Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) (44630 Views)

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by lathrowinger: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2020
SoftP:
Old things shall pass away, but ur naked pics are still very Much in circulation online.

Naughty grandpa

Lol, huz this?
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by pafo(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
That is the new cool.

Live life(enjoy life to the fullest), then when you start getting old, accept Jesus and make heaven when you die.

[/b]It would have been [b]cooler if heaven was real.[b][/b] sad

I know right! Seems more people are thinking right this age.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2020
na kwale Igbo this man don smoke so
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Peterskizito: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2020
2023: I will become President like Joe Biden – Pastor Tunde Bakare

Read here

https://www.theafrigist.com/2020/11/11/2023-i-will-become-president-like-joe-biden-pastor-tunde-bakare/

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2020
SoftP:
Old things shall pass away, but ur naked pics are still very Much in circulation online.

Naughty grandpa

We were all born naked you remember?
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Kaiser20: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2020
God is merciful, when them commit finish in their youths like say tomorrow no dey when they get older and no more vibrant very fearful they run to God.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by EMMYPRIME22(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2020
Hmm, with all those chains, rings and staff too ? Well, make i no judge anybody. But i no believe he's for real.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2020
dalass:
Wetin he get to sell again? grin

Area father wan to turn Rev father?

Kolewerk grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Saig: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
That is the new cool.

Live life(enjoy life to the fullest), then when you start getting old, accept Jesus and make heaven when you die.

It would have been cooler if heaven was real. sad

Heaven is real! better get ready. if anyone told you when you were in your mother's womb that there was another world outside the womb you would have found it difficult to believe. Better get ready now before it's too late for you. Acts 2:37-38; Rom. 16:16
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by fourboys: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2020
grin
ursullalinda:
Agadi ekwe nka.......Ndo
hahaahahhahahah... dis ur comment off me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Amazingodii(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2020
Hahahahaha! I laugh in Taraba!
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by isahsalee: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2020
updatechange:
Area father, btw pray make God forgive you all your sins and change your ways for good cos you're now a great grand pa...
Nice move towards humanity.

You can say anything about him but, know one thing, if the great grand pa @ 70 looking radiant and healthy it means God has been so faithful to him and his family. Bros, check or assess yourself before you judge others. See him @70
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by johnnychuks(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2020
hope say craze never increase?
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by isahsalee: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2020
Thank God for anything, @70 you're sill looking good, God has been so faithful to you.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by bexcellence: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
When you begin see things like these, you should know that the end is surely upon us.

REPENT WORLD!

God bless.
you are right cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by updatechange(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2020
isahsalee:

You can say anything about him but, know one thing, if the great grand pa @ 70 looking radiant and healthy it means God has been so faithful to him and his family. Bros, check or assess yourself before you judge others. See him @70

You quite without sense, he himself admits he had sinned alot of sins and where in my comment did I judge him.
Next time read concisely before you rush to type rubbish
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Haykay77: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Joker of the century
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by mannatech: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Stop with the foolery grand PA.

You are too old for all these.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by fof1: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
SoftP:

Naughty grandpa

IT DOESN'T MATTER, AS WHEN GOD SHOWS UP TO FORGIVE HIM OR ANYONE ELSE, THOSE ISSUES ARE RESTED...OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY AND ALL THINGS BECOME NEW...NEW ORIENTATION AND NEW AND BETTER LIFESTYLE.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Vaiki(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

How you guys magnify stupidity still baffles me.
Which one is better, to be known for all the bad reasons or not to be known at all?
Smh for the kids of this generation.
Thunder hammar your papa bald head anywhere he dey now,..��bleeping old nobody. Kids kee you there!!
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Oketwin(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Which kind weed dis one don smoke again
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by afemgbosey(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Charlie, don't joke with God ooo. He answers prayers and will recruit you by fire or by force, na u cause am with you mouth. At least we are witnesses.

Best prayer really.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Africanamania: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nigeria favor this guy those days when opportunity yakpa The thing turn him brain,one nut come loose fall lost for inside niger.what a confused and highly demented personality.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by RighteousSlawor: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise God! There is always joy in heaven whenever a soul get repented. Thank u my precious sky daddy for saving his soul. Now to u wallowing in the wilderness, what are u waiting for? Accept my sky daddy, for he is the only one that can save u. Helleluyah!
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Sagefromtheeast: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Vaiki:
Thunder hammar your papa bald head anywhere he dey now,..��bleeping old nobody. Kids kee you there!!
Typical!
Immature kids all over the net.
I don't blame you.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
AT 70 IT IS NORMAL FOR HIM TO START THINKING OF WHAT TO DO TO PLEASE HIS MAKER BEFORE DEATH COMES KNOCKING AND HE ENDS UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF ETERNITY IN DEVIL'S HELL.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by tehilah92(f): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
I just wonder wetin justice oputa drink the day him release sperm wey form this man
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
He looks younger than most 50 year old men, but he is 70
Because he lives a care free life
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by johnhood(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
How do that one concern us If you like be a nun in a convent.
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ride on my neighbour. But I greeted u on Saturday during my walkout u didn't reply. Remember me in prayer when u become a monk
Re: I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) by JIMMY1393: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
leisuretym:
This guy won case against FG and he's still enjoying the cash out till now , since then he has given up on #our mumu don do#

Sharp guy man

What was the case about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) / Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.