Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden (30012 Views)

This Is Total Number Of Votes Trump Needs To Beat Biden From New Results (PHOTOS / Why Trump Will Beat Biden / Trump Follower: I Believe Trump Over Than Jesus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by VULCAN(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
We are still blessed in Nigeria that we are better able to discern propaganda than the average US resident.

Whatever they hear on CNN is instantly believed because they have lost the mental attitude of curiosity.

Very rare for an American to question anything he or she hears coming from someone who appears to be an authority. This wasn't how other generations were

That is why Nigerian Govt wants to censor social media so that all news is filtered and curated by them before it gets out. They have seen how passive and receptive the average American has become and want to replicate same here.

But it won't work

Xucxex1997:
Media Propaganda
Fake news alert!!!
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by DCatt: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
You are as blind as a bat if you are still asking for evidence after all that have been provided.

So a sudden stop at the same time in counting of votes in 6 battleground states Trump was winning in that that then produced hundreds of thousands of 100% votes for Biden when the counting resumed doesn't bother you? I don't wish to meet a person like you in real life, you sound like you are more evil than the devil itself.

Why is it taking the democrats controlled states to count 5 million votes when Florida counted 11 million same election night if they are not trying to steal the elections?

Why is Biden declared winner when about 8 states were still counting? And why office of the elect is being set of for the first time in history if Biden has nothing to hide?

Veritas videos is a way to start and I have some videos on my US POLITICS TODAY thread too and will be posting some more.

If all of these are not enough, then wait for the court proceedings that will reveal the 3,000 evidence Guiliani claimed and 200 affidavits Kayleigh has of voters fraud.
Miracle2020:
what are you waiting for? Present your evidence or shut up.
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by Bahamas95(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kennyking1234:
THIS SLOWAMIIR IS FAKE HIS A CLONE COPY CAT WANNABE OF OUR DEAR SLOWARMIR
So the so-called original is now a Nairaland celebrity?

Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by DCatt: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Which election are you talking about and how? You just don't know what is going on! US election is still on going with 6 states stil out. No state has certified any election, so you are wrong.
Goke7:

give it up bruv, this election has been won and lost. Hardly any Presidential election anywhere can be overturned, The Republicans are only whining because of the senate run off elections in Georgia which will determine which party will have majority in the senate.
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by DCatt: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Where is the Republican senator you are talking about?

You know it's a lie and that's why you can post the name and picture of the senator.

I told you to get your cry bucket ready because Trump won this election and will be sworn in January while Biden goes to jail for sedition.
Farki:

This is a Republican senator who voted for Trump, he has no incentive to lie in favour of Biden.

In January your eyes will open.
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fake post!! Oga watch go watch foxnews, good morning america, newsmax, CNN it says 78% of America Believed Trump won the election and the ballots were tampered with
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by stayclearofme: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
mployer:

You are the real olodo. The 46 people that liked my post are not dumb.
Lol....birds of same feathers
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by Ozonnengltheory: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
and 5% of Nigerians

sad
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by Farki: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
DCatt:
Where is the Republican senator you are talking about?

You know it's a lie and that's why you can post the name and picture of the senator.

My mistake I meant Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan who is both Republican and voted for Trump yet saw no fraud in his state.

You would know that if you opened the earlier linked article.

But guess what there was an actual Republican senator who didn't find anything wrong with the election.

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2020/11/06/gop-senator-no-evidence-to-support-trump-vote-fraud-claims/
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by DCatt: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
I can't open your link because the chances of being from a fake news is high and I'm allergic to them.

I don't know if the Lt. Gov of Georgia is Romney like rino or not but no governor is in charge of elections, the state legislators are and the fact that a pipe break in another location is an excuse for stopping vote count for 6 hours explained a lot. It doesn't matter now, the court and state legislators have the last say on this.
Farki:

My mistake I meant Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan who is both Republican and voted for Trump yet saw no fraud in his state.

You would know that if you opened the earlier linked article.

But guess what there was an actual Republican senator who didn't find anything wrong with the election.

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2020/11/06/gop-senator-no-evidence-to-support-trump-vote-fraud-claims/
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by Farki: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
DCatt:
I can't open your link because the chances of being from a fake news is high and I'm allergic to them.

I don't know if the Lt. Gov of Georgia is Romney like rino or not but no governor is in charge of elections, the state legislators are and the fact that a pipe break in another location is an excuse for stopping vote count for 6 hours explained a lot. It doesn't matter now, the court and state legislators have the last say on this.

Anything that does not confirm your biases is fake news.

1 Like

Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by DCatt: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
I don't have any bias, there are just too many fake news ou there and as a normal human being who hates to be lied to, I can't have one more moment of fake news.
Farki:

Anything that does not confirm your biases is fake news.
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by blacknoir: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
mdchikezie:

so why does she keep quiet and pretend nothing is happening tho
My advice to you is Don't do anything to her without her consent
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by theFilmtric: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kennyking1234:
THIS SLOWAMIIR IS FAKE HIS A CLONE COPY CAT WANNABE OF OUR DEAR SLOWARMIR
I swear
Real= slawormir
Fake= slawormiir
He can't even fake it well!

