Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

See The Photos And Names Of 6 Alhajis Sponsoring Boko Haram In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Photos And Names Of 6 Alhajis Sponsoring Boko Haram In Nigeria. (6993 Views)

FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria / Alumni Releases The Photos Of The Event Where Senator A. Adeleke Was Inaugurated / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Photos And Names Of 6 Alhajis Sponsoring Boko Haram In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
steeltrust:
because idiot like u were threatening her life so she had to do Wht ll save her life

hold ur leaders accountable, live allah and mohammed to fight der fight

stop drinking panadol for d gods

If she feared for her life, she wouldn't have put up d pic

If i choose to fight for religion, explain to me your grouse

Rahama Sadau is too smart to believe that it's out of love for her that you're reacting, she knows you're only interested in using her case as a launchpad for initiating attacks against her people

You only want to use her issue as an opportunity to attack northern muslims like her

Take this free and unsolicited advice: Ipob is failing, replace nnamdi kanu
Re: See The Photos And Names Of 6 Alhajis Sponsoring Boko Haram In Nigeria. by steeltrust: 12:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Ayaaz:

If she feared for her life, she wouldn't have put up d pic

If i choose to fight for religion, explain to me your grouse

Rahama Sadau is too smart to believe that it's out of love for her that you're reacting, she knows you're only interested in using her case as a launchpad for initiating attacks against her people

You only want to use her issue as an opportunity to attack northern muslims like her

Take this free and unsolicited advice: Ipob is failing, replace nnamdi kanu
so any body that tells u about stupid tins like dis is an ipob, am not Surprise cus ur brain has been dashed to ur almigari master dat y u talk like a cow. can d north be holy Dan Saudi Arabia, Qatar or UAE
my friend Bleep off
hold ur leaders accountable and live pple to express dem selves
stop threatening pple for god
let him fight for em sef

boko haram, bandit re ravaging d whole north using allah's name to kill and mime , Ve u bunch of lazy hypocrites don any tin about it. na woman wen express her self NY ona wan kill.
bloody lazy youth
Re: See The Photos And Names Of 6 Alhajis Sponsoring Boko Haram In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 12, 2020
steeltrust:
so any body that tells u about stupid tins like dis is an ipob, am not Surprise cus ur brain has been dashed to ur almigari master dat y u talk like a cow. can d north be holy Dan Saudi Arabia, Qatar or UAE
my friend Bleep off
hold ur leaders accountable and live pple to express dem selves
stop threatening pple for god
let him fight for em sef

boko haram, bandit re ravaging d whole north using allah's name to kill and mime , Ve u bunch of lazy hypocrites don any tin about it. na woman wen express her self NY ona wan kill.
bloody lazy youth

Whether you're an ipob member or not, you reason and talk just like them, so that's inconsequential

I have no brain but i know cows don't talk, but apparently your very functional brain believes they do

Northern Nigeria is more liberal than the three countries you mentioned, what's your point?

Our leaders are not perfect but they're damn sure not worse than your leaders and our leaders don't getaway with half the things your leaders do

Despite the criticisms, Rahama Sadau of her own volition chose to offer an apology, she could have been unapologetic or could have even just ignored, yet here you are insulting northerners for choosing to speak out and at the same time demanding we allow people do as they like...do you see how crystal clear your daftness is?

I don't know if she told you her life was threatened by anyone, infact she came out herself to disprove claims of any arrest or harassment against her, but you undermine her by dismissing her and claiming she was compelled to do so because she was threatened...you claim to respect her right to choice, yet you disregard her and refuse to accord her enough respect to even consider her statement

Let God fight for Himself? Rahama Sadau apologized because she believes herself to be accountable to God, maybe you should ask her this question

We don't want to add lewdness, looseness and shamelessness to the problems we have like you mentioned i.e banditry, boko haram etc. that's why we spoke out and will continue to do so

One of the things we did to help tackle boko haram was to mobilize against Goodluck Jonathan and we were successful. Today, boko haram is less of a problem than it was back then, banditry is a recent menace and it'll soon be checkmated

If you're looking to make Northern muslim women accessible to your genitals, stick to your women

You're actually a very dull person, you're fighting a lost battle, your arguments are self-defeating and it's because i recognise your dimness, that's why i'm going to great lengths to break it down for you bit by bit

Go read books to make your mind sharper, you're intellectually short, very shallow, your strength is certainly not in presenting arguments, your brain power is low.
Re: See The Photos And Names Of 6 Alhajis Sponsoring Boko Haram In Nigeria. by steeltrust: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Ayaaz:

Whether you're an ipob member or not, you reason and talk just like them, so that's inconsequential

I have no brain but i know cows don't talk, but apparently your very functional brain believes they do

Northern Nigeria is more liberal than the three countries you mentioned, what's your point?

Our leaders are not perfect but they're damn sure not worse than your leaders and our leaders don't getaway with half the things your leaders do

Despite the criticisms, Rahama Sadau of her own volition chose to offer an apology, she could have been unapologetic or could have even just ignored, yet here you are insulting northerners for choosing to speak out and at the same time demanding we allow people do as they like...do you see how crystal clear your daftness is?

I don't know if she told you her life was threatened by anyone, infact she came out herself to disprove claims of any arrest or harassment against her, but you undermine her by dismissing her and claiming she was compelled to do so because she was threatened...you claim to respect her right to choice, yet you disregard her and refuse to accord her enough respect to even consider her statement

Let God fight for Himself? Rahama Sadau apologized because she believes herself to be accountable to God, maybe you should ask her this question

We don't want to add lewdness, looseness and shamelessness to the problems we have like you mentioned i.e banditry, boko haram etc. that's why we spoke out and will continue to do so

One of the things we did to help tackle boko haram was to mobilize against Goodluck Jonathan and we were successful. Today, boko haram is less of a problem than it was back then, banditry is a recent menace and it'll soon be checkmated

If you're looking to make Northern muslim women accessible to your genitals, stick to your women

You're actually a very dull person, you're fighting a lost battle, your arguments are self-defeating and it's because i recognise your dimness, that's why i'm going to great lengths to break it down for you bit by bit

Go read books to make your mind sharper, you're intellectually short, very shallow, your strength is certainly not in presenting arguments, your brain power is low.

just look at how daft u re
u re more liberal Dan d middle east of Qatar, UAE or Saudi Arabia, the worst part is u said ur leaders don't get away wit tins de commit against u and d height of all u said u drove gej so u cud get Reid of book haram and to u, u re successful cheesy
u re literate wit d way u speak but honestly u re not liberal and hypocrasy is killing u pple up north living in self denial thinking u re better off. my brother wit all d garbrish u just speal out here I give up on ur type. u didn't threaten sadau. fada lawd Wht kind human being did u meg me wit. OGA takia ur case can not b redeemed cus it obvious u re lost both morally, emotionally and societal wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu State Bans Cross-Over Night Activities / Landmark Achievements In Nigeria Since 1914 / If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.