Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world (32376 Views)

No Country Retires Over 100 Major Generals Without Crumbling – Sadeeq Shehu / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by mrrights: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim has declared that having travelled to more than 27 countries of the world and 4 continents, there is no country better than Nigeria.

The 3rd Force candidate also stated that, he has never contemplated exchanging his Nigerian passport for that of anh other country in the world , even though he has been offered many opportunities to do so.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqHGOYeGN5o

3 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by REDshouse(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ok
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by socialmediaman: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Contestant Olawepo Hashim seems to have about the highest social media coverage on nairaland among the “also-ran” presidential candidates

30 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by mrrights: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
socialmediaman:
Contestant Olawepo Hashim seems to have about the highest social media coverage on nairaland among the “also-ran” presidential candidates

He will make the country great

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by mrrights: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Gohashim2019

4 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by ValCon888: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
He is right.

No country is better than Nigeria in corruption

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by wakaman: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
True if you know!

You are a Nigerian for a reason.
Choose your reason.

Merry Christmas,and happy celebrations I am sure every other non Christian, non criminal and evil minded Nigerian is enjoying the ambience of Christmas.

Cheers!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by homeboy205: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
See mumu talk

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by mycar: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
He should not patronise us please, we know where we belong, no place like home is not for every husband.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Aldebaran(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin

Obviously High On Something grin

6 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Afonjas: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
This country sweet but na Osibanjo dey enjoy-am pass

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by nairaman66(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nigeria is the S.I unit of corruption and suffering!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Hadone(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ok
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
And this post makes front page.

Lord lugard it shall never be well with u even in he'll fire....u will suffer till end.

16 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Felixv: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
if you are gonna lie....might as well lie close to home..lol

7 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by notoriousbabe: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rubbish

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by bacilus(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
the freedom to steal sweet am for body die.. Afonja

5 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by ubunja(m): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Everyone believes their country is the best. Its called Patriotism.

5 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by InvertedHammer: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
/
I concur.

... especially if you are ranking from the bottom.

/

3 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by HOPSIN(m): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
If na by social media this Hashim guy don win sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by sammyj: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by NothingDoMe: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sharapovadere. America is better

2 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Whichever Idiot that said this, may your life and your whole generation be like Nigeria Amen

8 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by mycar: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Rubbish

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?

?
Absolutely rubbish

1 Like

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by seunmohmoh(f): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nigeria is a sweet country with happy people, Free of corrup.....sorry, free of natural disasters and full of terrible leaders. You should all embrace our country's flaw and stop traveling abroad for greener pasture.

I still dey reason Belgium sha.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
haaaaaaa
Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by LastDays777: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
In few years time, Nigeria will be the most desirable place to live in during the great world tribulation. Remember this.

The first will be last and the last will be first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by busomma: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
I agree with u completely bro. When u step out of this country u will understand what he's talking about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Everybody says that about their country but it is only Nigerians with fat bank accounts that will agree with him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by kolnel: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
lol

I can only laugh
I can’t think of a country worse than Nigeria

Bad leaderships problem
Even Ghana is more peaceful

17 Likes

Re: No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world by wisdomremz(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
undecidedin terms of kwarapshun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.