Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku (28209 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by OZIOGU1: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar, has said that Nigeria as a nation is doomed.

This is coming about 72 hours after the Supreme Court dismissed the former vice president’s appeal for lacking in merit and affirmed the victory of President Bola Tinubu, as the winner of the February presidential election.

In the lead judgment delivered by the Chairman of the seven-man panel, Justice Inyang Okoro, the apex court refused to consider the academic records of the President obtained from the Chicago State University, which Atiku sought to tender as fresh evidence to prove his allegation of certificate forgery against the ex-Lagos governor.

The other justices on the panel-Uwani Aji, Mohammed Garba, Ibrahim Saulawa, Adamu Jauro, Abubakar Tijjani, and Emmanuel Agim, agreed with the lead judgment dismissing Atiku appeals.

Atiku who spoke during an ongoing press conference in Abuja, on Monday, however, said Nigeria was the bigger loser of the court verdict.

He said, “The bigger loss is not mine but for Nigeria. If the Supreme Court implies that crime is good and should be rewarded, then Nigeria has lost, and the country is doomed irrespective of who occupies the office.”
https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-nigeria-bigger-loser-not-me-atiku/

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Taylor92: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Na we dey suffer the corrupt and bad government

307 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Splashme: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
True

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by LeoDeKing: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Is it your bigger losing?

When are you finally relocating to Dubai?

The other crook has relocated to agulu where he now walks around.

267 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Saao(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Whether u like it or not, that's what it is. The best thing to do is to legalize crime

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Twy: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
His rise to wealth cannot be detached from the rewards of crime or can it?

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by TruthsFM: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hmm 🤔 . Very deep

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Twy: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Saao:
Whether u like it or not, that's what it is. The best thing to do is to legalize crime

I think we should have a change of heart from crime. I seriously doubt the top three never benefited from crime or their wealth is detached from the rewards of crime. He is not the best to talk about crime. He can talk about it if he gives away his weatlh to fight crime and educate citizens about good behviours.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Agwotulumbe1: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is it your bigger losing?
shatap

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by chiiraq802(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
All Nigerian Polithiefcians are Useless. All of them.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Saao(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Twy:

I think we should have a change of heart from crime. I seriously doubt the top three never benefited from crime or their wealth is detached from the rewards of crime. He is not the best to talk about crime. He can talk about it if he gives away his weatlh to fight crime and educate citizens about good behviours.
he was investigated several times but wasn't detected but we are talking of detected crimes and convicted narcotics crime as well as identity Fraud detected. Anyway time will tell

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by WhisperedNoise: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Where is Reno?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hmm
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by firearcher: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Well. In that case, Nigeria just dodged a bullet. Blaming Nigerians and cursing the nation for not electing you is a distasteful move.

No self introspection. Total lack of self awareness and a false messiah complex. Nigeria don't need Atiku, if he was that needed, he would have been voted in over the years.

But his poor sense of awareness, repulsive sense of entitlement and lack of good political judgement caused him to think most Nigerians want a northerner to rule Nigeria for possibly 16 years at a stretch. And caused him to destroy PDP who had been served an easy ticket to the presidency by Buhari and APC unsatisfactory performance

111 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by adesegun121(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Cry cry Atiku

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by STEWpid(f): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Chai..

...and nobody is a loser because Mr. Atiks lost an election!!

Stop cursing Nigerians!

30 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by NaijaCover(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Jackbaur88: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Though I am Obidient, I have full respect for AA Abubakar

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Ekakamba: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Absurd, exclaims a politician who has profited from the corrupt system since 1881.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by gammarays(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
You may not agree with him but He said the truth.

He's old, seen it all and have enough for even his 10th generation.

It's the people who'll feel the suffering most.

Like someone advised, help yourself and survive at all costs!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by ubimagos: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
You and your rogue family are the losers. God saved us from your dubious and criminality.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Reportbutton: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Oga you loose go to Dubai, stop making noise

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by socialmediaman: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
The only chance for a win for Nigerians was Peter Obi, not because he would've made Nigeria like the Japan overnight, but because Nigerians would've starved all these corrupt politicians for the next 8 years, and had a better chance at deciding how the presidency is run based on organized pressure groups

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by isArray: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Of course, politicians don't suffer all this mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Burob: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Splashme:
True
Because na your uncle contest for President of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by chris4gold(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku is the biggest losers not Nigerians. Awon werey gbogbo

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by olarwarleh(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dey play grin grin grin
The billions wey e don spend go don dey pain am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Zion243(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Says a wealthy custom officer.

Atiku, it's your loss.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by PussyKing(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin grin
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by BigYash: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Truth.. He or Obi aren't suffering what the common bots Emilokites are suffering

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Patrioticman007(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hear this capitalist, that Nigeria is the loser not him, dey play.
1. Abati America university has been for his co looters kids.
2. Atiku rize to power is filled with suspicious gratification.
3. Obj revealed his secrets too much in his biography book.
Atiku should have supported Obi-idiot if truly it's about Nigeria not his selfish interest.
Obi and his minions need to Decamp back to PDP & take back the party structure from customer Dada ni, for them to have out reach in the far North. Azikiwe, Ironsi, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Okar, Ojukwu all died for Nigeria. Igbos not let them waste in vain, by playing only village square politics but National movement like NCNC.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tunji-Ojo Test Runs E-Gates At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.