Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,688 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: (3907 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by henry101(m): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2011
As it is now the norm here on nairaland.
Pictures win election.
These pictures show that the stadium was filled up almost everybody wanting to hold the president.

More pictures here

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/03/12/in-pictures-jonathans-campaign-in-ogun-state/
[img][/img]

Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by henry101(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2011
If you guys check the link you would notice the crowd.
Just to tell the Buhari guys, there's more to be done, not screaming behind their laptops.
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Genbuhari3: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2011
and what happened to the other part of the stadium?

Fola Adeola and Tunde Bakare are from AbeokUTA! Gej will lose that state, no stories
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by henry101(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2011
Genbuhari3:

and what happened to the other part of the stadium?

Fola Adeola and Tunde Bakare are from AbeokUTA! Gej will lose that state, no stories

Did you open the link?
I heard Tunde Bakare is Kwaran and some will say Ijebu-Igbo. How come You saying He is from Abeokuta?
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Genbuhari3: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2011
i must be stupid for replying to you for insinuating Bakare is from Kwara at this time and age. but i prefer to be stupid for a second to tell your Bakare is a core egba man with his father's house being a monument in the heart of Abeokuta.

As for the link, yes i saw the pictures, it is not different from what you posted. please show me one that shows sea of heads like we had in Ibadan for a fulani Buhari
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Demdem(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2011
What is the capacity of this stadium sef. I will like to see overflows if any
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by kasiem(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2011
Yep, let befitting burial(bb) take the winning on nairaland and we'll have our own among the visible electorates.GOODLUCK TO ALL
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by lonewolf: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
If this election is free and fair, Goodluck's chances are questionable.
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by jfking2005(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Please show me the other part of the stadium, i guess everybody on the stadium need a shade from the sun.[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
Thank God for this post.Nairalanders belive in crowd so Crowd they will get.as if the crowd pictures that attend all rally will win election for the Dictator on that day,Nonsence.GEJ all the way!!!
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
Dont mind all these 'Black Berry' people .
Its not all about making noise on nairaland.
Gej must rule Nigeria
He is Good
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by denitro(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

Dont mind all these 'Black Berry' people .
Its not all about making noise on nairaland.
Gej must rule Nigeria
He is Good
And in a bad party and is clueless and will not achieve anything even if he stays till 2015

Finish your statement
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by scopusng(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
The poster is a daft. This crowd picture was captured during the under20 youth championship at that stadium and not GEJ rally.
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by henry101(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
scopusng:

The poster is a daft. This crowd picture was captured during the under20 youth championship at that stadium and not GEJ rally.

If you got nothing to say You better keep your curses to yourself.
If you cant check the link provided,then it's your freaking problem. embarassed
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by scopusng(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
Which link? Abeg make i hear word jare.
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by sheriffman(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
Unofficially I can confirm that GEJ has lost this election
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by henry101(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2011
scopusng:

Which link? Abeg make i hear word jare.

Dnt be scared to check the link. It wont bite.lol,
Seriously, this is a threat to Buhari since they have been shouting pictures dont lie.
Also remember this is the southwest.
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2011
jfking2005:

Please show me the other part of the stadium, i guess everybody on the stadium need a shade from the sun.

ROTFL! grin
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by alphonsok: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
why do we like to deceive ourselves.gbenga daniel is a member of pdp, a failure and obj another member of pdp another failure after 8yrs of economics reform and massive invsetment and injection of fund in power sector.can we just open our eye for once and vote this pdp out of power.let give some other a chance to change things.let reject pdp.gej will lose in ogun state.it is certain becos he is a member of pdp
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by sunayo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2011
It's foolish for BB supporters to ignore the fact that Jonathan enjoys nation wide acceptance. BB no doubt will have a large show from the North, that's where it stops. How come none of BB supporters who think election is won by pictures post the pictures of the South- West rally held in Mapo hall Ibadan? I saw the scanty crowd, people gathered where Mallams. The following day Dame Patience filled the place to capacity with women.

