Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Is School The Only Way? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is School The Only Way? (275 Views)

'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos) / Medical School: The Journey / I Miss Sex Badly When Is School Resuming-lady Cries Out On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is School The Only Way? by HazardAwka(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, I have been wanting to ask this question. Must we go to university before being great in life, what if there's no money or the ambition to go to school. Are there other ways or path one can take and still match someone with degrees? Can't I not go to University and still be successful?
Re: Is School The Only Way? by Observer11: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Of course you can...it's just your mindset..what you are to do with your life is a very big decision to take...it's inside you.
Just keep looking you will find it

1 Like

Re: Is School The Only Way? by Ice202(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Good morning people!

(1) (Reply)

Issued Usa Visa- Approved Us Visa With Scholarship Opprtuninites To Study In Usa / National Common Entrance Admission 2020 / NNPC 2021/2022 Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.