Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Business Can I Start With 100k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 100k? (910 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Blacksavage: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Good morning my fellas please I have 100k with me and I don't want to spend it unprofitable stuffs, so I don't know which business I can put it to that will profit me.
Please I need your advise
Thanks
God bless y'all
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by akata1: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Palm oil biz
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Blacksavage: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2021
akata1:
Palm oil biz
How please explain?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Realtalk20: 6:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Blacksavage:
Good morning my fellas please I have 100k with me and I don't want to spend it unprofitable stuffs, so I don't know which business I can put it to that will profit me.
Thanks
God bless y'all
Use it to transport girls from Akwa ibom put them to work on the street selling their bodies for money you take 50% of what each girl make daily they feed themselves , you arrange with a hotel in your area where they can be taking clients to shot time.

Never allow them own phones and always know where each girl is.

Don't worry it snot illegal, Akwa ibom ladies are genetically made to love prostitution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by akata1: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Blacksavage:

How please explain?
you buy red oil from villages take it to big markets to sell.. Where is ur location

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by lilvicky68(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

Use it to transport girls from Akwa ibom put them to work on the street selling their bodies for money you take 50% of what each girl make daily they feed themselves , you arrange with a hotel in your area where they can be taking clients to shot time.

Don't worry it snot illegal, Akwa ibom ladies are genetically made to love prostitution
Nawa oh..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Mokason288(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2021
Blacksavage:
Thanks
God bless y'all
How old are you?

If you are still below 25

Please enjoy your self

Problem no Dey finish

BUhari is making sure that he killlls small scale business in Nigeria
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Juliusmomoh: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Only if you are from kogi will i tell you this..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Orubebe01: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Only if you are from kogi will i tell you this..
Tell us
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Juliusmomoh: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Orubebe01:
Tell us
From kogi ?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Orubebe01: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

From kogi ?
Yea
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by JFiveX: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

Human trafficking

If you get teeth u go bite well well
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Realtalk20: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2021
JFiveX:
Human trafficking

If you get teeth u go bite well well

It's not
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by VEXT: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

Na Ur Edo sisters be professional for that one.. every person know that one.women prostitue,while the men na cultists
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Ttorp(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2021
The best advise I can give you is to use the portion of that money to empower your brain in one of these skills and be assured that money will be chasing you everywhere you go.
Click on this link to get free video about them
https:///3hk9khw4

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Oktane: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Blacksavage:
Thanks
God bless y'all

Fast moving consumer goods = Food = Bread.

One of the best business models that your capital can accommodate.....but you have to do it yourself. There is a very detailed thread on how profitable bread distribution/sales business can be. Search Nairaland business section.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Goldenklassy: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2021
You can into recharge cards and data..do findings about the cheapest data vendor..just be careful of family and friends
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Realtalk20: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2021
VEXT:

Na Ur Edo sisters be professional for that one.. every person know that one.women prostitue,while the men na cultists

You are very naive. My sister's ho abroad as minders , nannies , mall workers not prostitutes. It's Akwa ibom women DNA to be prostitutes
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by VEXT: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

You are very naive. My sister's ho abroad as minders , nannies , mall workers not prostitutes. It's Akwa ibom women DNA to be prostitutes

Hahahha..e pain m

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Realtalk20: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2021
VEXT:

Hahahha..e pain m
I am only stating facts ask around

Why do you think Akwa ibom has the highest number of unmarried over shed evening newspapers in Nigeria of all states.

Go to any church across Nigeria in the couples service for those seeking a spouse 50% of over 30 unmarried women would be from Akwa ibom.

There is something wrong with Akwa ibom women
Ask men married them and hear sad stories. Married Akwa ibom women cheat like it's a holiday. They are unreliable, pathological liars and loose to the core
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by VEXT: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

Why do you think Akwa ibom has the highest number of unmarried over shed evening newspapers in Nigeria of all states.

Go to any church across Nigeria in the couples service for those seeking a spouse 50% of over 30 unmarried women would be from Akwa ibom.

