Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? (2848 Views)

Has Anyone Invested In Afrigold? / The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? by Falconhawk: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
I came across this investment company on Instagram(via tundeednut page) during bbnaija finale as they promised to gift laycon 5M investment regardless if he wins or not. They also appear to be the major sponsor of one reality show like that "Naijahood rep" yet to air

I would have gone to their office to speak with them more but I don't live in PH or Asaba or anywhere even near there

Pls if anyone has heard or invested with them, please do well to enlighten us, thank you

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? by Terose(f): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yes i have, they are legit. Ive invested with them and ive been receiving my returns.
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? by Ouzidi77(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2020
They have been paying so far, I started in August, have been paid for 3months already, am an investor with them.. 17% ROI
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? by Harkynkunle(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Ouzidi77:
They have been paying so far, I started in August, have been paid for 3months already, am an investor with them.. 17% ROI

For how long are you gonna receive this ?
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? by Ouzidi77(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
For 6months or so.. can't remember till I check the contract I signed with them..
Harkynkunle:

For how long are you gonna receive this ?
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? by Amybekee: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Terose:
Yes i have, they are legit. Ive invested with them and ive been receiving my returns.
How did you invest? Was it online or at their office?
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? by iyobosadavid: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2021
I know them here in port harcourt, they are legit

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? by Terose(f): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
It was online

Amybekee:

How did you invest? Was it online or at their office?
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? by bizmogl: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
They are legit. I invested with them in November and I was paid in December and January. Simply walk into their office in PH and fill some forms and sign an MoU with them.
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? by GenWOJUOLA(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
bizmogl:
They are legit. I invested with them in November and I was paid in December and January. Simply walk into their office in PH and fill some forms and sign an MoU with them.

Awfar, are they still legit?

(1) (Reply)

ANY MINING SCHEME IS A SCAM, WHILE CRYPTO TRADING PAYS BETTER / HOT !!!get 75 Tokens Worth A Minimum Of $10!!! FREE / Earn Money With This New App..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.