Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Interview Question - "tell Me About Your Self" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interview Question - "tell Me About Your Self" (2049 Views)

20 Ways To Instantly Build Your Self-confidence / ?interview Question: "Why Should We Employ You?" / Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Question - "tell Me About Your Self" by rowlandwhy: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best answer for this interview question.
"TELL ME {US} ABOUT YOUR SELF"

what is requirred of you by the interviewer and how can one achieve that.
Are there any restrictions
Re: Interview Question - "tell Me About Your Self" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
My bro that a very tricky questions in interviews i got interviewed in intercontinental bank yesterday.let me hand you some hints.

1. never make use of slangs(nope,yeah)
2.tell me about urself.(name,age,avoid sex cuz they can see that,hobbies,work experience,)
3.always try to be realistic(for instance the man asked if i lie.and i replied saying all humans lie so for me to say no is already a lie.)
4.give smart answers and when you don,t know don,t guess, tell them honestly(after all the man doesn't expect you to know everything)
5.try not to contradict yourself or else he will use your words against you.
Re: Interview Question - "tell Me About Your Self" by rowlandwhy: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2007
pc guru:

My bro that a very tricky questions in interviews i got interviewed in intercontinental bank yesterday.let me hand you some hints.

1. never make use of slangs(nope,yeah)
2.tell me about yourself.(name,age,avoid sex because they can see that,hobbies,work experience,)
3.always try to be realistic(for instance the man asked if i lie.and i replied saying all humans lie so for me to say no is already a lie.)
4.give smart answers and when you don,t know don,t guess, tell them honestly(after all the man doesn't expect you to know everything)
5.try not to contradict yourself or else he will use your words against you.

Thanks guru,
Your contribution is so much appreciated?
You are a guru indeed   tongue grin grin cheesy

More contributions pls!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Dssc Enlistment / Can Someone Who Read A Science Related Course Register For ICAN Certification? / Who Is Who In The Accounting Profession?? Alh. Ahmed Idris (Accountant General )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.