Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Doctors Here Should Tell Me Names Of Cream For Varicose Veins Or Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Here Should Tell Me Names Of Cream For Varicose Veins Or Drugs (255 Views)

What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters / What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs / Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Here Should Tell Me Names Of Cream For Varicose Veins Or Drugs by Dickson178(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please ,have mercy on me. Varicose veins has finished me.
Re: Doctors Here Should Tell Me Names Of Cream For Varicose Veins Or Drugs by Uzland: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dickson178:
Please ,have mercy on me. Varicose veins has finished me.
It depends on the site of the body where you're experiencing the varicose veins, as they can occur on the legs, testes or oesophagus. You may need to pay a visit to the hospital. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs Of Diabetes In Men And Women That Shouldnt Be Ignored / See How To Make Healthy Snacks Called Dodo Ikire From Plantain / 13 Incredible Health Benefits Of Garden Egg (eggplants)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.