind this OIC thing if it will give my 24 hour electricity, tar my roads, give me security and many more---OIC My foot===Beaf has finally lost it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Beaf lost it a very long time ago. I knew he lost every sense of dignity when he started using several user names to fight his losing causes.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by paulo882: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2011
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buhari and the Islamisation Project for Nigeria
What follows below are excerpts from various weighty articles from academia. They are words not to be taken with any levity, I leave you to contribute and expand the knowledge bank, research further and make up your mind. Its chilling stuff, read on:

It is part of the history of Nigeria, that General Olusegun Obasanjo, as the successor of General Murtala had problems with pushing through, the Islamization Plan of Murtala. The believers in Murtala's Islamization Plan in the Supreme Military Council, Shehu Yar'Adua, Babangida and Buhari were not powerful enough to push the plan through. They had problems with the avid defenders of the secularism in the Supreme Military Council led by the Service Chiefs {General TY Danjunma (Army), Commodore Isa Doko (Airforce) and Rear Admiral Adelanwa (Navy)}. Tinkling with what the Constituent Assembly approved was what General Obasanjo's regime could do and it did precisely that

Prof. Omo Omoruyi

Research Fellow
African Studies Center
Boston University
Boston, MA, USA

http://www.nigerianpeoples.info/fw-enyimba-please-read-an-article-by-omo-omoruyi

Although Babangida took the rap for Nigeria's sneaky upgrade to full membership of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), according to a study on Nigeria funded by the US Defense Department in the early 1990s, it was actually Buhari who without any regard whatsoever for the sensibilities of Nigerians of other faiths, submitted the application to upgrade Nigeria's membership from the observer status it had enjoyed since the Gowon regime to full membership. The OIC's review of the application was concluded after Babangida's palace coup. Rather than reverse Buhari's action, Babangida quietly allowed Nigeria's new status as a full-fledged member of the OIC to stand. Buhari's OIC action exposed him as a religious zealot, who will have no qualms in rousing and ginning up Sharia issues, quiescent for several years now, following its aggressive unveiling in Zamfara, where Buba Bello Jangebe's wrist was amputated for stealing a cow, and Safiya Husseini was sentenced to die by stoning for adultery while her co-participant in the act was not prosecuted because he was male.

-Matthew Uzukwu, Ph.D.

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2010/dec/171.html

The move by Nigeria to join the Organization of Islamic Conference (O.I.C), initiated by Buhari and amplified by Babangida,
also almost tore the nation apart. General Babangida, whose regime was welcomed because of his restoration of the freedom
of speech after the days of Buhari/Idiagbon, shocked many Nigerians with this development. It was ironic that many of the
key members of his government who were Christians claimed to be ignorant of such move

- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, Pennsylvania

http://www.jsd-africa.com/Jsda/V12No5_Fall2010_A/PDF/Religious%20Politics%20and%20its%20Implications%20for%20Sustainable%20Development%20(Familusi).pdf

Very Interesting Titbits
But the period of General Babangida (1985-1993) represented the beginning of unmitigated Islamization of Nigeria. General Babangida was one of the loyal followers of General Murtala. This was why General Babangida took the fateful decision in 1986 to face the Nigerian Christians in particular and Nigerians in general with the plan of Muslims. He without the approval of the governing organs of the Federal Military Government organized a mission led by a non-member of the Government, the Sultan of Sokoto to formally admit Nigeria into the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). When the Chief of General Staff, Commodore Ubitu Ukiwe complained that he knew nothing about it and definitely said that he could not remember the matter coming to the Armed Forces Ruling Council (AFRC), he was shown his way out. The Christians took it. The Christian leaders bought the plan of the Military President to keep them talking under the auspices of a 20-man panel to 'examine the implications of the country's full membership of the organization'. This was a diversion and the Christians were victims. This was not all.

Prof. Omo Omoruyi

Research Fellow
African Studies Center
Boston University
Boston, MA, USA

http://www.nigerianpeoples.info/fw-enyimba-please-read-an-article-by-omo-omoruyi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not a big fan of any of the presidential candidates, but Beaf the idea about the possibility of one man being able to impose Sharia on 150million people in a democratic despensation is rubbish ! If a President can do that, then it is time to vote out your good for nothing  PDP senators and House rep. members because they are no longer representing our interests. It is called government of the people by the people and for the people, for a reason. He had a golden opportunity to Islamize Nigeria as a Military Dictator, if he didn't do it then, It is impossible to do it now. It is impossible to get such thing through NASS
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by SSaemoenl(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2011
Anti Buhari thread, then who should we vote- RIBADU ~not as well Muslim or Gej~OOB (Brotherhood of the Cross and Star) Olumba Olumba Obu. grin
Just tell me, ,,?
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by JaaizTech: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2011
Justcash:

