Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

‘I Will Not Be So Perfect All The Time’- Erica Inform Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Will Not Be So Perfect All The Time’- Erica Inform Her Fans (396 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Not Be So Perfect All The Time’- Erica Inform Her Fans by Fixednaija(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2020
I will not be your perfectionist celebrity all the time, Erica lower some expectations from her fans!

Former Big Brother Naija Lockdown Housemate Erica Nlewedim has took to her social media page to lower some expectations from her fans.

Just like other celebrities, the Nollywood Actress rose to stardom has put her on a pedestal, where her fans want her to be so perfect at all times in whatever she........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/i-will-not-be-so-perfect-all-the-time-erica-inform-her-fans/

Re: ‘I Will Not Be So Perfect All The Time’- Erica Inform Her Fans by YoonSung57: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2020
We understand, just dey wear bra sometimes, we are tired of what we see
Re: ‘I Will Not Be So Perfect All The Time’- Erica Inform Her Fans by TecM0: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Smart... Before she finishes all her money impressing fans as a celebrity

(1) (Reply)

High Electricity Bills: I Am Going Back To My Village – Toke Makinwa Laments / Davido Finally Talks About New Beef With Wizkid / I Would Love To Have Another Child Either Through Surrogacy Or Adoption — Tiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.