Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,558 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Obudu Ranch Resort Plays Host To Major Tour Operators In Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obudu Ranch Resort Plays Host To Major Tour Operators In Nigeria. (237 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: NAIRAXI Unveils Tech Solutions For Mass Transit Operators In FCT / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obudu Ranch Resort Plays Host To Major Tour Operators In Nigeria. by offiong187: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2020
SpecialAdviser Obudu Ranch Resort Plays Host To Major Tour Operators in Nigeria.

In a bid to market and make the Obudu ranch resort more visible to the world , the Special Adviser to the resort Honorable Bobby Ekpenyong Tuesday played host to major tour Operators in the country taking them round facilities at the ranch.

This is all in a bid to showcase what the ranch has to offer holiday makers and tourists especially as the yuletide season approaches.

Speaking shortly after inspecting the facilities at the resort, leader of the delegation Mr Ikechi Ugo CEO AKWAABA expressed delight at what he and his team met on ground and thanked Governor Ayade for not letting the ranch go moribund.

" I am quite happy at what we have seen on ground, we have been to see the water park, seen the rooms , been to see the canopy walk way and I must say the facilities are top notch and I must extend my appreciation to Governor Ayade for sustaining this place which is a natural treasure " Mr Ugo said .

Continuing the CEO said, " For us as tour operators we needed to come and see things for ourselves so we know how to market this place and as at today, I can tell you that beginning from the 1st of December 2020 Christmas package, this place will be full to capacity courtesy of our marketing strategy "

Responding, the special adviser to the resort Honorable Bobby Effiom Ekpenyong thanked the operators for their visit and pledged a harmonious working relationship with the group to the benefit of the state government.

He added that " We have a plan of being self sustaining from the first quarter of next year and this can only be achieved by working with major tour guides in the country so that our resort can be more visible to tourists and holiday seekers.

Honorable Ekpenyong disclosed plans for the December 2020 package tagged "2020 Christmas Special" which includes a 10% discount if payment is made before the 15th of November.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be A Destination Choice Of Export For Niger Republic’s Goods Says / Container Falls From Trailer, Crushes Three Vehicles, One Tricycle In Lagos / Is It Still Safe To Travel With Luxury Buses To North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.