Thank God people like you still exist in this country; unbiased and Rationale. Buhari isn't an angel of course, He might have made his mistakes in the past but his intentions and strong resolve to make Nigeria a better country can not be denied by anyone. The man was Head of state and had all the opportunity to do whatever He likes, but I don't think Islamising Nigeria was part of that agenda. The major aims of his Government was to instill discipline (and Idi-Agbon played a great role in that) and kick out corruption and that is why the political elites are dead scared of him; even here in the north the prominent elite don't want buhari
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by persist: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
Going by this facet the poster gave and following his line of thought. Obama has Islamic The united State of America by allowing the builiding of mosques around the 9/11 site. It should has sink d by now that Nigeria is a state comprised of musilms and Christians. Would u have been happier if we just christian Association and "Chritainise" nigeria . We have to balance the view well Buhari is human before he had a religion. Don't let religion be brought into this conversation. grin
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Solomon227(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2011
We Buhari fans know he is not perfect. But many of us have seen through deliberate misrepresentation of this man by GEJ agents. As a Military President he was a Muslim and he is still a muslim. As PTF CEO he was a muslim and still a muslim now.

As a matter of fact Buhari era as the military head of state recorded zero-incidence of religious violence or any crazy attack from any group of people. It is on record that he dealt dispassionately with Northern extremists and upheld egalitarian discipline at all levels of the polity.

We understand that not all of us want progress and development in our fatherland hence all this resort to campaign of calumny and misrepresentation.

Jonathan is a Xtian, Xtians were killed and are still being killed in Jos in 100s everyday. What did he do? He just kept mum because he doesnt want to offend the Core North against April 2011.

People died at GEJ rally only for Mrs Umblella to come out that they made sacrifice for democracy. Innnocent lives were taken in Abuja on Independence day. What has Jonathan done to the people he accused, on NTA, of planting the bombs?

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by away4real(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. With all due respect this is pure thrash. Its the same issue over and over again, tribal and religioous attempts to division.

Its sad that people that were born after the civil war can join issues with things that divide.

We all know GEJ will retain the status quo, so why on earth should we even bother, Lets address issues, i care less if the man is hindu, pagan or even devel worshipper. I am born again demon chasing and tongue speaking, but I can see very clearly.

Integrity, honesty and credibility are virtues GEJ cant abscribe to himself.

Vote for honest and credible men. Vote BB , its a chance for this generation to take a stand, stand up for your future, change the leadership,
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by manuch(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
stop deceiving yourself buhari can not win any election in nigeria. live with it.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by malele(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2011
THe north ruled for more than 30yrs,there was no development in Nigeria,pls buhari will not do otherwise.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by jmaine: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2011
meine:

Poor Intro, i know your kind.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by mekaboy(m): 2:13am On Mar 18, 2011

LEFT FOR BUHARI ALONE, I WOULD NOT VOTE HIM, BECAUSE HE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER BESIDES HIS ASSUMED INTEGRITY. BECAUSE NIGERIAN NEEDS MORE THAN INTEGRITY NOW. NIGERIA NEEDS.

VISION
ZEAL
STRATEGY
PROPER ANALYSIS OF PROBLEMS
SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS
FINALLY: PROPER IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SOLUTION.

THE ONLY PERSON ONLY CANDIDATE THE HAS THE ABOVE LISTED IS (PAT UTOMI) UNFORTUNATELY HE LACKS THE RESOURCES.

SINCE BAKARE IS VP TO BUHARI, THE ISSUES OF OIC OR WATEVER IS NOT A PROBLEM. IF BUHARI TRIES TO IMPOSE RELIGION. HE AND BAKARE WILL FIGHT PHYSICALY. MAN TO MAN , BONE TO BONE, AND WE ALL KNOW THAT BAKARE CAN BEAT BUHARI. grin grin grin grin.

SO DONT WORRY ABOUT MAKING NIGERIA A MUSLIM NATION, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. WE JUST NEED TO BREAK THE CYCLE . AND VOTE PDP OUT.

Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by malele(m): 6:20am On Mar 18, 2011
bro bakare is the VP he has no power
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Beaf: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2011
SSaemoenl:

Anti Buhari thread, then who should we vote- RIBADU ~not as well Muslim or Gej~OOB (Brotherhood of the Cross and Star) Olumba Olumba Obu. grin
Just tell me, ,,?

You got that right, bruv. GEJ and Ribadu are much better options by miles to Buhari and his extremist views.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S / 2019 Elections: Boko Haram Plans Attack, US Warns Citizens / Court Grants Senator Abbo N5 Million Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.