Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" (23927 Views)

We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA / Rahama Sadau: I Am Not Quitting Filmmaking For Marriage / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by naptu2: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
A few days ago the Inspector General of Police recieved many messages about a threat to peace in Kano. There were reports that some people might breach the peace because of the dress that the actress Rahama Sadau wore in a photo.

The IG therefore directed the Kano State commissioner of police to investigate the matter and ensure that there is no violence.

See previous thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6239927/igp-adamu-reacts-rahama-sadau

Some people later erroneously reported that the IG had ordered the arrest of Rahama Sadau.

The actress has now cleared the air.

Rahama Sadau @Rahma_sadau

I have received many messages that I have been arrested and sentenced to jail earlier today. I have no idea where the news emanated from. I'm therefore calling on people to stop spreading FAKE and unfounded stories...

I haven’t received any police invitation or court trial. I'm reiterating this to well wishers that I’m SAFE and FINE and I have never received any legal trial for whatever reason. To those trying to bank on this issue to create an unrest, Please give it a rest..!!! cry

It’s indeed a hard time for me. This is not the right time for FAKE NEWS. Much love to those who reached out, I'm grateful.

Love

Rahama ❤

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rahma_sadau/status/1326180394463604736

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Damikjay(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fake news spread like wild fire.

And funny enough, it is all those Small blogger that create this type of news just to generate visitors to their upcoming site.

The damage is done already.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by signature2012(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sometimes you just feel ashamed of being a Nigerian with all this unnecessary drama happening in the North.

The Almajiris,
Bandits,
Boko haram,
Poor education,
Begging,
Killings,
Sharia and
Poor Governance
Ravaging the region should be more focus on.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good to know
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Cvwriter1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Don't believe everything you see online because it's from the internet. If you see how we fought on twitter over Islam this morning. But why she no talk since morning. She don trend finish come the talk zi

8 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by hazan041(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
I wish I was the first to comment but it seems some people are living here

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by ManTiger(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
For now cos I no trust that hisbah police officers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by lindareep: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Well done o! Team blogger blogger! cheesy

Meanwhile, beard growth oil is available for Lagos and Abuja clients at a discount price of N3,500 only!
Chat me up now to place order.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Worriedgurl: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
You will soon be arrested and prosecuted under the sharia law ok...

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by filleSouriante(f): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
W
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by madridguy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Orissodiq: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
People just like to create the news out of possible stories to reality story. Social media is an avenue where anybody can b within 4 corners of their room and throw a social media on fire � i think its now time that our news needs to be synchronise and verify . But wait oooooo. How many news would i be surveying..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by cyndy1000(f): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Are you sure you haven't be put under pressure to write these?

8 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
why would anybody arrest you.....shu!!!!!!

your back isn't something that should make government go gaaga.......we get to see tons of semi nudes on a daily.....

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by NwaNimo1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yet!!!!
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Zabilon007(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wahala dey for Naija!

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by iampeterben(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
We should minimize the spread of fake news please Nigerians. It's destroying our social spaces.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Heffalump(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
This girl no dey hear words self. You're from a region where women don't have total right to do whatever they like , all in the name of one primitive religion, but yet always in the news for one scandal or the other.

Why not migrate to a foreign land and exercise your liberty to the fullest? Or move to a different region in the country where your rights can be protected.

She might end up being lynched one day if she didn't act fast.

7 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by octembu: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Stay there and be telling us you've not been arrested. If you don't run for your life now, it's only a matter of time before you get arrested and sentenced to death for blasphemy.

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Shortcut2life: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Anyhow he be if them won try to shuk you something for yansh make you no lay down ..
But this picture dope gan I can’t help but admire the round shape of her ass .. northern no like better thing closely their emir and Alhaji won wife her like that ...

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Lovelies1: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Search for Southandmiddlebeltnigeriaforum on telegram to join
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
On this matter of Rahama, I have seen a lot of Southerners call Northerners hypocrites. They are correct...the North has a lot of issues that are far more important than the kind of dress Rahama wears. And they are doing nothing about them

But the same people calling Hausas illiterate, backward, and calling Muslims all sorts of names (full disclosure...I am no Muslim, and there is a lot worng with their religion) ..Are the same people who

1.Call Gays, Lesbians, transgenders evil and depraved people and support laws that would curtail their rights. Many of them would not tolerate their children being gay or their relation

2.As a Christian myself, I find this distrubing. It seems that many of us Christians are siding with Rahama in this matter of her dress. The message we are sending to the world is that Christians...and most of the people calling out Rahama's accusers as hypocrites are Christians....tolerate indeccent dressing.

Consideriing that in many churches..if a woman turned up in a dress like Rahama's at any church in Nigeria, she would be asked to leave. No less a distingusihed person than one of our famous authors was prevennted from recieving mass at her local Catholic church because she wore a dress that showed her shoulders.

3.A woman was denied serivce at a resturant because of her gender. Many of Rahama's defenders called her a prostitute and a liar....and still maintain that beleif even though she has been proven to have told the truth.Apparently it is all right to be a misogynist, until we have to knock the Hausas.....then we become defenders of womanhood.

The problem is, most of us who are shouting abuses at Rahama's abusers are just as bad as they are.wE Southerners are just as biogted and as bad and as hypocritical as sthe Northerners who abused and called Rahama names . And it is a shame that both Northerners and Southerners cannot see the specks in our eyes.

12 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
filleSouriante:
W
Babe wassup
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Una No go rest for this lady matter? It's her dress, her style and her LIFe,.......
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Patrickyemi: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'd support sharia until northerners pick up one of their corrupt politicians and stone him to death. Till then spare us the hypocrisy, the actress only made you hard and you really wanted pummel her.
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by Enudapan: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
nah eh! no qualms
this is so unsophisticated

who go try am?
no one will arrest you joor
even if u like go unclad
it's not there concern, highest thing there prick will stand nd fall, and the whill wail as usual robbing soap on your pics, claminng religious odogwu
yet bitter that the can touch your back side like there unsophisticate underage folks the do bleep
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by VEXT: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Her business.... If them like, mk dem kill her..
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by DesignnProXX(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
S
Re: Rahama Sadau: "I Have Not Been Arrested Or Jailed" by BlueAir: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
angry And what makes ur advanced liberal heavenly region different from the "backward north"
signature2012:
Sometimes you just feel ashamed of being a Nigerian with all this unnecessary drama happening in the North.

The Almajiris,
Bandits,
Boko haram,
Poor education,
Begging,
Killings,
Sharia and
Poor Governance
Ravaging the region should be more focus on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent / Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video / Uti: Jesus Will Be Disappointed On Nigerian Christians Supporting Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.