Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Disappointment - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Disappointment (298 Views)

Chinua Achebe’s Comments On My Nobel Prize Was A Big Disappointment — Wole Soyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disappointment by Ogamysamo: 2:36am On Nov 11, 2020
1.Come oh ye they'll all call
And I'll take you to a better level
With me you'll experience no fall
I'll Make sure you reach even to the heavens
Trust Me you'll feel better
Oh my people just give me a try
And I'll make you a good shelter
I'm such a one on whom you can rely

2.We can't runs but believe in them
Their voice is heard all over our street
Unless they are sure' every one hear them
Their love voices will never retreat
A better things they said they have for us
And we all believe in their sweet mouth
We followed them without been forced
Cos with what they do we have no doubt

3.Full of believe we are then relieved
With our whole heart we have a sigh
As if all our enemies about to die
If there had been among us a diviner
Who brought a word to contradict us
He will be unto us the greatest liar
Who was bribed to confuse us
For Already we have our heart desire

4.They now have what the want
They are no better than the last
We see mistake they say we don't
Have anything to kick against
To be continued...
Re: Disappointment by Ogamysamo: 2:58am On Nov 11, 2020
We want to talk they say we should not What share have we of all the powers If because of it we can't even shower How could we be quite just as the cowards
5. We gave you our trust And our golden dreams are lost We accept you without a doubt But behold what is wrought All our rights have you denied And stop your ears even till now Our constitution knows only But all is done in totaritarialism
6. Time as said wait for nobody Still we're not allow to have a case-study Of things affecting our locallity What a form of brutallity Which had refused all source of remedy And wax stronger all time ready It is now prohibited to talk So their ears they lock
To be continue...¥
Re: Disappointment by Ogamysamo: 3:13am On Nov 11, 2020
7. One person after the other The worse is seen All remained at the shoulder No pure regime From time to time all the same We gave our opinion we seems insane They all said betterness is on the way Why then are we deprive of it all these days
8. Thou our mind be far from anarchy Our hearts have welcome aparthy Our cloud want to deny us rain For our warfare in consider in full delay Our trusts really had faded Because of how we are treated
Mr. minister cast up not down That your glory may be crown.

LONG-LIVE-NIGERIAN-YOUTHS
7. One person after the other The worse is seen All remained at the shoulder No pure regime From time to time all the same We gave our opinion we seems insane They all said betterness is on the way Why then are we deprive of it all these days
8. Thou our mind be far from anarchy Our hearts have welcome aparthy Our cloud want to deny us rain For our warfare in consider in full delay Our trusts really had faded Because of how we are treated

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of Dọtun (dotman) / When There Is No Money In Your Pocket. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.