Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy (43269 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Reference(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lovely.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by aybabz101: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
h
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Franktom247(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
This one na fulaniocracy apsheet una well done this country will be free one day
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by afube: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yujin:
Lol. If despite the level of educational superiority the South has over the core north they're still being treated like this, imagine how it would have been if it was the other way round.
Tufiiiakwa.

you mean the educated illiterates in southern Nigeria, let them sit down and continue to watch davido and big brother ,while almajiri continue to eat their lunch.....dullards everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Brushstrokes20: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Stupidest story for Brainless zombies!

The redundant coupist is all shades of nepotism and gross misrule!
..... And May Lugard continue to rot in hell!

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by civilserva: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
good

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by RedScorpion(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Afolabimills:
What a country under a deluded tyrant blind minded jihadist

He is blind indeed

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Vivian16: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Carry go Dangote and BUA!!

I know that if Dangote happened to be one onuora ikechukwu from Anambra state.

IPOB zombies won't have seen anything wrong with this policy.

But since it's a northerner... Expect them to wail!

I just love seeing Igbos wail pains grin!

Let me help them small in wailing...

Government of the north!

You see why we want to divide this country?

The Fulanis have taken over everything!

Buhari is failure and a jihadists grin!

It shall never be well with lord lugard!

grin grin expect this kind of comment from ipob zombiess!

The hatred for the Muslim north by the Igbos will consume the east!

It has already started!
The problem of politicians are not their critics or their opponents but sycophants and praise singers like you, keep doing your job of supporting evil and bad government afterall we are in end time when people will call evil good and call good evil.

6 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Nwaide01: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
This country will begins to live up to it's potential when the government do away with nepotism, tribalism, segregation and IMA. When they start promulgating policies that are beneficial to the majority of it's populace, take this border closure for example they opened it for only three companies forgetting that there are thousands of other small companies that survived by exporting goods.

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by afube: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

I just love seeing them wail in pains and agonny grin

The hatred for the Muslim north by the Igbos will consume the East!

It has already started!

YOU Have said it all ! The battle to get fulani out of our lives has indeed begun. We shall see !!!!

9 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Bestx(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Time has come! Restructure or Disintegrate

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by lastempero: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yujin:
Lol. If despite the level of educational superiority the South has over the core north they're still being treated like this, imagine how it would have been if it was the other way round.
Tufiiiakwa.

As long as iam concerned igbo leaders and yoruba leaders are problem of this country because the youths are trying their best despite the odds against them.

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by PrudencyFeats: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
flyingpig:
"...and a gas supply firm"

Doesn't the gas supply firm have a name?

Immediately i noticed it got unnamed, i guessed a top governmemt official owns the gas supply firm, or has got huge stake in it.

Corruption dancing in round circles in Nigeria.

Its not really a gas supply firm but a medium that will be used.to smuggle goods in and out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Grandmeister(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
By 2023 most of you down south will be too hungry to protest...your votes will be bought for 200 naira per vote. Una go get sense by force, but I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by civilserva: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bestx:
Time has come! Restructure or Disintegrate

Maybe

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Whoknowsme: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
tolumizzy:
Wicked ppl
Wicked is an understatement. PMB wants to succeed in crippling the economy of the south wit their heartless mind but God pass them . Only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Segzy19: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
So that their Fulani brothers in Niger do not suffer?

Nepotism and tyranny at its peak...
I'm sure the gas company will also be a northerner company.

This country will break las las ni

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Yinka1984(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!
I have come to realize we aren't one with u guys.our togetherness is based majorly on oil

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by therajah: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Seriously!! Attah is so stupid that he cant remember the name of the gas company! And you are in charge of border closure! God please deliver Nigeria from trouble!

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by nnamdi640: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
In as much as I don't agree with the ideology of Nnamdi Kanu, but looking at how we the southerners are treated like second hand citizens in a country we both own, I think it is high time we go our separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by IJOBA2: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I hope all of your forming patriotism can see how dumb you're now

The government of Nigeria has been serving the interest of only the northern people

It's time for you to as for separation of the unholy marriage

You can either ask it by fire or it will come by force

And Yoruba will be great again
ARE WE NOT GONNA BLAME IBOS FOR THIS

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Whoknowsme: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
osamz007:
TO HELL TO THOSE WHO STILL BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA.. BUHARI FÚCK YOU
He's already being bleeped
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by MajohBankz: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
DC Attah, Femi Adesina, Frank Mba, Lauretta Onochie, all have one thing in common.
They're Southerners employed by Buhari to always foolishly explain to the south why the presidency always does what it does and shall continually do

7 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by GidiCars: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I hope all of your forming patriotism can see how dumb you're now

The government of Nigeria has been serving the interest of only the northern people

It's time for you to as for separation of the unholy marriage

You can either ask it by fire or it will come by force

And Yoruba will be great again

Anyone who thinks nigeria would be great is delusional. I would have usedwould be great again but nigeria was never great.

YORUBAs should better wake up and support the agitation for a YORUBA Nation, where we would have control of our resources in the west. Imagine outsiders coming to form real estate companies in the SW and selling our lands while taking the profits. All these and many more would stop.

OODUA abge wá

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by ogododo: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
fergie001:
FG exempts Dangote, BUA, gas firm from border closure

Nigerian Tribune

The only border close na Idi-Iroko - Sango, go Katsina, Sokoto Adamawa you go de waka anyhow. God de

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by bptc10: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is the most stupid comment of the day
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
The northern has only one religion or at least 99% of them believe solely in one religion. That's why they're more United than us the southerners. In south we are divided by religion. And you know how powerful religion is and effect it has in Nigeria. Some southern Muslim will rather share a secret with the north than his own blood simply because by region they're gullible. One think they don't know is that, after religion the north go back home and plan against them with same religion.

Until the SW Muslim wakes up nothing is happening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by udoka2013: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!
My brother continue to enjoy the system while it last, but remember that, one day monkey go go market he no fit come back.

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Greenback: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
And the only problem of the sophisticated people remains the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by GidiCars: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
nogragra:

Yoruba people must watch Dangote very well. He like his fulani cohorts are up to a game to destroy our land and enslave our people by first murdering able bodied men among us and begin their war of attrition. I have been saying this since 1992 when are went to the north for the first time and was welcome with zongon kattaf killings. That was during my National service and I have vowed never to have anything thing to do with this subhuman people in my life and I don't see myself leaving in the same space with these animals. Yoruba nation must come to put human face to our father land again.

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by kinglahrin7G(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cos they are northerners now. What a country �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos / Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges / Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.