Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. (4194 Views)

Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Rosskivvy: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
ZhiosonWind:

what job do you think they do?? come out straight
He just told you what job they do. They're traitors paid by foreign NGOs to smear their country and cause violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by ZhiosonWind: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
who is this Rabid dog quoting me aggressively grin grin
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Stop spreading lies.

Police came after the destruction of their stations

Am I the journalist that conducted investigation that revealed police came after the army left?

One of the witness alleged the police stabbed him with a knife on his throat after one police man prevented a police man from shoots him.

Don't be lazy, do you research.

I have not said anything but narrated what I heard.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by ojesymsym: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is interesting
NGpatriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL0EqokUdO8

1. Her initial story was that the military shot and killed 78 people

2. Later she rearranged the number to 15 people

3. She said the military killed 15 protesters

4. She said she took the bodies to the military and they took away the dead protesters.

5. She testified before the Canadian Parliament that the military shot at people and left, but said nothing about her taking 15 dead bodies to the military personnel or how witnessed the removal of the dead protesters.

6. She stated that the military left and about 40-50 minutes later, the police came and killed more people.

Now, see how her story is metamorphosing by the minute and by the hour?

How did the Nigerian police killing protesters all of a sudden showed up in her story?

Is she now saying after the military killed 15 protesters and left with the bodies, the Nigerian police showed up to kill more protesters 40-50 minutes later? And what happened to the bodies? How many did the Nigerian police killed and what happened to the bodies? Did the Nigerian police took away the bodies too?

This girl is the most horrible liar in the world, her story keeps changing and getting more and more absurd and ridiculous.
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

There's a difference between police came after the army left and the police came and killed more people.

This is what she said about the Nigerian police word for word in the video.

45 or 50 minutes later, the police came and did the same thing and actually killed people.

Her previous tale about the police was firing tear gas, not shooting and killing people.

Was any reference in the video you are talking about the Nigerian police killing people?

In the report that journalist made, it was alleged that police indeed killed. They even said a Dpo wearing white killed a mad man, and a victim who was stabbed by the police testified in the video.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
forgiveness:

Am I the journalist that conducted investigation that revealed police came after the army left?

One of the witness alleged the police stabbed him with on his throat after one police man prevented a police man from shoots him.

Don't be lazy, do you research.

I have not said anything but narrated what I heard.

Police stabbed him on his throat and he is alive to tell the story.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
forgiveness:

In the report that journalist made, it was alleged that police indeed killed. They even said a Dpo wearing white killed a mad man, and a victim who stabbed by the police testified in the video.

Where did police people killed people?

How did they know he was a dpo?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

That was my mistake. He attempted to stab him on his throat but missed and stabbed his jaw. He showed the mark.
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by ojesymsym: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
I hear they have a whatsapp or telegram group where they fabricate stories like this. Almost 20 days later in a supposedly bloody massacre this is the first time we are hearing of police dagger and knife.

I think it is high time someone writes to these international agencies and get them to start seeing some of the holes in her story and how desperate she and her likes are trying to sell the Lekki massacre, otherwise they will start believing her lies on face value.

thebosstrevor1:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
forgiveness:

That was my mistake. He attempted to stab him on his throat but missed and stabbed his jaw. He showed the mark.

Now it is his jaw.

Police stabbed him on his jaw, he had no cut, no blood and he was still able to speak to a journalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Where did police people killed people?

How did they know he was a dpo?

They said at the same Lekki toll gate.

They said he is the Dpo in their community. They even mentioned his name.

Do yourself a favour and search for the video on YouTube.

I have not said anything but what I saw and heard from the video.
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
forgiveness:

They said at the same Lekki toll gate.

They said he is the Dpo in their community. They even mentioned his name.

Do yourself a favour and search for the video on YouTube.

I have not said anything but what I saw and heard from the video.

There is nothing to search about.

Your false story is filled with they say.

After army went, one dpo on white came and started shooting people. Interesting.

I hope you know that the army never left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Now it is his jaw.

Police stabbed him on his jaw with no cut, no blood and he was still able to speak with a journalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUVCun_kfQo

Help me check if you didn't see mark.
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Now it is his jaw.

Police stabbed him on his jaw with no cut, no blood and he was still able to speak with a journalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQX7wLYGg0s

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
forgiveness:

So you expect us to believe these weed head.

Now, did the weed heads in the video said lekki toll gate?

What is the distance from maroko to lekki toll gate?

Do you know where is maroko? And do you know where is lekki toll gate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

After army went, one dpo on white came and started shooting people. Interesting.

Where you there? How did you get your information?
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by NGpatriot: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
forgiveness:

In the report that journalist made, it was alleged that police indeed killed. They even said a Dpo wearing white killed a mad man, and a victim who stabbed by the police testified in the video.

