Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

What Is Dame Patience Jonathan Saying? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Dame Patience Jonathan Saying? (605 Views)

Is Jonathan Saying The Right Things? / Why Is Dame Patience Jonathan So Popular? / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Dame Patience Jonathan Saying? by rabzy: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2011
Please i need some help here,

I have listened to Mrs Jonathan speeches at different campaign rallies, and while i have not heard any substance from what she says except some nice remix of gospels songs, but whatsup with this umbrerra, pin-din-pin and the likes she keeps saying, why don't they just allow Mrs Sambo do the talking and let Patience lead the choir.

This woman is embarrassing the whole Nation men!

(1) (Reply)

Kokolet And Jonaaaa / I‘m Under Pressure To Rig -anambra Rec / How Improvd Are Dis New S/eagles Wit 4-0 At Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.