Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others (33517 Views)

Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / PDP Backs Sanwo-Olu, Blasts Sagay Over Opposition To Lagos Rail Red Line Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by MusaChukwudi: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Wolgrace:

Especially the Yorubas.. Many of my people are not wise!

IS Anambra Igbo or Igala state?
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

IS Anambra Igbo or Igala state?

I would rather focus on my people the more.
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by enemyofprogress: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Enemy of progress- STFU!
e pain am. I no know sey their family member dey here tongue tongue
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Lilymatty(f): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
That's one way to a better Nigeria
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by olayiwola72(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

We are also waiting for you. I am sure Lagos is not even your home state.

Where is my home then ?
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by MusaChukwudi: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
olayiwola72:

Where is my home then ?

Try Anambra or dirty Abia.
Re: APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others by Newdaddy7: 2:42am On Mar 26, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Another ignorant uneducated illiterate Nigerian youth!
Educate yourself first before coming here to expose your illiteracy.
Do you know what a CONSTITUTION means?
Go and find out and then come and correct the nonsense you spewed up there!

Nigerian youths will completely bury this country!

Hahahahah just logging into NL to see this piece of trash in my mention. Before i start. "Illiteracy means someone who cannot read or write" while "ignorance is someone who does not know". For someone to be educated they have to know the difference between Ignorant and Illiterate.

Since, you clearly do not know the difference, i have no desire to wallow in the gutter with you and educate you without fair compensation.

Lastly, while you're swimming in the quagmire of your ignorance, I have 3 i repeat "Three" degrees from Universities in the United States. I'm a guest lecturer at one of them. And i now have been working with several other on a consulting basis remotely earning an eye watering amount of money.

I'm pretty sure wherever you are in your poverty stricken state, you do not have 1% of my achievements.

When you're able to lift yourself and your family to a desirable status then get back to me and we can argue and debate. till then, chop Shyte.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Serving House Of Reps Members Defect To APC In Imo / Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village / EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.