The report that one journalist made is usable and admissible if it actually documented official Nigerian military or police personnel killing people and taking away the bodies.

When the shooting transpired, hundreds of people were present, hundreds of people witnessed what happened so how come only this DJ witnessed what she's alleging that the military killed 15 people, that she took the bodies to the military men on the ground and she watched them drove away with the bodies?

What about the hundreds of people present? How come they are not corroborating her stories? How come there's still no proof of dead bodies or family members enquiring about their loved ones killed at the Lekki toll gate?

Her stories makes no sense and her lies are too absurd and ridiculous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
forgiveness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQX7wLYGg0s

Did you watch the video before you posted it?

The man in the video claimed after the he came out from the hospital, people attacked him.

He claimed he lost consciousness after he fell down, now, my question to you, how did an unconscious man know that policemen put him inside their car?

Also the man claim he was coming back from saving people at 3 am when police attacked him from a drainage system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

The report that one journalist made is usable and admissible if it actually documented official Nigerian military or police personnel killing people and taking away the bodies.

When the shooting transpired, hundreds of people were present, hundreds of people witnessed what happened so how come only this DJ witnessed what she's alleging that the military killed 15 people, that she took the bodies to the military men on the ground and she watched them drove away with the bodies?

What about the hundreds of people present? How come they are not corroborating her stories? How come there's still no proof of dead bodies or family members enquiring about their loved ones killed at the Lekki toll gate?

Her stories makes no sense and her lies are too absurd and ridiculous.

The question still remains, did soldiers shot into the protesters?
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
forgiveness:

Where you there? How did you get your information?

You that wasn't there, how come you believed the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by cktheluckyman: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It was actually premium times investigative reporting.But don't bother to explain to the people above, there are Tinubu's paid agents
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Hehe. Na wa o. So dj switch still dey pepper this people for nyanch..
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by NGpatriot: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
forgiveness:

The question still remains, did soldiers shot into the protesters?

We saw some folks shooting, that's not being disputed, the issue is killings and dead bodies.

How come several weeks later we still don't have any proof regarding dead bodies or family members asking for their dead loved ones.?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
cktheluckyman:

It was actually premium times investigative reporting.But don't bother to explain to the people above, there are Tinubu's paid agents

They just interview people on video and many of the stories are filled with inconsistencies and unreliable informations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Mayng01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
ZhiosonWind:

since you know so much and know she is lying, so how many people did the soldiers kill
Ignore him, he is one of them. He is doing what apc paid him to do
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Did you watch the video before you posted it?

The man in the video claimed after the he came out from the hospital, people attacked him.

He claimed he lost consciousness after he fell down, now, my question to you, how did an unconscious man know that policemen put him inside their car?

Also the man claim he was coming back from saving people at 3 am when police attacked him from a drainage system.

Who attacked him?

Didn't he mention it was police?
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by NGpatriot: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
cktheluckyman:

PT report was the same den say den say, nothing in the report about dead bodies or reports about family members missing their loved ones.

If the PT report according to you listed dead bodies or killed protesters, show us, let us see.
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
forgiveness:

Who attacked him?

Didn't he mention it was police?

If you watched the video, he claimed police attacked him after he came out of the hospital then after he claimed as he was going home at 3am after passing all the "dead bodies" on the road, some policemen who hid in a ditch came out and attacked him.

Can't you see the inconsistency of his story?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

We saw some folks shooting, that's not being disputed, the issue is killings and dead bodies.

How come several weeks later we still don't have any proof regarding dead bodies or family members asking for their dead loved ones.?

Who are the folks?

Did they fire at the protesters?

These questions must be answered clearly before we proceed.
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by forgiveness: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

If you watched the video, he claimed police attacked him after he came out of the hospital then after he claimed as he was going home at 3am after passing all the "dead bodies" on the road, some policemen who hid in a ditch came out and attacked him.

Can't you see the inconsistency of his story?

Go and watch it again with a clear conscience. You seem to be lying.
Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by Olatomiwami(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
She can never be trusted.

Nigerians know how to make their country look bad for personal gain

That's just it, if Canadian govt throws in Visa ban on legitimate citizens, people will b blaming the govt, people like her are the cause oh, because of refuge status, stupid fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament. by NGpatriot: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
forgiveness:

Who are the folks?

Did they fire at the protesters?

These questions must be answered clearly before we proceed.
[/s]

Stop trolling, who or what shot at protesters is irrelevant, shots were fired, we know this already, the topic is about this DJ lying and changing her stories about dead or killed protesters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? / How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out / Bola Tinubu Wins Benue State, Defeats Obi & Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.