Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Time To Warm US Of Sanction For Delaying Results Announcement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Warm US Of Sanction For Delaying Results Announcement (608 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Warm US Of Sanction For Delaying Results Announcement by Olofin2(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeria is closely watching the United States especially as they are yet to announce a winner 6 days after election has ended.

US should be reminded that Nigeria is contemplating crippling sanctions against the selfserving world power as it looks daily their elections ended on a stalemate.

Gulf of Guinea and Strait of Hormuz, whatever that means, are the areas of interest to Nigeria which can be made unpassable by our newly acquired warship, The NNS Unity.

Source: Don't ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Warm US Of Sanction For Delaying Results Announcement by Simplyleo: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'm sure the op is speaking on behalf of these people. cool

Na dem carry US election for head like dada. May be so that trump will remove Buhari so athifku will finally cum.

Re: Time To Warm US Of Sanction For Delaying Results Announcement by CheGuevara102: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
You don't have sense and at the same time respect for your elders. Ordinary Togo you never sanction na US you wan sanction. Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Time To Warm US Of Sanction For Delaying Results Announcement by THUNDER4real(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please let me leave this country before they will annihilate Op and his cohorts. US ban Nigerians from immigration, what has Nigeria done? Nothing..

Re: Time To Warm US Of Sanction For Delaying Results Announcement by Olofin2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
I'm sure the op is speaking on behalf of these people. cool

Na dem carry US election for head like dada. May be so that trump will remove Buhari so athifku will finally cum.

They threatened Nigeria in the past and we also have to threaten them because they have shown to be not any different from what they usually bully Nigeria for.

Piglets are yet to come to terms with the fact that their savior is losing. What I funny are the prophets predicting Trump's win. Whoever wins that should not be my concern, but I actually loathe that fool in the oval office. My wife is a very religious person. Her personal prophet told her something that must come to pass concerning my family. Her father's people consulted another prophet who said the same thing. I'm the only one with a different opinion. At the end, all the prophets failed. Anytime she discusses any prophet things with me nowadays, I laugh. Yeye people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Warm US Of Sanction For Delaying Results Announcement by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin

Re: Time To Warm US Of Sanction For Delaying Results Announcement by helinues: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeria are already piling the list of who to sanction....

They won't be allowed to enter Nigeria.

Some of you people no go reach international air space station not to talk of heaven

grin
Re: Time To Warm US Of Sanction For Delaying Results Announcement by jude79(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
See rat wee think say, e be elephan, nigger area to sanction America, mph!! This reminds me of the story of mosquito who said that the yam he saw in his mother's place, big reach his hands, pls, how big is mosquito's hand. No matter how frog expand, ino go big reach cow.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / DJ Switch Begs ICC To Probe Lekki Shooting Over Endsars Protest / President Of Igbo Extraction Possible In 2023 – Prof. Ibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.