Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

What To Do Please... An Idea Of A Professional Is Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What To Do Please... An Idea Of A Professional Is Needed (413 Views)

Looking For A Good Panel Beater And An Idea Of The Cost / Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts / Mercedes C-320 ,who Has An Idea About The Cost . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do Please... An Idea Of A Professional Is Needed by Aboladey01(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
I have an Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model, but it's rate of Fuel consumption is killing, it's zapping fuel like bastard, after many diagnostic test and all, I was so shocked when a mechanic and Rewire said I will need to change the car brainbox, please help me, your candid advise is needed ...
Re: What To Do Please... An Idea Of A Professional Is Needed by EngRichie: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
It's a broad question because a lot of things can increase the fuel consumption of a car.

Check them out in the link below. You might be able to identify the areas that you are suspecting.
Re: What To Do Please... An Idea Of A Professional Is Needed by bigl: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Aboladey01:
I have an Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model, but it's rate of Fuel consumption is killing, it's zapping fuel like bastard, after many diagnostic test and all, I was so shocked when a mechanic and Rewire said I will need to change the car brainbox, please help me, your candid advise is needed ...

Why not get your car scanned sir and post the error codes for profesionals like gazzuz and ikenna to help u look into it!

It could be a lot of things ... from fuel pump to ECT or your O2 sensors might be gone sir!

But when u scan, u will atleast know where to face and fix it!

04 EOD is a good car ... got a friend who use it! And its fuel efficient so get yours fixed asap pls!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do Please... An Idea Of A Professional Is Needed by Aboladey01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
These Are The Error Codes
P0341 P0685 P0122 P0406 P0135 P0141
Somebody Help Please ... Professionals Please Help
Re: What To Do Please... An Idea Of A Professional Is Needed by Chukwujohn(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dear op,has the issue been solved kindly contact me on WhatsApp 07026487133

(1) (Reply)

2010 Tokunbo Corolla For Sale At Affordable Price 3.3m Landed January. / Bid LIVE On Copart And SHIP To Nigeria - Copart Official Broker - Cars From USA / Used Tires Have Extremely High Utilization Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.