Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy (43260 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Philipxxxx0: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
leisuretym:
a company that supply gas to Niger Republic must belong to a ......... , fill in the gap. 10 Marks
Fulani man, that is why they did not allow her to call the name, you think they dont know what they are doing.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Freebills12: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Arrewa:
Noted!

Carry go Dangote and BUA!!

I know that if Dangote happened to be one onuora ikechukwu from Anambra state.

IPOB zombies won't have seen anything wrong with this policy.

But since it's a northerner... Expect them to wail!

I just love seeing Igbos wail pains grin!

Let me help them small in wailing...

Government of the north!

You see why we want to divide this country?

The Fulanis have taken over everything!

Buhari is failure and a jihadists grin!

It shall never be well with lord lugard!

grin grin expect this kind of comment from ipob zombiess!

I just love seeing them wail in pains and agonny grin

The hatred for the Muslim north by the Igbos will consume the East!

It has already started!

HATRED AS HOW IF I MAY ASK? THE IGBOS YOU ARE CALLING ALL SORTS OF NAMES, DIDN'T THEY VOTE FOR YARADUA AND ATIKU AS OF RECEN? THE IGBOS SAID THAT THEY DON'T LIKE BUHARI POLICY FROM ONSET, EVEN WHEN HE USED THE IGBOS AS VICE. THE WHOLE WORLD HAS SEEN THE REASON WHY THE IGBOS DIDN'T SUPPORT AND THEY WILL NOT SUPPORT HIM EVEN IF HE IS TO CONTEST AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by bighorlus(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
This government serves the interest of a few oligarchs. We are being treated like a conquered people.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Philipxxxx0: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vulcan24:
Cannot remember the 3rd company, something that was given to him on paper

Or is it fone call
she knew, they ask her not to mention it, fulani know the games they are playing.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by maste: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
This guy is the most divisive person that ever ruled Nigeria. He doesn't even pretend about his nepotism or is too daft to care.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by mightyhazel: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
tsagir:
WHATETER YORUBA MAN SAY ABOUT NORTH (AREWA) AREWA STILL LOVE YORUBA PEOPLE ,BUT IGBOpigs I HATE THEM
you hate igbos but rely on them to grace your rubber begging plates with food and money... around cathedrals and roundabouts

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Guest911: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeria is slowly turning into Afghanistan. Lack of quality education is crippling this country .

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
ozome15:
What is the name of the gas supply fairm
He cannot remember for now cheesy grin grin grin

Their name is in Jupiter!!!

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by ayenale1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Two constitution in one country, one for Dangerous and pals and the second for rest of us

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Wisedove(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
#unitedsouth
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by AsawanaDgreat: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na Dem Dem
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by CSTRR: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
If I were a northerner, Nigeria right now is the dream.

The problem is now when dimwitted southerners now join the north in marginalising their own selves.

Some even call It patriotism. That's how deranged they are.

The poverty level in the south is rising.
The border closure have dealt huge blow to southern businesses and standard of living.
Cost of food is sky high.

The northeners are gradually bringing you down to their level to achieve a sort of poverty equalisation.

While you are there shouting that Ipob is your worst enemy,because in their own way they want something better.

Continue.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by jude79(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!

I love the way you tell the stupid useful idiot Southerners the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by ucham: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yorubas and "Our Oyel" South-South hope you are seeing your real enemies? What Igbo people have seen since time immemorial is what many of you are waking up to now.

Put your hatred for the Igbos aside and ask yourself who really your enemies are? Ask yourself is IPOB justified in fighting for their own nation? Yes IPOB's means of going about it may not be perfect, but at least can we all agree that the south needs to break from the North?

Let me shock you. Fulani people have occupied the army, airforce, police, custom, civil defense, and all Defense apparatus as the heads of all these bodies. Also they have occupied INEC, Census body, Federal Character Commission and all government ministries and parastatals. Do you think they will just hand it over to the south in 2023 in peace? If you think so, then think again. They are preparing for war and eternal subjugation of the South. Even if the South miraculously wins the election, the North would not accept it.

Zamfara found gold and are keeping it for themselves while remitting peanut to the FG. Niger Delta only gets 13% of it's own oil, while Hausa Fulani alhajis and retired Military Generals living in Kaduna and Kano own over 90% of the Oil wells in the Niger Delta.