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by mdchikezie(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
blacknoir:

My advice to you is Don't do anything to her without her consent

no shaking i have heard, but she is not crazy like some girls sha.
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by Farki: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
DCatt:
I don't have any bias, there are just too many fake news ou there and as a normal human being who hates to be lied to, I can't have one more moment of fake news.

You hate being lied to but love Trump, oh the irony.

1 Like

Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by PDPGuy: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
DCatt:
You are as blind as a bat if you are still asking for evidence after all that have been provided.

So a sudden stop at the same time in counting of votes in 6 battleground states Trump was winning in that that then produced hundreds of thousands of 100% votes for Biden when the counting resumed doesn't bother you? I don't wish to meet a person like you in real life, you sound like you are more evil than the devil itself.

Why is it taking the democrats controlled states to count 5 million votes when Florida counted 11 million same election night if they are not trying to steal the elections?

Why is Biden declared winner when about 8 states were still counting? And why office of the elect is being set of for the first time in history if Biden has nothing to hide?

Veritas videos is a way to start and I have some videos on my US POLITICS TODAY thread too and will be posting some more.

If all of these are not enough, then wait for the court proceedings that will reveal the 3,000 evidence Guiliani claimed and 200 affidavits Kayleigh has of voters fraud.

I hope you know that one of the supposed USPS whistleblowers has recanted his false affidavit; and a Trump campaign lawyer failed to assert, in court, that electoral fraud occurred in one of the swing states.

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by theFilmtric: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
mdchikezie:
I no get workI no get workI no get workI no get workI no get workI no get workI NO GET WORK!!!!
theFilmtricsay
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by airoport: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
OrnamentOne:
All these unreliable polls.
.... skewed to push a paymaster's desired narrative , I'd say.
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by mdchikezie(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay

FUCCING DICKHEAD WITH A LOT OF WORK
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by theFilmtric: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
mdchikezie:

I AM A FUCCING DICKHEAD WITH A LOT OF WORK!!!!
theFilmtricsay

Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by Staru1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rubbish... wetin concern nsija for the matter....
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by theFilmtric: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
DCatt:

@ colored Evidence of the lie!
@ italized not only democrat controlled states! STOP LYING!
@ Bolded Because he had over 270 electoral votes!

Guy,
I would advise you to calm down
Trump dey give you money?
Trump dey help your life?
Calm down,drink some cool water
And welcome Biden - the president Elect

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by mdchikezie(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=theFilmtric post=95938655]
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by mdchikezie(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay

DICKHEAD WITH A LOT OF WORK, FIND SOMETHING BETA TO HELP YOUR MISERABLE LIFE WITH, STOP MASTURBATING ALL OVER MY COMMENT JOBLESS BITCHBOY
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by ddeola: 2:04am On Nov 12, 2020
FAKE NEWS. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by mk7doyle2018: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Because Trump ban Nigeria Immigrants from USA. All of them get bad belle for am.

But I asked one Trump hater something.Na only Nigeria dey? Why e no ban Ghana, Cameron, and the many other black african countries?

The call him a racist. But What’s the difference between a whites only employing whites to an Hausa man who only employs Hausas, Yoruba only Yoruba, Ibo’s to IBo’s.

Instead of Nigeria to go fix their country well Dem dey blame the man.
If UK, USA, Canada, etc. Scatter their country the way we scatter our own

Where all of us go dey run go today
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by chris51(f): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2020
BadBradley:
Same statistics projected by same media who rushed to announce the results.

They did not rush to announce the results.
They go state by state. Result of any concluded counting is released.
Who gets 270 wins.
Total electoral vote is 538
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by chris51(f): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2020
chris51:

They did not rush to announce the results.
They go state by state. Result of any concluded counting is released.
Who gets 270 wins.
Total electoral vote is 538
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by Awaja(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Jestin:
But why Nigerians come carry this U.S election for head like gala na ?
Naso US deh carry our own matter like weevon too ,imagine a self acclaimed epitome of democracy taking a whole year to decide and make official who won their election.
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by chris51(f): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=PDPGuy post=95938402]

I hope you know that one of the supposed USPS whistleblowers has recanted his false affidavit; and a Trump campaign lawyer failed to assert, in court, that electoral fraud occurred in one of the swing states. [/quo

Florida started counting early votes before election day. Many other States counted early votes after counting, Votes of Election Day.
Those who voted early are more than those who voted on election Day. That's why it took time to count.
When Trump realised that Biden overwhelmingly won early votes, he said count should stop. The court ignored him.
Count is still ongoing.
In fact Biden has 5 million votes more than Trump.
The early Trump wakes up, the better for him.
He is still in DENIAL
Re: Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden by chris51(f): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=chris51 post=95949640][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe / Grace Mugabe Surrenders To Police After Assaulting Gabrielle Engels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.