Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Open Letter To The First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The First Lady (706 Views)

"How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Another Bomb Droped By Our Dear First Lady / Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The First Lady by Ibisobrown(m): 1:54am On Mar 16, 2011
Just can't help laughing when i saw this, Our Honorable first lady mixing English and Ijaw.
U can as while drop your response after reading.
Follow the link below

http://eurekanaija./2011/03/14/open-letter-to-the-first-lady/
Re: Open Letter To The First Lady by Sparkle777(f): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2011
Enough is enough. Its high time you guys stop making mockery of the First Lady. Its not like English is our mother tongue besides most of you cant make better sentences. Might I add, "grammer no be success, grammer no be progress, grammer no bi my language".
Re: Open Letter To The First Lady by PeeDaVinci: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2011
Sparkle777:

Enough is enough. Its high time you guys stop making mockery of the First Lady. Its not like English is our mother tongue besides most of you cant make better sentences. Might I add, "grammer no be success, grammer no be progress, grammer no bi my language".

agreed!! grammar no be my language, but referring to umbrella (a very commonly used term which does not really have indigenous language substitute) as umbrera, oblera, umblela, umblera,  within the space of 10second tells me a lot about the IQ of the first lady

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Buhari Not Become Serious Yet? / Goodluck And Dsp Alams:spot The Difference (or Similarity!) / A Critical And Fair Appraisal Of Nn24 Presidential Debate on thisday Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.