Southern Nigeria should join voices to call for a disintegration of this country. The south and Middle Belt can live as one, while the North should stay on their own. If not, we'll just be running round circles.

The Endsars protest organized by southern Nigerian youths shocked the world because of how organized and efficient it was. Use of funds was transparent. Every Kobo donated was well spent and accounted for. That is what you get when Educated southern Nigerian youths are in leadership positions. Yet with all the brain power of southern Nigeria youths and our exploits in the diaspora, we come back home to be ruled by Ab.okis. people who got into leadership positions by quota system and nepotism. People who have the most out school children in the world (13 million). Almajiri everywhere. Yet we allow them to rule. Imagine allowing an almajiri from Chad and Niger decide who leads the country all in the name of allowing them to vote. They breed like rabbits in a deliberate attempt to outbreed the South. Imagine a professor of law Osibanjo being a vice to an illiterate like Buhari.

Igbo people have long awoken. Until other southerners put their hatred for Igbos aside and smell the coffee right in front of them, we'll all keep suffering. Let's join forces and demand for a disintegration of this contraption. I would have said a restructure, but the North won't agree to a restructure because a restructure will leave them empty handed and force them to compete. Something they aren't capable of.

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by broadman20: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!

When will the other way round be?

Anyway a slave will always protect his master or else he is not a slave anymore.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by ProT: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!
Whipping up anti-Igbo sentiments wouldn't change the fact that Buhari is a bigot, and people are waking up from their slumber to see him for what he really is.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by themanderon: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is what made dangote the billionaire he is today. Each successive government has always given him unfair advantage over others.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by BIGGESThead6: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
The Federal Government DOESN'T NEED TO EXPLAIN TO ANYONE, THE REASON BEHIND THEIR DECISION . grin grin
Without Dangote and BUA, Nigerian Economy will collapse.
Besides, Dangote and BUA are from the Region that own Nigeria. grin

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Ahmeduana(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Trust me all the three companies belongs to northerners

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Staro: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Useless president

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by leisuretym: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Fulani man, that is why they did not allow her to call the name, you think they dont know what they are doing.

They said we shouldn't complain, it's hate speech you know

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by ablejesus26(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ogbeniomo:
l think i'm the only one standing with u, Yoruba will be great again, and this can only happen when we look beyond hatred and tribalism what do i mean? let's support Biafra and also get out of thise Fulani conquered area called Nigeria, say yes to Oduduwa. republic

Looll Its best that everyone come to terms dat there will be no such thing as break up by any Ipob or Oduduwa group or any regional group unless the whole Country agrees to split

lets just push for the restructuring of dis System instead
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by BenklinsJones(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!

Your brain needs to be checked.....

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Onepeople: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!
joker ,this days the west wail more than the rest of the country, wake up man stop deceiving, ur adopted brothers you guy's are using to divide the south are not happy anymore wake up and smell the coffin is not business as usual, their is serious awakening down south, to hail with ur ipob propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Emotionss: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Yujin:
Lol. If despite the level of educational superiority the South has over the core north they're still being treated like this, imagine how it would have been if it was the other way round.
Tufiiiakwa.

As long as the southern people continue to fight themselves politically, Tribally and regionally, the North will always have political advantage over the south.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Honestly, some people are very selfish. Government closed all land boarders for almost 10 months and asked everyone to use port for export and import which give south monopoly of intertrade and the whole Northern boarders are closed for all these months despite that Chad, Niger, Mali, Central Africa, Cameroun as far as Morocco come and buy goods on daily basis from northern boarders; we suffered, we endured, our business is crippling for all these months but just because some people are very selfish they now have the gut to accuse govt for favouring North, which kind of favour with all these suffering?
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Dollanaira: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Baseless
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Thunder from Afghanistan scatter Buhari head. Chief Bigot of the Federal republic.

Stupid cow!

I don't blame you, na d SW that got carried away by VP position

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by joinnow: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
this country is a joke

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Amumaigwe: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!

Reasoning like a cow as usual. Please justify this preferrential treatment or just shut up. This is how this government, through nepotism, gives more ammunitions to IPOB and swell their ranks.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by SeniorGee(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
One naijeriya!!!

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by TooMuchStuff: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fulani ways of saying one Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.