Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,907 members, 7,841,426 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Political Connection: Will Dangote Have Become A Billionaire Without Monopoly? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Political Connection: Will Dangote Have Become A Billionaire Without Monopoly? (933 Views)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Becoming A Billionaire Without A Degree; Folorunso Alakija Tells Her Story. / Will Dangote's Refinery Make Petrol Cheaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Connection: Will Dangote Have Become A Billionaire Without Monopoly? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Government can create monopolies in a sector. As you can see from the defunct NEPA.

Once you make someone the sole importer of commodities you are giving them a monopoly.

Nepa was an essential government owned company.

Also dangote was not the only one importing cement and other goods, many businesses were doing it, some in large scale, some in small scale.

Dangote saw the longterm and started manufacturing at home.
Re: Political Connection: Will Dangote Have Become A Billionaire Without Monopoly? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The answer to your epistle is that, THE NORTH OWN THE EAST AND EVERYTHING IN IT.
So, quite wailing
. grin cheesy cheesy
I dont have time for cow herders, I already told you. You are dismissed, Get lost!
Re: Political Connection: Will Dangote Have Become A Billionaire Without Monopoly? by BIGGESThead6: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I dont have time for cow herders, I already told you. You are dismissed, Get lost!

Only the North can give Biafra it's independence.

Re: Political Connection: Will Dangote Have Become A Billionaire Without Monopoly? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Nepa was an essential government owned company.

Also dangote was not the only one importing cement and other goods, many businesses were doing it, some in large scale, some in small scale.

Dangote saw the longterm and started manufacturing at home.
Fake news!During Abacha time he was given monopoly, even he admitted it at the time. And controlled more than 90% market share in essential commodities.
Re: Political Connection: Will Dangote Have Become A Billionaire Without Monopoly? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Only the North can give Biafra it's independence.

You say what now?

You arewanistan, you bloody spyrogyrating freak, a bloody cow shit that is trampled and butchered by bandit and bokoharam. You are under bondage, all your villagers have become almajiri and fled to Biafra to beg for livelihood and survival. Dont ever say what you just said again you will get me annoyed. God punish you. Go and free your zamfara traditional rulers and sheiks in bandit captivity before thinking of freeing Biafra. You are very ignorant. Dont make me annoyed, too early in morning. Shango strike you over there in zamfara. Freak. Are we mates? Bloody almajiri.
Re: Political Connection: Will Dangote Have Become A Billionaire Without Monopoly? by BIGGESThead6: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You say what now?

You arewanistan, you bloody spyrogyrating freak, a bloody cow shit that is trampled and butchered by bandit and bokoharam. You are under bondage, all your villagers have become almajiri and fled to Biafra to beg for livelihood and survival. Dont ever say what you just said again you will get me annoyed. God punish you. Go and free your zamfara traditional rulers and sheiks in bandit captivity before thinking of freeing Biafra. You are very ignorant. Dont make me annoyed, too early in morning. Shango strike you over there in zamfara. Freak. Are we mates? Bloody almajiri.

Trash.
All your long epistle doesn't change the fact that, ONLY THE NORTH CAN GIVE BIAFRA IT'S INDEPENDENCE. We own the entire East with all that's in it. All your Governors are our stooge, planted in your various State Government Houses in the EAST. THE PAY HOMAGE AND ROYALTY TO THE NORTH MONTHLY
. grin grin grin grin
THAT BIG HEAD, EMEKA IHEDIOHA REFUSED TO PAY HOMAGE TO US, THAT'S WHY REPLACED HIM WITH THE SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR, HOPE UZODIMA. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Well Processed Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin,Talc,For Sale In Ilorin / What Business Can I Start With 100k? / Get Your Google Voice Number Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.