Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Recommend Foods With High Calorie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recommend Foods With High Calorie (305 Views)

With High Cost Of Petrol, You Need This ! / Foods With More Pesticides / Identifying Children With High I.Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Foods With High Calorie by Chuky7(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Please foods that can be sourced in Nigeria or at least with ease.
Am looking to add weight. so yeah.
you can also share what your diet was like when you added weight.
Re: Recommend Foods With High Calorie by RedPhoenix: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2020
GNLD sells a special heavy protein diet. Look for it if you're looking to build mass. Also eat lots of heavy proteins, chicken, meat, beans etc
Re: Recommend Foods With High Calorie by ecomalchemist(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Chuky7:
Please foods that can be sourced in Nigeria or at least with ease.

Am looking to add weight. so yeah.

you can also share what your diet was like when you added weight.

Its a very expensive course, if you have like 10k to spend weekly on buying high caloric dense foods.

Sweet potatoes
Beans
Yam
Plantain
Vegetables
Liver

Eat lots swallow and egusi
Eat like 3 eggs daily or more
Drink milk / yoghurt
Eat nuts

Get enough rest
Take supplements (whey protein, creatine, fish oil and multivitamins)

LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS !!!

If you are in Lagos, I'm not sure you might achieve this unless you are somewhere else earning well.

I could not keep up after the firstonth, don't ask me why...lol...when you start your pocket go tell you !!

(1) (Reply)

Five Signs You Are Not Living For You / Port Harcourt ENJOYMENT Has Come To An END | Saying GOODBYE / What Pillow Materials Are Best For Stomach Sleepers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.