BB is a regional[Nothern star]. Let's see the crowd he'll pull in other Zones and states. Jonathan on the other hand has good showing in ALL the states because of PDP structure. If Bhuari could not win unpopular Yardua under ANPP,
what makes you people think he'll win under his untested party CPC contesting with a wide accepted Jonathan?

Buhari and Bakare believes if they don't win the election is rigged. They are so full of themselves while PDP and ACN are busy combing every corner of Nigeria they are fanning violence.  Tunde Bakare has betrayed the Save Nigeria Group. Let's see what becomes of him after the election.   Mark my word, if there is violence in the North during and after the election it will be caused by BB. They are power drunk, desperado. To them winning is a must yet they have no structure or the acceptance. I'll rather vote Okotie, or Pat Utomi than than these holier than thou BB.
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by omo9ja1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2011
April round the corner finger cross
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
Even ACN's governorship candidate in Ogun (Amosun)'s crowd swallows this despite this is presidential, ominous sign for GEJ and his PDP cronies.
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by baslone: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
sunayo:

It's foolish for BB supporters to ignore the fact that Jonathan enjoys nation wide acceptance. BB no doubt will have a large show from the North, that's where it stops. How come none of BB supporters who think election is won by pictures post the pictures of the South- West rally held in Mapo hall Ibadan?.

Why don't you get your glasses, scroll thru the threads- you'll get what you asking for.

sunayo:

The following day Dame Patience filled the place to capacity with women.

Oh, I guess you meant to say her "fellow widows".  grin

And can we please see the link of her delivering the speech in the hall!
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by CrudeOil2(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
GEJ would surely win come April. NO Doubt
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by lookmangiw(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2011
Only the stupid and gullible one will still cast their votes for the PDP in the forthcoming election after what we have gone through in the last 12years.even if jesus christ and prophet muhammed should contest under that platform,i will not vote for them.I'M OKAY WITH RIBADU OR BUHARI.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by abacus(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2011
These GEJ people self, who is fooling who?

Can you compare this crowd to BB Mapo rally? or that of Bauchi not talking of Gombe or Adamawa.

All these are civil servants (state and lga workers), mind you they waiting for Item number 'SHARE THE MONEY' (That is what we know PDP for)
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Mariory(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
I have said it before. Rally pictures do not win elections (fair or otherwise). This applies to Buhari, GEJ, Ribadu etc.
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
lookmangiw:

Only the silly and gullible one will still cast their votes for the PDP in the forthcoming election after what we have gone through in the last 12years.even if jesus christ and prophet muhammed should contest under that platform,i will not vote for them.I'M OKAY WITH RIBADU OR BUHARI.GOD BLESS NIGERIA

You really still don't get it do you? It is not about the party but the people running for the position i.e Goodluck and Buhari. Yes, people are tired of PDP but would rather be damned than vote in Buhari, an old fashioned criminal and dictator who truncated a sovereign nations constitution and abolished a democratically elected government for his own overblown ego but now wants to reap the dividends of the new found democracy.

Sometimes, i just read you buhari supporters post and just laugh, you people just like screaming and hi-fiving each other but the majority of Nigerian people are not just feeling your candidate at all because he is just not even worth mentioning. Go to the South East and South South and even in Yorubaland and you 'll get the vibe.

i laugh at you because you people won't even know what hit you come april till you see Goodluck at the swearing-in occasion.

Maybe if you people actually had a better candidate that is not Buhari, we might all actually end up evicting the mighty PDP.

Buhari is just a waste and distraction this election period but what do i know,keep making your noise and hi-fiving each other, lol.
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
denitro:

Finish your statement
that one concern you
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by malali: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
compare and contrast
gej rented crowd, and maybe they came to see obj or gbenga daniel

Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by Gbenge77(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
Crude Oil:

GEJ would surely win come April. NO Doubt
by rigging?
Re: Gej Campaign In Ogun State! Pictures. Lol: by henry101(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
malali:

compare and contrast
gej rented crowd, and maybe they came to see obj or gbenga daniel

Which one is rented crowd?
Who will the rented crowd vote for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Firm To Construct Road In Osun. / regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm / Breaking :Photos, Aminu Tambuwal Prevented From Entering The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.