Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Fixing Adsense Rejection - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fixing Adsense Rejection (615 Views)

Does Anyone Here Use Elementor? I Need Help Fixing An Issue. / I Need Help Fixing My Facebook Business Page / Getbarter- Credit And Master Cards (no More Card Rejection Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixing Adsense Rejection by Veiniously: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Okay guys I just got approved by adsense in one of my blog yesterday.. I was actually accused of policy violation I had to go through almost all my content before I found the cause.

Here are the Things to look out for when applying for Adsense

1 contact page your blog or website should have a contact page to prove that you ain't there for fraud. Your contact page should or must have a form or social media or email so your audience can reach u

2 about us

3 privacy and policy

4 unique content your content must not necessarily be up to 1000 or 2000 words to get approved but at least 600 words upward. I don't have any content that is up to 2000 words and I was approved

5 design you need a good design please and make sure your menus or click able buttons are not very close making it hard for mobile use

6 copyrighted pictures... This was why I wasn't approved even after applying 6times I know we bloggers go online on Google in search of pictures suitable for an article but using a watermarked picture is a no no and also a red flag by adsense it means you stole someone's content.. Make sure u look closely at pictures before use.

7 pop up or pop under ads just drop this aside for now because it interferes with navigation.

8 plagiarism. Copying of some ones text with out his or her consent.. Adsense won't approve you.. It's very easy to scan for plagiarized text now a days.. If you are the type that use text spinners alot I bet you, your will chase your readers away. Text spinners are annoying most times when reading. I will advise if you want to spin, spin little if you spin a full article, I wouldn't be engaging like writing them your self.

Getting approve is not that hard like you think but bear in mind that news and music blogs usually takes time to be approved cause they don't offer unique content

Remember good articles are healthy to the brain
You want to write good?
You want to get little juice on organic traffic?

Check out 7 free chrome extension I use when blogging they are like charm I can't blog unless I have these extensions

https://9jatide.com/2020/07/top-7-best-google-chrome-extensions/

Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by Veiniously: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by banjicom(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Veiniously:
Okay guys I just got approved by adsense in one of my blog yesterday.. I was actually accused of policy violation I had to go through almost all my content before I found the cause.

1 contact page your blog or website should have a contact page to prove that you ain't there for fraud. Your contact page should or must have a form or social media or email so your audience can reach u

2 about us

3 privacy and policy

4 unique content your content must not necessarily be up to 1000 or 2000 words to get approved but at least 600 words upward. I don't have any content that is up to 2000 words and I was approved

5 design you need a good design please and make sure your menus or click able buttons are not very close making it hard for mobile use

6 copyrighted pictures... This was why I wasn't approved even after applying 6times I know we bloggers go online on Google in search of pictures suitable for an article but using a watermarked picture is a no no and also a red flag by adsense it means you stoll someone's content.. Make sure u look closely at pictures before use.

7 pop up or pop under ads just drop this aside for now because it interferes with navigation.

Getting approve is not that hard like you think but bear in mind that news and music blogs usually takes time to be approved cause they don't offer unique content

Congrats bro, i am also facing the same policy violation issues too on my blog. I have applied up to 10 times and i got rejected for policy violations. I have all the necessary pages like contact us, about us and privacy policy but i still got rejected.
Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by Veiniously: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
banjicom:

Congrats bro, i am also facing the same policy violation issues too on my blog. I have applied up to 10 times and i got rejected for policy violations. I have all the necessary pages like contact us, about us and privacy policy but i still got rejected.
Your content is the issue
Do you plagiarise? Where do you get your pictures from?
I have 40 articles I had to go through them 1 by one before I found out my problem
Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by Aonkuuse(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please sir can we chat on WhatsApp? I want to ask you something sir
Veiniously:

2 about us

3 privacy and policy

6 copyrighted pictures... This was why I wasn't approved even after applying 6times I know we bloggers go online on Google in search of pictures suitable for an article but using a watermarked picture is a no no and also a red flag by adsense it means you stole someone's content.. Make sure u look closely at pictures before use.

Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by Veiniously: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Aonkuuse:
no problem you can pm me or send your WhatsApp shortcode
Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by Aonkuuse(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ok sir, here https:///zwykzg
Veiniously:
no problem you can pm me or send your WhatsApp shortcode
Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by banjicom(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Veiniously:

Your content is the issue
Do you plagiarise? Where do you get your pictures from?
I have 40 articles I had to go through them 1 by one before I found out my problem

I have about 130 articles already and they are not plagiarized because I am getting good traffic from search engines and ranking high for many keywords. I will check my images as you have said and apply again. Thanks so much bro.
Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by Veiniously: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
banjicom:

I have about 130 articles already and they are not plagiarized because I am getting good traffic from search engines and ranking high for many keywords. I will check my images as you have said and apply again. Thanks so much bro.
You are welcome
Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by Sheriman(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Aonkuuse:
getting AdSense is difficult bro thank your head you got lucky
Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by Veiniously: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sheriman:
getting AdSense is difficult bro thank your head you got lucky
I still believe it's not true if you run your blog yourself chances are high that you will solve violation issues
If you give people to blog for you it can be very hard to read all articles and go through all pages and pictures to find solution
Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by Playthepianos: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Veiniously:

2 about us

3 privacy and policy

8 plagiarism. Copying of some ones text with out his or her consent.. Adsense won't approve you.. It's very easy to scan for plagiarized text now a days.. If you are the type that use text spinners alot I bet you, your will chase your readers away. Text spinners are annoying most times when reading. I will advise if you want to spin, spin little if you spin a full article, I wouldn't be engaging like writing them your self.

Remember good articles are healthy to the brain
You want to write good?
You want to get little juice on organic traffic?

Check out 7 free chrome extension I use when blogging they are like charm I can't blog unless I have these extensions

https://9jatide.com/2020/07/top-7-best-google-chrome-extensions/

Las Las, my guy don get approved. I remember when you were asking questions about monetization. When it's time, switch to Ezoic or Mediavine.

Congrats, bro.

But I have deeper questions to ask you:

1. How many posts are on your blog?
2. Did you use Privacy policy generator or you wrote it yourself?
3. What is your domain age?
4. The images you used, did you download them from Google?
5. Which WordPress theme did you use, and if it is blogger, which theme?
Re: Fixing Adsense Rejection by Veiniously: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Playthepianos:

Las Las, my guy don get approved. I remember when you were asking questions about monetization. When it's time, switch to Ezoic or Mediavine.

Congrats, bro.

But I have deeper questions to ask you:

1. How many posts are on your blog?
2. Did you use Privacy policy generator or you wrote it yourself?
3. What is your domain age?
4. The images you used, did you download them from Google?
5. Which WordPress theme did you use, and if it is blogger, which theme?

Men I tire then o I knew the problem was from content but to search the problem is the problem I thank God I have not gone too far I just went through all my articles because I wrote them my self before finding the issue
I also added an author link page at the footer I just wanted it to look credible I have always hide my author link to search engine I once searched my blog I saw something about my blog on a scam website that I have hidden pages and my blog shouldn't be trust so I just have to change all those things and go through all pages and post the same time

I have 40+ articles which are written by me

There's a privacy and policy page when I installed the theme which I am using I just added maggi and salt and I also deleted some part which where off point to my niche so as to make it a little it different from others.

My domain is 6 months old

85% photos I downloaded are from Google and Bing the problem wasn't just because I downloaded from Google but because one of the picture is watermark by a popular tech site it's very hard to notice because it's a very little logo I had to go through word press galleries where all photos I uploaded are keep before I deleted and replaced it. Downloading from Google is not the problem but make sure it's not copyrighted

Am using moto theme although I edited some part it might look different but top notch

(1) (Reply)

Seun Has Done A Heavy Site Update / How To Add HTML Sitemap Page In Median Ui V1.5 / I Need A Blog To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.