Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Most Reliable Car On Earth By World And User Record - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Most Reliable Car On Earth By World And User Record (1536 Views)

Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) / Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Reliable Car On Earth By World And User Record by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2020
This information will be helping you to make the right choice of car and mechanic,

This information is not from manufacturers but end user complaints about this brands and cars, I think Nigeria is seriously sick, it needs total wipe and fresh start..
After the success of vw mk 2 3, the predecessors holds the championship undisputed king of the road and the only part of the world that disgust this king is the forlorn parth that is full of scavengers quark mechanics..

Toyota corrola 2003 to 2008 didn't even come in 5th place, nor 10th camry 98 to 2008 didn't even come close,

The winner remains Volkswagen, you bad ass folks need a real mechanic not politicians, who build bridges where there is no river, I will be covering Toyota Honda Volkswagen and many popular cars found in Nigerian road on my blog, reason being Nairaland will romove my thread if I uneash the wrath that's in my heart about this car that is the hope of Nigerian generations.. I will give you a tea, if you need bread, follow the link,

Re: The Most Reliable Car On Earth By World And User Record by ozome15(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2020
What you should consider is nigerian roads, second it is always difficult to see one with factory fitted AC.
By the way, where is the link.
Re: The Most Reliable Car On Earth By World And User Record by Elsueno: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
cheesy careful woh, majority of them here Na pro Japonica, anybody against Toyota, corrola or Camry becomes public enemy. They are like Trump supporters. you can't reason with them.

1 Like

Re: The Most Reliable Car On Earth By World And User Record by ricki: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
I know this would a comedy show grin
Re: The Most Reliable Car On Earth By World And User Record by naijadrivablog: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2020
For where. You forget that Car Complaints is mostly used by Americans. Any car that isn't widely used in the USA won't make it there.

Check:

Inifiniti FX35 and compare, given that Americans drive more of that than your VW.
Re: The Most Reliable Car On Earth By World And User Record by diportivo: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2020
wahala cor those of us wey no even do japanese plus european sef grin

omooba

victor

mrcool

same WhatsApp group grin

to me,I believe the first gen land rover freelander is the most reliable vehicle of all time

AY LIVE no do pass this one
Re: The Most Reliable Car On Earth By World And User Record by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
naijadrivablog:
For where. You forget that Car Complaints is mostly used by Americans. Any car that isn't widely used in the USA won't make it there.

Check:

Inifiniti FX35 and compare, given that Americans drive more of that than your VW.
You are wrong, not even Toyota stands where vw stands not to mention infinity.
Re: The Most Reliable Car On Earth By World And User Record by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
OP wetin be dis one na

(1) (Reply)

Highlander 2020 OR Lexus RX350 2020 / Need Help On Wish Engine To Put In Murano Plz Advice / What's The Price For Honda EOD Fuel Pump?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.