Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? (4429 Views)

Daura Residents To Buhari: "We Only Have Light When You Are Around" / Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by EngrKemp: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2023
How do you manage with power supply ?
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by freemanq(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2023
How many states in Nigeria enjoys 10 hours electricity in this country, and Nigeria claim she is supplying electricity to niger Rep what a shame

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Xking(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2023
freemanq:
How many states in Nigeria enjoys 10 hours electricity in this country, and Nigeria claim she is supplying electricity to niger Rep what a shame
well over here in Abuja we enjoy light like 15-20 hours on the average a daily for a week.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Chinjo2: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2023
You are talking about the electricity situation in Niger. We have not had light since yesterday in my area.

22 Likes

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Chinjo2: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Xking:
well over here in Abuja we enjoy light like 15-20 hours on the average a daily for a week.

What about your home town? Do they also experience 15-20 hours light?

27 Likes

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by seunlayi(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2023
Chinjo2:

Person wey don forget home grin if he is in touch, he won't credit PHCN

20 Likes

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by ednut1(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2023
freemanq:
the supply by Nigeriia was to discourage Niger and Benin from building their own dams. If they did nothing will reach kainji, Jebba and shiroro. Niger is already building a dam tho via the Chinese.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Xking(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Chinjo2:

my home town enjoy 20-23 hours daily averages of 22 hours daily a week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by ANIMABIDR: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2023
Xking:

My friend sharap

Bad government defender

27 Likes

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by lexylaw40: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2023
My area in lagos we have 20hrs daily

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by lexylaw40: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2023
Ibadan is reporting 20hrs daily

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by lexylaw40: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

My friend sharap

Bad government defender
if its not the same in your area you just have to be patient. It will get to your area.. turn by turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by LivingSage: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2023
I was looking forward to this.

Thank you
ednut1:
the supply by Nigeriia was to discourage Niger and Benin from building their own dams. If they did nothing will reach kainji, Jebba and shiroro. Niger is already building a dam tho via the Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by ANIMABIDR: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2023
lexylaw40:
if its not the same in your area you just have to be patient. It will get to your area.. turn by turn

Look at the time stamp right now .

I give you 10 mins .

Write my moniker on paper and snap your light bulb on before it elaspe 10 mins .

Do it and make your father proud then shame me .

Your time starts now

4 Likes

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by BentizilL: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2023
It's 15 hours on average here..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by ANIMABIDR: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2023
BentizilL:
It's 15 hours on average here..

Helinues get a job

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by ANIMABIDR: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2023
lexylaw40 10 mins still dey count o

1 Like

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by a4cube: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2023
ednut1:
If we weaponise the use of the dam, I see nothing stopping them from building their own dam a our electricity problem will worsen.

2 Likes

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Sorrynovex: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2023
lexylaw40 them say make u snap light oooo

Agbado liars

#sorrynovex

2 Likes

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Modsarefools(f): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
My area in Anambra is 20hrs uninterrupted

3 Likes

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by spagettiluv: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
freemanq:
visit oshogbo
You gonna see uninterrupted light for 2 days

3 Likes

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by lexylaw40: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
spagettiluv:
visit oshogbo
You gonna see uninterrupted light for 2 days
they have more power supply in those kind of towns even more than the big cities. Fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by lexylaw40: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sorrynovex:
lexylaw40 them say make u snap light oooo

Agbado liars

#sorrynovex
well I have Nothing to gain by supporting Nepa. But for real lagos, ogun and Ibadan have really improved. I repeat 20hrs daily... in my area. Chairman I dey go off fridge by myself just to save up units. For real

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by excanny: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
freemanq:

Power supply in Nigeria was never designed for everyone to have stable electricity, depends on your area's perceived ability to pay electric bills. Thats why areas are split into bands.

If your area falls in Band A, you are expected to get at least 20 hours of electricity daily, while if you are in Band E, you cant get more than 4 hours daily.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by ProsperChild: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
In Orlu LGA of Imo state,no electricity for a week +
On the average is 3hrs per day, that is when electricity is stable..Community billing is the mode of billing here

1 Like

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by freemanq(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
That's nice, kindly visit your village and see how that are enjoying electricity

Xking:

1 Like

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Xking(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

My friend sharap

Bad government defender
lol, go to auchi Edo State and see for you self.
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by BoldBrainz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Xking:

Which is your hometown?

1 Like

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Omoawoke2(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ask obidients, they are their brothers
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by candygist: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Chinjo2:
You are talking about the electricity situation in Niger. We have not had light since yesterday in my area.

You dey pay electricity bill ?
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by 7lives: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
Xking:

Me too whenever my light goes off, five minutes max and the light is back. Infact, I have to disconnect my freezer, it's now like a cold room.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGF Fagbemi Seeks More Funding In 2024 Budget / Seun Osewa Dumps Twitter, Gives Reasons / Nigerians Are Born Cowards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.