Ask men married them and hear sad stories. Married Akwa ibom women cheat like it's a holiday. They are unreliable, pathological liars and loose to the core

Your women are the worst set of women to marry from,even Edo men do advise their sons not to marry from Edo...You can't compare Edo women with Akwaibom women..90% of your women are prostitutes..
Prostitution is like a culture to your people..
No sane individual will settle down with a Edo woman... grin grin

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by VEXT: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

I pity this young man grin

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Realtalk20: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2021
VEXT:

Your women are the worst set of women to marry from,even Edo men do advise their sons not to marry from Edo...You can't compare Edo women with Akwaibom women..90% of your women are prostitutes..
Prostitution is like a culture to your people..
No sane individual will settle down with a Edo woman... grin grin

grin

Again you are talking nonsense. Facts are there for the world to see. Akwa ibom women are just something else grin

No one wants to marry them. They are perpetual girlfriends. They are everyone's property. Over used wasted career oloshos grin

Show me one man happily married to an Akwa ibom woman and I will show you a liar
But I can show you numerous happily married men to Edo women. grin

Everywhere testimonies are full of the horrors men married to Akwa ibom women have to tell.

Akwa ibom women are the worst women to ever think of marrying except you have resigned yourself to a life of knowing some of your kids won't be yours or she may infect you with STI and STDs maybe even HIV
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Realtalk20: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2021
VEXT:

I pity this young man grin

Let's do a census.

Across Nigeria
Nairalanders

Which tribe of women does prostitution across Nigeria the most grin

Hausa
Iboz
Yoruba
Edo
Akwa ibom
Cross River
Benue

99% = Akwa ibom grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by VEXT: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

grin

Again you are talking nonsense. Facts are there for the world to see. Akwa ibom women are just something else grin

No one wants to marry them. They are perpetual girlfriends. They are everyone's property. Over used wasted career oloshos grin

Show me one man happily married to an Akwa ibom woman and I will show you a liar
But I can show you numerous happily married men to Edo women. grin

Everywhere testimonies are full of the horrors men married to Akwa ibom women have to tell.

Akwa ibom women are the worst women to ever think of marrying except you have resigned yourself to a life of knowing someone of your kids won't be yours or she may infect you with STI and STDs maybe even HIV

Fear who no fear Edo women.

Even Edo men no dey allow dey son marry from Edo..nawaoo

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by VEXT: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

Let's do a census.

Across Nigeria
Nairalanders

Which tribe of women does prostitution across Nigeria the most grin

Hausa
Iboz
Yoruba
Edo
Akwa ibom
Cross River
Benue

99% = Akwa ibom grin

Even u dey laugh. U know the answer

Edo top d list grin

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Realtalk20: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=VEXT post=103008922]

Fear who no fear Edo women.

Even Edo men no dey allow dey son marry from Edo..nawaoo
[/quote
Hahahaha

E pain am grin

Akwa ibom women are the reject tribe everywhere

No mother today will allow her son marry from that tribe !! Fact!

Those women are a waste
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Realtalk20: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
VEXT:

Even u dey laugh. U know the answer

Edo top d list grin

Again you are just talking and typing nonsense grin

E pain am grin

Your pain is my joy grin

Cry all you want, facts remain.

No one or tribe will allow their son marry from Akwa ibom

Fact!! Now cry grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by VEXT: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Realtalk20 post=103009186][/quote]

Guy akwaibom women are good on all side,people easily get married to Akwaibom women ..But Edo women? Sorry grin grin

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by VEXT: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

Again you are just talking and typing nonsense grin

E pain am grin

Your pain is my joy grin

Cry all you want, facts remain.

No one or tribe will allow their son marry from Akwa ibom

Fact!! Now cry grin

I know say even you no go marry from edo grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Blacksavage: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ttorp:
The best advise I can give you is to use the portion of that money to empower your brain in one of these skills and be assured that money will be chasing you everywhere you go.
Click on this link to get free video about them
https:///3hk9khw4

Seriously tell me how I mine going to start it
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k? by Ttorp(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Blacksavage:

Seriously tell me how I mine going to start it

It’s very simple.
Contact me on 08140975767 to put you through.

(1) (Reply)

Rock Nft Airdrop / METAVERSE/NFT INVESTORS / Which One Would You Reward, Result Or Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.