Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) (32369 Views)

Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally / Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by AlexReports(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Anambra PDP Governorship Aspirant Dr. Maduka Receives Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport

Few hours ago at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja, it was an amazing sight to behold, when famous Nigerian-US based Philanthropist, triple Professor of Medicine and Anambra state Governorship Aspirant, Dr. Godwin Maduka arrived. The huge crowd who awaited his arrival hosted the Billionaire Medical Doctor to a warm reception.

Our Reporter gathered that, there was several presentations, jubilations, praises to welcome the Billionaire Philanthropist, who arrived Nigeria to replicate his Us Achievements in Anambra state, with a view to continuously improve infrastructural development. Notably, Dr. Godwin Maduka is the most competent PDP Governorship Aspirant, with outstanding credentials and already existing impacts. He has also contributed extensively, with his individual resources to promote development in Anambra state.

According to factual reports, Dr. Godwin Maduka has made several earnest inputs towards advancing visionary prospects for the people of Anambra state, especially with his youth friendly nature which supports his amazing charismatic influence. His inputs cuts across provisional supports in areas of free housing for poor and vulnerable families, widows, disadvantaged persons and humanitarian supports for underprivileged persons through his NGO, Godwin Maduka Foundation.

He has built schools, hospitals, care centers, police stations and several other infrastructural contributions in Anambra state. However, his arrival to Nigeria is targeted at initiating, creating and establishing more infrastructures, social supports and sustainable opportunities for 'Ndi Anambra'. His significant impact has earned him the merited honour and recognition as "Man of the Year 2020", at the forthcoming prestigious National Peace Awards, holding at Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja.

He has remained a Mentor to so many youths, considering his feats of achievements, regardless of hus disadvantaged background. His lifestyle and successes has continue to present hope and assurance for young Anambrans and other persons across Nigeria and the globe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGYmL53qKC8

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by AlexReports(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
More

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by AlexReports(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Continue
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by kalu61(m): 4:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Politics

They will just drain this one of his billions before he will take his sorry ass to US.

He has made a good name in philanthropism. I like his love for humanity

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by weyreypey: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2020
How much is involved in this business?

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Starcrest1: 5:35am On Nov 11, 2020
I don't know why a man of this caliber would want to venture into Nigerian politics but then it might be his passion for transformation.

In all, I have this good feeling about him...

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by sapientia(m): 5:50am On Nov 11, 2020
They have imported another clown like Obiano

Even after the madness of Okorocha, people still equate philanthropism with good governance.

OK oo

Modified: I knew this man before some of you trying to beat me up and I know things he have done more than you.

But

That is different from governing.

He should stick to what he is doing instead of venturing where he knows nothing about and will be held back by bureaucratic processes.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by AngusTV: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Anambra people like APGA a lot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2020
sapientia:

Even after the madness of Okorocha, people still equate philanthropism with good governance.

OK oo
Hahahahahahahahaha
They are always imported from the United States grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2020
That's my man,give him Anambra state for just one year, it will become a place to admire,aan that finish multiple structures in 6 months with solid materials. As a matter of fact this man will be an answered prayer

16 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Raydos: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2020
I stopped respecting Idiots and politicians 100 years ago!!

I only Respect people who have somehow managed to change their countries and race for the better, Someone like the President of China, The Late president of Singapore (Lee Juan Yew) The Emir of Dubai, Albert einstein, And the forefathers of European and american Countries!!

Those are the great leaders I Respect so much because they totally changed the face of their countries and their races!

I will never respect this old fools in Africa, That all they do is to oppress their fellow african man, And loot money that is meant to develop the continent, Dumb leaders that can't think out of the box!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Why can't Dr. Maduka just be a professional and philanthropist without going into politics?

It seems that the easiest way of going into politics is through philanthropy.

Imo State is struggling to recover from the mess Rochas Okorocha caused in the state after winning people's hearts through philanthropy.

With Rochas experience, it's clear that a good philanthropist cannot necessarily make a good leader

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by slawormiir: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Kyase(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2020
grin
No be TIV man I dey see there so?

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by saajus: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2020
I hope Anambra people would give this man a chance. He is super smart. I don't trust PDP cos the man might have to enter some deals with them that won't make him do well.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2020
Politicians and Idiots are 5 and 6. This is absolutely insane

One of them below

angelusbrut:
That's my man,give him Anambra state for just one year, it will become a place to admire,aan that finish multiple structures in 6 months with solid materials. As a matter of fact this man will be an answered prayer

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by mimilogs: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2020
Beautiful cheesy cheesy
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2020
AngusTV:
Anambra people like APGA a lot
. He might be a good candidate but APGA bu nke anyi period.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Weedhustler: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2020
U will be announced soon...but u must work hard
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by fashrola(m): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2020
angelusbrut:

There's a clear difference between Philanthropism and Politics, that's how Imo people thought Okorocha would change the state's status but he turned out to be the worst governor they ever had....

Nigerian politics is very dirty and I hope he's ready to see the worst

He should just stick to his professional and Charity work, because those vultures in government are ready to mess him up

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2020
This man i going no where. When he is finally drained, he will find his way back to the US
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by janedonez(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Paparazzi. He is yet a governor, he has started breaking the law, the sign said : no waiting,no standing, keep moving, yet he gathered people there for what ever purpose he wanted to achieve.
2. Where is the huge crowd @alexireport. That's how you will be deceiving those who don't want to be told the truth.

23 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Kaiser20: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2020
kalu61:
Politics

They will just drain this one of his billions before he will take his sorry ass to US.

He has made a good name in philanthropism. I like his love for humanity
You will not understand, some of the politicians relocation from USA,Canada and Europe to Nigeria and made crazy billions within a short time more than what they've made in diaspora in their life.
Politics in Nigeria with corruption attached is the most lucrative venture any where in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Front0lane: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Igbo people go chop this one money.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2020
fashrola:

[s]
There's a clear difference between Philanthropism and Politics, that's how Imo people thought Okorocha would change the state's status but he turned out to be the worst governor they ever had....

He should just stick to his professional and Charity work, because those vultures in government are ready to mess him up[/s]
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Billionaire in $ or naira?

Does he think he can stand a chance against the former CEO/MD of Transcorp?
Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by fashrola(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

The truth is bitter grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) by Front0lane: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
Okorocha is the worse governor with all he did in Imo state ?! What will you say of the pathetic soul Ihedioha that went straight into looting even before he became the governor ?

fashrola:

He should just stick to his professional and Charity work, because those vultures in government are ready to mess him up
Don't mind them they should have continued with the madness of Ikpeazu, Theodore Orji n Kalu Orji just so we all can attest to what a foolish senseless miserable fool you are.

sapientia:

OK oo

He should stick to his work n leave the politics of his state to the likes of Ikpeazu Theodore Orji n Kalu, Ugwuayi n Kalu Orji ba ?

Keep trying hard to prove you are indeed a foolish soul with no iota of intelligence.

fashrola:

I tire O?!
Did you see how PDP apologist are working extra hard to dissuade him from even landing from the plan talk more of giving him a chance to present his manifesto. I fear how PDP de use propaganda wash SE O.

bong4:

Should we then keep quite and allow evil to continue reigning? He should be encouraged to join a neutral party and contest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You) / No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world / Oil Price Fall: FG Moves To Use Pension Fund On Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.