Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

I'm Innocent, Lilfrosh Releases Screenshot Of Whatsapp Chat With Ex-girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Innocent, Lilfrosh Releases Screenshot Of Whatsapp Chat With Ex-girlfriend (398 Views)

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin / Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Innocent, Lilfrosh Releases Screenshot Of Whatsapp Chat With Ex-girlfriend by nairafame2: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2020
Singer, Lil Frosh, has come out with prove to defend himself, after his ex-girlfriend, Gift Camille and her family accused him of being physically abusive towards her.

When the news of the alleged abuse broke, it was accompanied with photos of the girl’s face and eyes all swollen.

See the chat screenshots below….
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/im-innocent-girlfriend-beater-lilfrosh.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AFRIMMA 2020: Full List Of Nominations (updated With Winners) / Bbnaija Ozo Bags Another Endorsement Deal With Top Weight Loss Company (photos) / ‘bobrisky Enjoy This Woman Life Pass We That Is The Real Woman’- Lady Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.