Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus (1632 Views)

Senator Magnus - IPOB Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria / Rotimi Amaechi Ordered Me To Bomb INEC Office ~ Sen. Magnus Abe / Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Eastlink(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
We have been warning igbo people most Especially the online keyboard warrior that always forcing themselves on South south people. These set of people can't make their opinion without Including south south .

What's happening recently show that south south people can't be slavery to you .
Please if you have nothing to say go and sleep.
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
ezenwajosh:
That's the idea

A white man can't come all the way from Europe with her mistress and create me as a country
But u can shamelessly accept his religion, his attire and emulate his culture passionately. Lol.
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by BIGGESThead6: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
allwell51:
Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen.Magnus Abe talk on Oyigbo crisis

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJR2yV2zivY
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Eayahhh, everybody just hate IPOB and BIAFRANS.

Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by lastmessenger: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
And believe you me Nigeria will be destroyed
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Dedetwo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeria is really basket of fools. The so-called leaders in Nigeria cannot be employed as doorkeeper in the nursery school in US. They simply cannot reason to save their lives. IPOB has no intention to destroy Nigeria. IPOB wants to create country different from Nigeria where they can call home. If Nigeria cannot exist without Biafra, the mugu could have simply say so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Nwadiuto247: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

And the foolish comparison continues.
You are now a renowned terrorist organization.Enjoy the tag with herdsmen and Boko haram etc.

Don't mind the useless ipob.
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Nwadiuto247: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dedetwo:
Nigeria is really basket of fools. The so-called leaders in Nigeria cannot be employed as doorkeeper in the nursery school in US. They simply cannot reason to save their lives. IPOB has no intention to destroy Nigeria. IPOB wants to create country different from Nigeria where they can call home. If Nigeria cannot exist without Biafra, the mugu could have simply say so.

Ipob miscreants are irritating.
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Aaronzy: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dedetwo:
tears is allowed sir
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Ikinternational: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
gtown:

Igbos and killer herdsmen are the same but differ in one way.
Both are terrorists because they both kill and instill fear in their victims.
But while the ultimate goal of the ipob is to dismember the country, the herdsmen ultimate goal is to have access to grazing land by fire by force.

Praying you get opportunity to tell God this lie very soon
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by HAccord: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Because nigeria is committed to destroying and fulanizing the indigenous people in the geographical space called nigeria after forcing them to be in the same space against their will.

This corrupt Ogoni minority Senator, e be like say you wan price market, wey you no go fit pay finish.
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by HAccord: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

So Ipob are now equivalence of killer herdsmen in Igboland.

Then they are terrorists if that is the case.

Close your dirty mouth, this castrated baboon.
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by loveth360(f): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

So Ipob are now equivalence of killer herdsmen in Igboland.

Then they are terrorists if that is the case.
Go and sleep if you have nothing to say.

Ndi one niger area.
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by HAccord: 12:12am On Nov 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Nnamdi kanu is a nuisance.

Let him finish what he started and stop calling ndigbo

I thought his biafra is worldwide biafra

Stop hiding behind anonymity, come out with your name and your father's name and say it on any soil in Igboland if your father has a complete scrotal sac. Ezi! grin
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by HAccord: 12:16am On Nov 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
We have been warning igbo people most Especially the online keyboard warrior that always forcing themselves on South south people. These set of people can't make their opinion without Including south south .

What's happening recently show that south south people can't be slavery to you .
Luburudeen the muslim chimpazee, close your rotten and advocate for dismantling the country. Wherever SS wants to go, they can choose to go, the way the Midwest chose to be free from yorubas and their jibiti in the early days of independence
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by HAccord: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2020
muykem:
Point of correction sir. They are meant to destroy igbo nation.

Muyirudeen, No man born of a woman can destroy the IGBO NATION. You know it, I know it. Stay on your own you vermins, that's all IPOB is asking. No too hard to do, if you weren't a cursed parasite.
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2020
Coronabirus:
But u can shamelessly accept his religion, his attire and emulate his culture passionately. Lol.
yes I choose those ones on my own....the choice wasn't made for me at a gun point

I can decide to wear a suit, I can decide on my own to be religious, i can decide to get educated, I can decide to write in English or Igbo, I can decide to wear pants and shirts but I can't decide my own country...THE COUNTRY WAS FORCED ON ME AT GUN POINT AND THE LEADERS OF SUCH COUNTRY TODAY ARE USING GUN POINT TO KEEP IT ONE AT ALL COST....EVEN AT THE COST OF LIFE

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY REASONING AND YOUR REASONING
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by kollinzgee(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2020
Ipob has nothing to worry about Nigerians are gradually buying the idea of separation not just for igbos go to social media they talk about it on a dialy basis it's just a matter of time 2023 is the deciding factor..
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2020
HAccord:

Stop hiding behind anonymity, come out with your name and your father's name and say it on any soil in Igboland if your father has a complete scrotal sac. Ezi! grin

All ranting ends here so no need afterall you add Nothing but at same time mind your state and be doing Ipob there with you and your fellow state members.

Don't export Ipob miscreants to other states because we have 36 independent states and so shall it continue to be..
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2020
ezenwajosh:
yes I choose those ones on my own....the choice wasn't made for me at a gun point

I can decide to wear a suit, I can decide on my own to be religious, i can decide to get educated, I can decide to write in English or Igbo, I can decide to wear pants and shirts but I can't decide my own country...THE COUNTRY WAS FORCED ON ME AT GUN POINT AND THE LEADERS OF SUCH COUNTRY TODAY ARE USING GUN POINT TO KEEP IT ONE AT ALL COST....EVEN AT THE COST OF LIFE

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY REASONING AND YOUR REASONING
You didn't decide anything. You were just born and found ur Society accepted all those things. Your lineage accepted all those things with no choice!
Why didn't you resisted the colonisation in the first place because some other part of the nation had a bloody battle with the colonial masters untill they're overrun before they surrendered unlike u who just gave in & yet they maintained their faith, culture & heritage. Lol!
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by gtown: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ikinternational:

Praying you get opportunity to tell God this lie very soon
And you will become stone and live forever.
But I guess is God your father?
Re: Ipob Is An Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria - Sen. Magnus by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Coronabirus:
You didn't decide anything. You were just born and found ur Society accepted all those things. Your lineage accepted all those things with no choice!
Why didn't you resisted the colonisation in the first place because some other part of the nation had a bloody battle with the colonial masters untill they're overrun before they surrendered unlike u who just gave in & yet they maintained their faith, culture & heritage. Lol!
read history and read the tribe that put up resistance to Britain, read the first slaves that sunk their slave ship and drowned their slave masters and themselves....all IGBO now you may understand why we want Biafra.....because we understand we can't go to a white mans land and create a country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Donation Now Over £16000 / 2023: Our Problem With Tinubu. / Atiku Abubarka Is The Next President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.