Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China (4432 Views)

Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by Biodun556(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by Biodun556(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by bewla(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2020
U
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by muykem: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2020
That's great. The money was channelled to right purpose not for prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by BIGPREEQ: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2020
When will Nigeria start producing her own "Sophisticated drone"

Our Govt need to start funding researchers in this country

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by Lipscomb(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2020
Buhari is really trying always use Nigeria resource judiciously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2020
What will be used on Southerners soon

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by ebenezer202l(f): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
SilverNorGold is this your other account.
Anyway continue the usual praise as far as alert dey drop.
cc
11x1213222 AsampeteNwaanyi AchalugoNwa MsAllison take note.
By the way each Nigerian is owning China 150k, right now they've borrowed another useless drone

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by helinues: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one.

All terrorists and proscribed group should watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by IamWonderful: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Let us know when it will be handed over to boko Haram commanders, it is not news for now

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by Rodwave: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:
Nice one.

As an abobaku mozlem miscreant, I support my fellow lifeless dullard as long as he is a mozlem. I don't have sense at all.watch out

Ok. Noted
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by Lipscomb(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Please this is not silvernorGold I have never heard that moniker before. Tell your fellow wailers not waste their time chasing me around.
ebenezer202l:
cc
By the way each Nigerian is owning China 150k, right now they've borrowed another useless drone

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by AMINDA: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
cc

America is indebted to the tune of over 20 trillion dollars and China is her biggest creditor. Calculate how much each American owes. They are even at the verge of borrowing another 2 trillion dollars or risk Americans queing up for food and losing their mortgages. Some of you just seek flimsy excuses to deride your country.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by ebenezer202l(f): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2020
AMINDA:

America is indebted to the tune of over 20 trillion dollars and China is her biggest creditor. Calculate how much each American owes. They are even at the verge of borrowing another 2 trillion dollars or risk Americans queing up for food and losing their mortgages. Some of you just seek flimsy excuses to deride your country.
see lies!
you would have done so well to back this up with a credible link or reference.
I can see this is another China propaganda cos that's what those dwarves are known for,
You must be the same person operating that anonymous1759 moniker, he's a well known Chinese zombie
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by ebenezer202l(f): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
muykem:
[/s] shatap
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Biodun556:
shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWGNjELtIfw

What type of rubbish is this when they are no train people to fly this drones and the network in Nigeria is not good for the Drones. The last five drones which Nigeria purchased within one month all of them crashed because of bad network connection interference inexperienced people controlling the Drones. When you have a country where the people are illiterate this is what happens. Also the drone is fake the original one uses a jet engine the one which Nigeria purchase uses propeller.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by orisa37: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2020
TO DELIVER COVID19 BETTER.
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by shugabasbn: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2020
I prayed they will use it judiciously and Nigeria effect will not happened to it
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by orisa37: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2020
TO DELIVER COVID19 BETTER. BIDEN IS NOW IN CHARGE.
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by anonymous1759(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
see lies!
you would have done so well to back this up with a credible link or reference.
I can see this is another China propaganda cos that's what those dwarves are known for,
You must be the same person operating that anonymous1759 moniker, he's a well known Chinese zombie

I pity your kind stop quoting me please it's not a crime not to be on the same page with you guys . The energy you used in replying someone calling them liars is enough to Google and read up facts . America is one of the biggest Debtor in the world .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2020
muykem:

They bought a fake one the original one is a jet engine the one which the Nigerian government bought is propeller powered. This is the height of illiteracy. They will buy something different and tell the people it is the latest one
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2020
Lipscomb:

Trying doing what explain to me you show a picture of a drone which is not what you bought. The drone models supposed to be for a jet engine did you go and buy a different model which is propeller powered and start lying to people it is the latest is that the government which is trying
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by tutudesz: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What type of rubbish is this when they are no train people to fly this drones and the network in Nigeria is not good for the Drones. The last five drones which Nigeria purchased within one month all of them crashed because of bad network connection interference inexperienced people controlling the Drones. When you have a country where the people are illiterate this is what happens. Also the drone is fake the original one uses a jet engine the one which Nigeria purchase uses propeller.
Network If you know nothing about military drones keep quiet or ask questions undecided Air Force personal are undergoing training in China to pilot those drones and no single drones has crashed.
https://www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/2223
Why don't you showcase your foolishness here, were those with knowledge can disgrace you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2020
Biodun556:
shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWGNjELtIfw

Also the pictures are fake this is in China not Nigeria
On the guys and banned it is Chinese writing
In the hangar where it is kept it is Chinese writing this is in China not Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2020
tutudesz:

Network If you know nothing about military drones keep quiet or ask questions undecided Air Force personal are undergoing training in China to pilot those drones and no single drones has crashed.

Illiterate when I am talking about network I am talking about from the control tower to the drone. From where they control them from there are no booster stations or satellite command in stations. Most of them go out of range and crash. We have lost over 80% of the drone which were purchased last year. You said you bought a drone which is this model and the truth is not there is a difference between a jet power and a propeller powered drone has more Range and distance

Illiterate illiterate illiterate

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2020
tutudesz:

https://www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/2223
Why don't you showcase your foolishness here, were those with knowledge can disgrace you

80% of the drone which were purchased last year have crashed in the field. Some of these drones are controlled by satellite from the signal station. Some of them are controlled directly but do need put the stations are along the way for long distance is also there is seems to be excessive interference
Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by tutudesz: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiterate when I am talking about network I am talking about from the control tower to the drone. From where they control them from there are no booster stations or satellite command in stations. Most of them go out of range and crash. We have lost over 80% of the drone which were purchased last year.

Illiterate illiterate illiterate
Control tower for drones Are you aware of satellite communication Even small toy drones have their own radio frequency undecided
Those pictures that you uploaded stated that Chinese drone crashed in Nigeria and not Nigeria Air Force drones crashed.
I know all this information is much for your peanut brain to process.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China by tutudesz: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

80% of the drone which were purchased last year have crashed in the field. Some of these drones are controlled by satellite from the signal station. Some of them are controlled directly but do need put the stations are along the way for long distance is also there is seems to be excessive interference
Just stop and Google your news that 80% of Nigeria military drones crashed. Satellite communication and signal station undecided do satellite phone need signal station to operate Satellite phone operate without single tower.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Tinubu Outsmarted Buhari And The Aso Rock Cabal >. Inside Story. / People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? / AGF Fagbemi Seeks More Funding In 2024 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.