Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko (28644 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Boko Haram: N2.2bn Spent On Prayers In Nigeria & Saudi Arabia - EFCC / Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Godswillu(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2020
Please can we have the names of the people that collected the money and there locations

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Ahmad62(m): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Den of theives
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Xzellentgraphic: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Nigeria is on the brink of dying
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by onyxo76(m): 6:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Wawelexy:
2.2Billion naira for prayers?

May be God will deploy heavenly soldiers to sambisa forest, hence they would need some ammunitions like;
4 armour tanks
5 war jets
Each Angel with bulletproof, helmet, AK47, pistol and grenades.
Standby redcross team incase of any casualty.
Food and water
And their monthly remuneration..

Meeehn! To hell with anybody trying to justify Jonathan's regime by comparing with the current administration...
They re all thieves....

Again,
To hell with any youth that vote for any of this old piliticians come 2023..
To hell with any youth with a voter's card but choose not to vote..
To hell with any youth without P.V.C and never care to get one..
And lastly, 600years to anyone who tries to steal our vote come 2023..

We are taking over...
We move!!!
transferring millions like as if you're transferring 10k and 20k to someone...this country eh..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by kareemkamil(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2020
Nigeria my quortry
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by hybridblood07(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2020
I don't see youth taking over governance in 2023. Mark my words
RuudVanNisteroy:

Some low I.Q clowns are still advocating for the fantastically corrupt mafia ruling the country. Instead of them to supporting the youth takeover at all levels of governance in the 2023 elections.
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Olatlaccon(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2020
wetin person no go hear for dis country? prayer bawo? I swear dis ppl dey do Nigeria shege...who said the prayer we dey expensive Dan dis....I don't care where u from or who u support all I know is dat APC and PDP are both oloriburuku and u wey dey support Dem na oloriburuku too.....ppl wey vote for Dem too be oloriburuku...ema she ofo papo ni
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by nyiamfrank: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2020
They gave you money to buy arms to fight armed men, you prefer prayers, nothing wey person no go hear for this country!
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2020
It's like they gave themselves or some people N2.2B to pray against Boko Haram. It could mean some people will be given billions of Naira to pray against covid 19
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by AsawanaDgreat: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2020
There is no rain but am sure thunder will visit you in this your statement.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Farki: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2020
They should just send these guys to the front lines and leave them there so they can be enjoying their hard work.
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by CocoaOla: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2020
all the security hypocrisy intelligent agent can not gather single info about the sponsor of boko but quick on ordinary nigerians which means some people are special why the rest of nigerian are bloody animals that can be killed at will
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by bamasite2: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Jesus!
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Baselm: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Under Jonathan Angel took monies.....Under Buhari Snakes swallow monies.

Click Like if you short of words and Share if Nigeria is scam!

It was still under Jonathan snake swallowed money, the revelation was just made under Buhari when they investigated it.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Dewvy(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2020
If I knew prayer was so expensive, I’d have just reserved my daily prayers for Nigeria until they pay. What a joke of a country!

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by chib4true(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2020
Wawelexy:
2.2Billion naira for prayers?

May be God will deploy heavenly soldiers to sambisa forest, hence they would need some ammunitions like;
4 armour tanks
5 war jets
Each Angel with bulletproof, helmet, AK47, pistol and grenades.
Standby redcross team incase of any casualty.
Food and water
And their monthly remuneration..

Meeehn! To hell with anybody trying to justify Jonathan's regime by comparing with the current administration...
They re all thieves....

Again,
To hell with any youth that vote for any of this old piliticians come 2023..
To hell with any youth with a voter's card but choose not to vote..
To hell with any youth without P.V.C and never care to get one..
And lastly, 600years to anyone who tries to steal our vote come 2023..

We are taking over...
We move!!!

Note: Not all youths are useful.
Desmond Elliot is not a useful youth
Kenechukwu Okeke is not and never a useful youth
Adamu Garba is never a useful youth
We should be careful not to get ourselves into a bigger mess by clamoring for a youth government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Emyogalanya: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Now they want to distract our attention from current affairs lekki killings
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Masterkernel1: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Some low I.Q clowns are still advocating for the fantastically corrupt mafia ruling the country. Instead of them to supporting the youth takeover at all levels of governance in the 2023 elections.

Which youth? Tell me one exceptional youth in leadership position in Nigeria, a few that has gotten into office aren't different from the old folks, example Yahaya Bello and Desmond Elliot.
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Eillyeillz(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2020
kponkedenge:
Isn't it odd that the government official who is used to plastering a certain tribes name on her twitter page did nothing about plastering the names of actual Boko Haram sponsors?

Tribalism has so far been our major problem in this country.

And the accounts can't be traced?? But protesters can be tracked down to their villages and have their bank accounts frozen too. Until we decide no more, this is the Nigeria our kids will be born into.
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by waleadeagb(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2020
Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar
Abba Allah, Abba Allah, Abba Allah.
Dongoyaro Mekura, Dongoyaro Mekura, Dongoyaro Mekura.
Muhammed Aliu, Muhammed Aliu, Muhammed Ali, Ali Baba Barawu, Ali Baba Barawu, Muhammudu Buhari, Muhammudu Buhari, Muhammudu Buhari, Jonathan Good luck, Jonathan Badluck Jonathan Badluck, Dansuki Dansuki Dansuki.....Allah Akbar ...Allah Akbar,

kponkedenge:
Isn't it odd that the government official who is used to plastering a certain tribes name on her twitter page did nothing about plastering the names of actual Boko Haram sponsors?

Tribalism has so far been our major problem in this country.
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by maste: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2020
Foolish thieves. Foolish citizens, foolish country.
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Eillyeillz(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2020
Sure100:
[color=#000099][/color]

And How sure are you they are fixed??
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2020
What's the meaning of this rubbish na undecided

These fools think we don't have sense or what??
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by YoonSung57: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by mukthar2000(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2020
Old fool, they told u the 2.2billion was to buy war equipment or prayer money?idiot old animalistic cow.

Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by jrusky(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2020
I no longer bother reading things like these anymore because even the current administration is the worst.

Under the noise makers party snake swallowed money, monkey stole money, fire burnt down accountant general office, Akpabio NDDC stealing gone to the wind etc so why bothering my head with things like these? It doesn't worth it all I know everything with begining must have end one day.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by ecomalchemist(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Omo, Nigeria be like season film.

Just when you thought you've seen it all, another episode go commot.

I'm seriously having headache now cause this country na wa ooo.
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by Codes151(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2020
I think we should shut down this country. Earlier the better
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by nerorex01: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Men trying to bribe angels at the heavens gate.

Naija my country , I hail oooo �
Re: Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko by tesppidd: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2020
Baselm:

It was still under Jonathan snake swallowed money, the revelation was just made under Buhari when they investigated it.
Don't mind him.

More of the massive theft under his lord and persconal saviour Jonathan has just been revealed but insteasd of him to bash Jonathan all he's concerned about is roping Buhari into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Dismiss Kogi Inspector Over Extortion (Photo) / Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" / PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.